Home >> Main Index >> Forum Home • Foro Inicio >> Off-Topic Forum >> Thread • Discusiσn >> Page • Pαgina 2

Covid Questioning

Posted by • Enviado por Arrow 
Index
Aerial Photos
Birds
Fiestas
Fish
Recipes
Spanish
Telephones
Transportation
Re: Covid Questioning
January 07, 2023 04:31PM
Let go of what? New information that is coming out that people may be interested in?
January 07, 2023 07:12PM
Some people are terrified of an opinion that doesn't mirror their own.
January 09, 2023 11:00AM
CDC releases its Adverse Reactions

[dailyclout.io]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/09/2023 11:22AM by Arrow.
January 09, 2023 11:13AM
This is a short video describing the strange clots found in covid vaccinated people who are experiencing clots, strokes, heart attacks, etc. These are only found in those who have received the covid jabs. These were first reported by Funeral Homes and now Doctors and pathologists are raising the alarm. Apparently there are tests which may alert you to a growing silent problem for you if you are concerned about yourself.

[odysee.com]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/09/2023 11:17AM by Arrow.
January 09, 2023 06:27PM
None of the vaccinated are concerned. All you are speaking is, in their eyes, is fake news. We will let their next of kin figure it out on their own.
January 17, 2023 10:50PM
January 27, 2023 01:35PM
The Covid narrative on the mainstream media is collapsing as more anda more truths are coming forward

Have a look at the link below if you want to know what you are n to being told

[t.me]

Edited 6 time(s). Last edit at 01/29/2023 09:23AM by Arrow.
January 28, 2023 06:40AM
And TWC isn't big pharma greed? Well maybe not big pharma but it seems to be a well crafted pyramid scheme peddling stuff that doesn't do anything.
February 02, 2023 02:18PM
gallettero can you please source your research proving that the products being developed by the Wellness Company ( [www.twc.health]) to detox from the spike protein are ineffective. I am sure you respect the Scientific process over opinion, right?

Here is another Scientific paper for your review:

[dailysceptic.org]

Thanks for your interest... from the number of views on "Covid Concerns posts" I am assuming that most people are not offended and just satisfying their curiosity or learning new information to consider. Again, you are free to continue on as you choose wearing masks and getting covid boosters and keeping your distance from others if you believe those are your best choices.
February 03, 2023 12:49PM
Arrow, if you haven't found the links you're are wilfully not looking for it.
February 10, 2023 03:21PM
Arrow Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The Covid narrative on the mainstream media is
> collapsing as more anda more truths are coming
> forward
>
> Have a look at the link below if you want to know
> what you are n to being told
>
> [t.me]

The link is to Telegram aka Trump Twitter. Same platform the insurectionists used on January 6.
February 10, 2023 03:28PM
Arrow Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> gallettero can you please source your research
> proving that the products being developed by the
> Wellness Company (
> [www.twc.health])
> to detox from the spike protein are ineffective. I
> am sure you respect the Scientific process over
> opinion, right?
>
> Here is another Scientific paper for your review:
>
> [dailysceptic.org]
>
> Thanks for your interest... from the number of
> views on "Covid Concerns posts" I am assuming that
> most people are not offended and just satisfying
> their curiosity or learning new information to
> consider. Again, you are free to continue on as
> you choose wearing masks and getting covid
> boosters and keeping your distance from others if
> you believe those are your best choices.

"Here is another Scientific paper for your review"

Scientific papers are peer reviewed. Your link to a janky site and thoughts from some lone wolf is not peer reviewed.

Please don't flatter yourself about the number of views here. It's kinda like a train wreck....people will stop to look but thats about it.
February 23, 2023 09:51AM
This article explains a method Doctors are discussing to treat the symptoms caused by the spike protein for those interested in restoring health. [open.substack.com]
February 24, 2023 11:59AM
February 25, 2023 03:22PM

'The Silence of the Deans': Medicals Schools Say Nothing as Working-Age People Die at Earth-Shattering Rates

163 percent increase in life insurance claims.

@PierreKory: "To know that the Dean sitting atop of these major medical centers, with neurologists and cardiologists and obstetrician and gynecologists seeing strokes, infertility, heart attacks in people with no comorbidities at very young ages ... There's no way that the leaders of these health care institutions didn't know. Not one spoke up."

[t.co]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/25/2023 03:22PM by Arrow.
March 02, 2023 03:15PM
Presentation in Mexico City on pandemic management. [open.substack.com]
March 12, 2023 01:19PM

More pros and cons discussions on the covid vaccine safety and efficacy:

[open.substack.com]

[stevekirsch.substack.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/12/2023 04:00PM by Arrow.
March 14, 2023 05:09PM
Hey I thought nobody cares about this topic? Views keep adding up.

Lots of information coming out showing the Covid jabs are dangerous and not doing any of the protection that you were told it would offer...

Tom Renz: "The Jab Is Designed to Give You Long COVID," and It Could Be Screwing With Your Genetics

"That's why there were nine pages of potentially serious adverse events of special interest with the Pfizer documents rather than just a few side effects because it goes everywhere. So it can affect anything in your body, including your ability to bear children."

[twitter.com]
March 14, 2023 05:11PM
Hey I thought nobody cares about this topic? Views keep adding up.

Lots of information coming out showing the Covid jabs are dangerous and not doing any of the protection that you were told it would offer...

Tom Renz: "The Jab Is Designed to Give You Long COVID," and It Could Be Screwing With Your Genetics

"That's why there were nine pages of potentially serious adverse events of special interest with the Pfizer documents rather than just a few side effects because it goes everywhere. So it can affect anything in your body, including your ability to bear children."

[twitter.com]

Here is more....

Karl Lauterbach a German scientist he's like a Fauci type, ..explains how the people were told the vaccines were safe because exhorbitant profits were made, apparently there are thousands of lawsuits against Pfizer ?
🇺🇸Join👉 @SGTnewsNetwork
📎Twitter▪️IG▪️Truth Social
March 19, 2023 08:09PM
Mainstream media is beginning to allow questioning .... [www.newsweek.com]

Here are the 10 biggest FALSEHOODS

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/19/2023 08:10PM by Arrow.
March 19, 2023 08:11PM

Here are the 10 biggest falsehoods... (you will have to read the article as our friends here seem to be censoring this information and not allowing me to add it here).

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/19/2023 08:13PM by Arrow.
March 25, 2023 07:19PM

Did you get informed consent?

[www.instagram.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/25/2023 07:20PM by Arrow.
March 28, 2023 09:15PM
March 30, 2023 08:13AM

As the # CovidVaccine campaign grinds on against the will of the world's population, grim statistics are being reported all over and summarized by @ DowdEdward in his book. See what @ johnsearsleake has summarized on today's # CourageousDiscourse substack.

[petermcculloughmd.substack.com]

@PeterMcCulloughMD .
April 01, 2023 10:00AM
April 02, 2023 08:12PM

Watch my interview with Dr. Peter McCullough where he explains how the mRNA shots are causing heart problems.

He also gives advice on vaccine shedding...

Please watch and share this important video👍

[rumble.com]
April 04, 2023 04:46AM
Just got my spring booster. Ain

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/04/2023 04:47AM by gallettero.
April 04, 2023 10:03AM
[tomzap.com]

Is the woman in your video link you Arrow?

What a horribly negative existence...and you are a friend of Corally Delwo? Wow.

Corally Delwo is the woman who led the demonstrations against nurses and doctors for wearing masks during the height of the pandemic at Royal Inland Hospital in Kamloops. Taunting healthcare workers for showing up to work while folks were inside laying in their deathbed. That was other level douchbaggery.
April 04, 2023 09:17PM

Nope not me. Not my story. Sorry to disappoint. I wish no harm to anyone. I just share censored information that may be wanted, welcomed and needed by some. Those who aren

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 04/05/2023 10:12AM by Arrow.
April 05, 2023 06:50PM

Conclusive Covid Vaccine may cause serious and potentially fatal heart damage:
[youtu.be]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum. • Lo siento, sσlo puedes enviar mensajes si estαs registrado.

Click here to login • Haz click aquν para entrar

| Top of page | Main index | Search | What's new |