Home >> Main Index >> Forum Home • Foro Inicio >> Off-Topic Forum >> Thread • Discusiσn >> Page • Pαgina 5
Re: pet peves
June 10, 2012 09:38PM
Todays peeve goes to a true embarrassment of an American that in my opinion should be strongly disciplined if not punished. Greta Hawkins principal of the Edna Cohen school in New York City has pulled the plug on patriotism by not allowing the kindergarten class to sing Lee Greenwoods famous song "God Bless the USA also known as "Proud to be an American" at the kindergarten graduation. After practicing for 5 months to sing the song in which they would be waing tiny American flags Greta Hawkins canceled the song. Her excuse being she didnt want to offend other cultures! Well Mrs Hawkins I damn sure dont mind offending you by steadfastly proclaiming you are one shamefull piece of humanity that should be fired immediately and replaced by a patriotic American that would proudly assist those great youngsters stand tall and proud showing a great sense of pride in being an American. As for as Hawkins is concerned she should take the first ship headed outa the harbor for who the hell cares where. Iran, Syria, N Korea and Cuba comes to mind! LOL!
Re: pet peeves
June 11, 2012 05:04PM
edited

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/26/2013 11:15AM by Pedro.
June 12, 2012 09:04AM
Irony alert, Irony alert!!!

To quote Chairman Little Twinkletoes, "I guess the old saying the only thing worse than a cop is a private wanna be cop!" Does this fully trash his Zimmerman "wetback" defense or is it just his pet peeves colliding together all gooey? Will the frankfurter twins please rush to his defense as snarky as they can...
June 12, 2012 12:01PM
And alan draws another blank as usual. George Zimmerman was not working as a cop but was VOLUNTEERING his time as a citizen on a NON PAYING Neighborhood Watch program when he was forced to defend his life.
alans scoperistic mannerism coupled with his malapropos commentary speaks for itself. LOL!
June 13, 2012 10:50AM
Had an aunt who wisely would say, "there is nothing worse than an unpaid cop". Something about those self puffed up fools having such fixed ideas just how things are "supposed to be" leading them to infringe upon the rights of others as Zimmerman did after being advised by real cops to leave the kid alone. Little Twinkletoes can parse this however he wishes and google some more big words: scoperistic mannerisms and malapropos commentaries seem to me to fit him to a T...
June 14, 2012 08:41PM
I invite the forum to simply glance at your last page of posts. I dont know what I do to continue to deserve your attention to such a ridiculous extent but I most likely will keep doing it. So enjoy mr vulatin! Stop by for your free autograph 1-4 pm Tues-Fri. LOL!
June 15, 2012 10:25AM
Stay dry and out of harm's way little twinkletoes, I am sure most in the forum would hate to see you swept away by the force of nature as you have provided so many of us with telling examples of how your dwindling demographic rages at its slipping influence and opportunities to mock one of its self-appointed unpaid spokesmen. Keep 'em coming...
June 15, 2012 11:25AM
June 29, 2012 01:14PM
Without a doubt the DHS deserves to be on more than a pet peeve list for recently sending out instructions to Border Patrol Agents ordering them to run and hide if discovering an "active shooter"! The official announcement also goes as far as to order if Agents are cornered by a shooter they as a last resort can become aggresive and throw things at him. What the hell has our nation come to with orders like that? When a law enforcement official encounters a deranged idiot he should neutralize the threat ASAP. Whoever is in charge of sending out such ridiculous information should be relieved of their duties yesterday. America is being ruined by silly PC pundits and left wing nuts to the point that they dont want to offend anyone by mentioning possible violence. The USA was built with violence. Americans are violent by nature. When confronted by assault any true American should respond with violence and respond damn quickly without hesitation!
I hope any Border Patrol Agent receiving that silly willy memo tosses it in the nearest trash can where it belongs! LOL!
June 29, 2012 08:29PM
"The USA was built with violence. Americans are violent by nature." This little tirade of delusional fears regarding the boogie man coming to grab up all this, all time, big time, patriot's guns gets a little off base, when one considers that if this was such a primary concern for this unpaid cop then why in the heck would he ever vacate a land which, by his sacred second amendment to his sacred United State's Constitution, he had the right to bare arms and bore every one else about it. Why did he leave that hallowed ground and bring his solemn behind to a nation that significantly diminishes his right to bear his arms and impress children with that sacred right and his big butt guns. Hey, I still retain my NRA marksmanship patches and recall how the runny mouth big boys recoiled from me when i first wore them, but i got over it. Why did not LT and why did he forsake his county? Inquiring minds want to bug him about that...
June 29, 2012 09:16PM
Thats simple. Too many people like you in the present generation and Im not joking about that. Well, falling in love with a lady that didnt like life in the U.S didnt hurt either. She done me the biggest favor of my life by loving me AND her country. Ive already told you via prvt msg what my plans are. Show up. No more free airtime for you buddy.
June 30, 2012 07:00PM
LT, sadly, my never to be friend, making a move for and towards love is admirable in all its aspects and i am happy that you have experienced it so successfully. It is rare that one would give such a strongly held right to puff up one's arms with armaments and true love could be the only reason. However, your continued harping on potential suppression of this right can indicate a sense of buyers remorse and desire to return the land of the free range glocks.

That said, while you have always been really high on your assumptions and low on facts, with an extreme low tolerance for the opinions of others,corresponding with an exalted view of yours, I am happy that by leaving the states, you have raised its intelligence level and remain confident that Mexico has not greatly suffered by your immigration.

Now, as to your citied PM, which ended:

"You need to MEET me. I promise you if we ever cross paths again. Youll never forget it you fkn sleezeball! No threat its a promise! Write it in your Koran!"

That little moment will likely never occur and it would likely not be all that you wish it would.
May i suggest that you sometimes consider easing off from threads on this forum as you sometimes seem to be so gone that render yourself into a state of sputtering stupidity and hostility, but, i repeat myself and wish no one any harm with what i write.
June 30, 2012 10:32PM
L.T., if you wish to revel in your violent nature, please do so, but do not drag the rest of us Americans into it.
July 01, 2012 10:15AM
Have you ever thought (asking too much) about the freedom and liberty you enjoy on a daily basis was brought forth by men exerting strength through violence? With all the dictatorships and hostile regimes in power it appears more violence is needed asap. If you cant take the heat get outa the kitchen. Violence properly aimed is a marvelous thing. LOL!
July 01, 2012 10:32AM
Re: hahaha
Since you seem to enjoy posting pms lets allow the forum to see what has you in such an inner turmoil now. This example of what you sent me explains alot of my hostility. A little political bickering is funny but when you send pms insulting my family you take it to another level. I dont like rude insulting behaviour from a man towards me or my family. Wont tolerate it at all. Just get here.

From
July 01, 2012 04:16PM
I recognize that violence is sometimes necessary, but I see it as a regrettable last resort. You, on the other hand, appear to love it and celebrate it and are constantly threatening others with it as we see above. Big difference.
July 01, 2012 08:12PM
OK, let's allow this forum to see what provokes your outrage. Here's my PM to you,which was followed up by a couple that sought to assure you that there was no intent to mean you or yours any harm regardless of how you choose to take it

"Stay dry and out of harm's way little twinkletoes, I am sure most in the forum would hate to see you swept away by the force of nature as you have provided so many of us with telling examples of how your dwindling demographic rages at its slipping influence and opportunities to mock one of its self-appointed unpaid spokesmen. Keep 'em coming…"

That is the post in full and it can be found by scrolling up on this thread. How that is: "A little political bickering is funny but when you send pms insulting my family you take it to another level. I dont like rude insulting behaviour from a man towards me or my family." I, and others might find it hard to fathom, but you have always put on this Drama Queen personage to express a faux outrage.

I am thinking of FedExing you one of those stylish light blue Burkas that we have lying around in our liberal cave to wear when you stroll down the Adolquin to meet me at high noon some sunny day…
July 02, 2012 06:27AM
Boys, please, can't we stop this bickering?
July 07, 2012 09:47AM
When I heard this I thought that this would be a good place to let everybody know that I think this is one of the stupidest things I have heard in a while and that things like this give ammunition to people who say that government id screwed up. This is an example of too much regulation as opposed to saying to try to regulate the banks so that they do not crater the economy of the U.S. and the world ever again is too much regulation. Anyway here is a pet peeve of mine...

'Pools open to the public were supposed to have chair lifts installed for people with disabilities in time for this summer, but after a wave of protests, the federal order was delayed until January.

Still, some of the country's 300,000 or so pools at hotels, parks and gyms continue to fight the requirement.
Each chair lift costs as much as $8,000. And most hotel pools don't have lifeguards to operate them.

Just in time for summer, some feared they'd have to shut down their pools for noncompliance.
Even so, how many people with disabilities will actually use one of these lifts? Melanie Manning, 26, has been in a wheelchair since she was paralyzed in an ATV accident nine years ago. She says at most pools, the water's too cold for her to get in anyway."

I guess they are going to have to heat the pools so that Melanie wont be too cold so...... Oh screw it. This is just stupid and it hurts the good regulations that the government implement.
[www.npr.org]
July 07, 2012 09:57AM
July 24, 2012 06:41AM
Hey PF, you seem to think that the word "hero" is thrown around haphazardly, what do you make our Pres, calling Sally Ride, a national hero?
July 24, 2012 12:49PM
I wouldn't have used the word "hero" to describe Sally Ride. "Groundbreaker," perhaps. Or "valiant." As I said, hero is overused, whether by Obama or others.
July 30, 2012 09:59PM
I dont think the cop that charged this poor man has enough common sense to hold any type of authoritive position. LOL!

[theweek.com]
August 02, 2012 04:21PM
Can you imagine saving a kids life and the parents not stepping forth voluntarily to "help" with these costs. They give the word shameless a true meaning. I watched the local lifeguards execute a rescue and the family far from at least inviting them for a meal went right back to the palapa and continued their party without as much as a thank you. It takes all kinds. LOL!

[jobs.aol.com]
August 05, 2012 06:49PM
Another mass murder using semi-automatic weapons. Strange how these incidents never make LT's list of "outrages de jour." I suppose that some guy somewhere, got a hard patdown from the TSA, which is much more outrageous to Loony Tunes. Silly me.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/05/2012 06:54PM by paul falduto.
August 07, 2012 08:01AM
Yeah silly you, again. Ive been a bit busy to comment on the latest nutcase but if you need my ok to slip a noose on the killers neck you got it. Now everyone can move on as to why nobody followed up on the psychiatrists warning about Holmes the Joker. That lunatic could have been stopped. Dont tell me noone wanted to "offend" him by questioning him.
August 07, 2012 01:50PM
I'm not sure slipping a noose around his neck will do any good considering he is already dead. I guess you don't follow the news too closely. And rather than questioning every guy who is seeing a shrink and might go ballistic, don't you think a ban on assault weapons and closing the "gun show loophole" might do more good? I am not in favor of banning handguns or hunting rifles, but it seems to me we should not allow assault weapons to be sold by anyone and we should not allow private sellers to so easily circumvent the laws on background checks and waiting periods by selling unlicensed at gun shows.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/07/2012 02:00PM by paul falduto.
August 07, 2012 04:28PM
Personally I think you should take up your bitchin with your Congressman and not me. The only thing that concerns me is the right of the American Citizens to keep and bear arms should not be infringed. The day that is attempted will be a time to draw the line and stand your ground. Good luck. Ill be standing mine. Until then as Hank Williams said Mind your own business and you wont be minding mine! LOL!
PS As far as Im concerned hang whats left of the lunatic in a hot Arizona desert because frankly I dont give a damn!
August 20, 2012 06:36AM
Pet peeve goes to the UN today for their outrageous idea that the US Military should turn over top secret reports of drone attacks targeting radical islamic terrorists. Pakistan seems to be leading the pack of nations including Somalia and Yemen with harboring those barbaric criminals and now through the cloak of the UN they seek to "investigate" our methods. Obama seems to be rather proficient and a believer inthis type of attacks and I fully support the usage of them myself. Minus the worthless meddling of the UN which

the US Government practically supports alone. This rates more than a peeve. Its absolutely outrageous it is even being considered! LOL!

[www.independent.co.uk]
August 20, 2012 11:06PM
This rates worse than a regular peeve. This is completely disheartening.

[philadelphia.cbslocal.com]

But then this come into play. This little juvenile delinquent needs a good belting stem to stern. And some serious juvenile encarceration. On a personal basis the older brother would probably provide sufficient justice free of charge. Another disgusting scene!

[www.inquisitr.com]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum. • Lo siento, sσlo puedes enviar mensajes si estαs registrado.

Click here to login • Haz click aquν para entrar

| Top of page | Main index | Search | What's new |