Home >> Main Index >> Forum Home • Foro Inicio >> Off-Topic Forum >> Thread • Discusiσn

Hows the change going?

Posted by • Enviado por L.T. 
Index
Aerial Photos
Birds
Fiestas
Fish
Recipes
Spanish
Telephones
Transportation
Hows the change going?
July 31, 2011 09:05AM
Anyone wishing to post accomplishments and improvements by the obama team please list below. We are nearing the 3/4 term mark so times running out. Word is his book Dreams of my Father was such a success his kids are penning one named Nightmares designed by Daddy.
Re: Hows the change going?
August 01, 2011 06:31AM
i was wondering L.T is your handle short for looney toons, sure sounds like it
August 01, 2011 03:42PM
Dont fret over what it stands for nona baby just list any improvements or accomplishments team black hoax has made. LOL
August 19, 2011 12:39PM
The current President seemed to be just what the disenfranchised, younger, liberal , voters wanted, they did not want the status quo. After 2-1/2 years of his Presidency, I do not believe there are many people who are better off than when the previous administration was in, and it seems as if the malaise just continues with no end in sight to better unemployment numbers and financial health for our country. President Obama sure talked a good game, if experience is a good teacher, those who did not vote for him, at this point seem to be vindicated,those who did for the most part are now disappointed in his "leadership". If Bush were one of the worst Presidents ever, this guy has to be listed behind Bush. The guy never ran a lemonade stand, seems he has no clue on running a country. This has up to this point been a failed experiment and to re-elect him would be catostrophic.
August 19, 2011 07:07PM
For Christs sake dont mention re-election now. Surviving the next 16 months is the most the U.S. can hope for now. In all honesty I never expected to witness a poorer leader than Carter in my lifetime. Carter has been bumped down to number 2 on the worst Presidents list now. LOL
August 19, 2011 09:15PM
Yea, that MaCain-Palin thing would have worked out so much better...
So,how, specifically, had they been elected, would they have made current domestic economic conditions better?
August 20, 2011 09:37AM
McCain/Palin didnt happen. No need to discuss what they could have done. The original post starting the thread was asking for any improvements or accomplishments by Mesiah Obama. Please continue by listing any remote possiblilities below.
August 21, 2011 07:09AM
now here is one remote posssibilitey made he will banish you from the tomzap site
August 21, 2011 08:42AM
Seems as of Obama supports would rather not answer to what he has accomplised, not much, but would like to shift those conversations to what others "may" have done, unfortunately we have to deal with what or whatever "He" Obama has done. Stop worrying about the old administration that is almost 3 years behind us, what was done under Obama's watch, and how we can start to recover from it.
August 21, 2011 09:19AM
LT, I intruded into your thread to post a rhetorical question as, in my opinion, it demonstrates the futility of the argument you proposed. That said, given your bigotry and intolerance for others, so often revealed on this forum and, in even more vile terms, in PMs, why would anyone engage in any substantive discussions on current affairs with you. Your mind is far to toxic, in my view, to hold anything of value. With this, I return your thread/sandbox to you.
Aside to Lamar, perhaps if the current Republican leadership had worked with the current administration to craft further solutions to the current economic problems, the three years old current administration inherited, rather than being the Party of No, there would have been many more, shared achievements. Sadly, this was not the case and I do not feel voters will reward them for this in the next election, regardless of how they frame it.
August 21, 2011 10:41AM
Alan you seem to be the master of changing the subject to benefit your temper tantrums. I proposed no argument. Simply (for you to understand) I asked for ANYONE to list ANY accomplishments or improvements by team obama. Considering the vast amount of information posted by you on that subject and the possibility of any upcoming information doubtful Ill close the thread officially and reopen it as things wind down on this catastrophic 4 yrs for the U.S.
Your constant attempt to magnify the bigotry of myself should be put to rest by this. Yes I do indeed detest any and all Islamic fundamentalists that are on a mission to destroy the western world as we know it. And dont tell me they dont share that opinion. Its right there in the holy koranadish which in my humble opinion isnt suitable for anything put target practice or toitet paper. Although it could be used to stoke a campfire if ones caught in a bind. Yes I do despise the the muslim clitclipper terrorists that have waged a holy war against the U.S.A and support the eradication of every single one of them from the face of the earth period. Is that toxic enough for ya mr 9th district spokesman?
August 21, 2011 01:45PM
No-no-no, not quite toxic enough, I will let your own words more fully magnify your ignorance and bigotry. Apologies to Puerto Bill, but as I am the recipient of this PM, I feel it is my choice to share it.

alan vlautin Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Quite the predictable response, As soon as you get
> in over your head your often demonstrated fallback
> is to totally disregard the previous subject and
> subject others to your little slimy insinuations
> and thereby loudly telegraph your latent
> tendencies. Now, bounce along down the road in
> your burka, this little moment is over.
>
> L.T. Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Yeah thats the most One can expect from you.
> Let
> > me know when your around so I can explain my
> > points of view and listen to yours! So easy to
> > understand you after reading your commentaries
> > about "enjoying" Paul so much. Birds of a
> > feather...........LOL

At least you understand how i feel About queers and sandniggers. Thats nice.

And, that is LT

Again, that LT's aversion and hatred of homosexuals so closely mirrors the views of orthodox muslims whom he purports to equally hate causes one to wonder if this bloated blubber boy would really not be more comfortable within a burka. Can't you just see him strolling down the Adoquin...
August 22, 2011 11:39AM
Alan, "perhaps" is the key word in your statement, you really don't know what would have happend, all I do know is what did happen, and our country and most citizens have be damaged by this administrations policies. Obama care will be ruled unconstitutional, forcing individuals to buy something they dont want. Stop and just look at what has happened and whom is in charge, thats all you need to know, if, ifs and buts were candy and nuts everyday would be Christmas. Please just admit this mans presidency has been as a whole, harmful to our country, and without much hope in the near future that it will improve.
August 22, 2011 07:25PM
Perhaps Lamar if you had demonstrated a glimmer of an understanding how our democracy works you would have not been not so quick to blame the current administration for current difficulties and taken a broader view that may have encompassed blame to its current opponents. As that is not the case, i see no reason to continue this discussion as it appears you have no other interest than to just frame an argument into the confines of your own sandbox.

What is harmful to our county is the monetary pollution of our election process and not its current president. Go all goofy about that if you what real change…Perhaps Lamar, you may not agree. I do not care and I am done with this little chat.

over and out and peace to you and yours.
August 23, 2011 07:24AM
Ol Muzzielover Alanita always wants that last jab. The funny thing about the thread is not a SINGLE reply from ANYONE regarding an accomplishment by team osama (spelling?) obama. Alancita should be commended upon finally understanding my feelings toward his beloved mesopotamia breathren. Just another poor ol geezer feeling his wheaties on the keyboard. LOL
Anyone have any new ideas about accomplishments by the current administration please list below Hahahaha No takers I bet!
August 23, 2011 07:41AM
"Anyone have any new ideas about accomplishments by the current administration please list below Hahahaha No takers I bet!"

Wrong.
He got rid of Bush, at least for a while, and that is a REAL accomplishment, considering all those brain-dead people rooting for the Republicans .
August 23, 2011 01:06PM
LT you seem to be a true whelp of the Old South as whenever one confronted the injustice of segregation and mistreatment of a group of American citizens based on the skin pigmentation, the boneheaded response was to accuse one of being a (that word you used) lover. You are the same old rotgut in a new bottle. HaHaHaHa is not what I am thinking: Burka-Burka-Burka. How well that rolls off the tongue and it should be your theme song. Sing it out, Puerto!!
August 23, 2011 03:36PM
Sandy, First all I can say for your cute little response is simply this. My dearly beloved Ex- President George W. Bush was not on the ballot. He had successfully served his two terms and his beloved country thank you very much. You seem to be a bit confused. Having the current regime in the White House could be the cause of such agaony. I look forward to the next election and will be voting again as always. Thanking you again for your attempted response.

Now for you Alancita, People like yourself are a fine example of breathtaking stupidity combined with astonishing gullibility. That coupled with a constant diet of PC flavored liberal propaganda and an education system that teaches you what to think and not how to think has taken its toll on America. You now have the opportunity to become the Tomzap posterboi for 2011. Enjoy yourself and work on those limp wrists and wobbly knees while campaigning for position. Im sure youre a survivor so get on about your business you silly ancient bastard.
August 23, 2011 04:18PM
August 24, 2011 07:32AM
Alan, I guess we can agree to something, this back and forth is fruitless, needless to say we have our opinion, and neither is likely to change, so continuing is fuitle. I do take offense though to your saying I don't know how a democracy works, but again that is your opinion. Have a good day, I'm done on this one.
August 24, 2011 08:38AM
"You seem to be a bit confused."

Correct, it was my first and last attempt in slumming, I shall now leave it to you again.
August 25, 2011 09:15PM
nothing better to do but this? hmmm... how about we are all one big world... all connected, one vibration. Only when we can all work TOGETHER can we have peace and harmony. until then... well... that's obvious. Change in the world is OUR responsibility... not THEIRS. Together, we can change the world. Divided... we cannot. Just IMHO.

Sandra
September 17, 2011 12:00PM
It appears the big man in the White House has hit a new low point. (It gets lower daily hahaha). The blacks and latinos were the first to see the light and jump off the boat. Now it looks like he has women troubles within the staff too. Still coddling the jews but Im sure theyre gonna roll too. Not much left to appease except the muslims. Now if they fold on him its lights for sure. Hahaha
That silent minority white married heterosexual male knew what was headed your way. BOHICA!

Hows that change going now folks? Hahaha LOL!
September 21, 2011 11:21AM
1-

Alan Vlautan.. I would like to respectfully submit a few comments on a few of your posts:

1-

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/24/2011 09:09AM by Tom Cervone.
September 25, 2011 12:00PM
Yes? you certainly don't need my permission to do so...
September 26, 2011 08:40AM
Subj: The Honeymoon is over. Latest Jokes!

You know the honeymoon is over when the comedians start.
The liberals are asking us to give Obama time.
We agree...and think 25 to life would be appropriate.
--Jay Leno

America needs Obama-care like
Nancy Pelosi needs a Halloween mask.
--Jay Leno

Q: Have you heard about McDonald's'
new Obama Value Meal? A: Order anything you like
and the guy behind you has to pay for it.
--Conan O'Brien

Q: What does Barack Obama
call lunch with a convicted felon?
A: A fund raiser.
--Jay Leno

Q: What's the difference between
Obama's cabinet and a penitentiary?
A: One is filled with tax evaders, blackmailers,
and threats to society.
The other is for housing prisoners.
--David Letterman

Q: If Nancy Pelosi and Obama were on a boat
in the middle of the ocean and it started to sink,
who would be saved?
A: America !
--Jimmy Fallon

Q: What's the difference between
Obama and his dog, Bo?
A: Bo has papers.
--Jimmy Kimmel

Q: What was the most positive result of
the "Cash for Clunkers" program?
A: It took 95% of the Obama bumper stickers off the road.
September 29, 2011 11:21AM
LT's name was right next to Mr. Crews name on the request by the PGR to the US Embassy to extradite the two with substantial reasons. Hopefully this event is forthcoming.
He actually believes anyone cares he has one more heartbeat.... probably the most ill person in Puerto or tie for top 20.
September 30, 2011 05:53PM
So, this morning the top news was the death of an American citizen done dead by an American drone in Yeman. Again, at first, it was a slight disconcerting moment when I realized I was quite happy with the death of another human. That thought did not stick long and i applaud his death and that of his companions.

I have had these conflicting thoughts before, in other times and situations. No change there, but it is progress which was not achieved by the previous administration in its bait and switch strategy to use the righteous reaction of America and its Nato allies to go after the Taliban in Afghanistan to invade Iraq because the Bush administration had the desire to do and would lie and disinform to achieve that result.

Still, to address the initial dimwitted provocation of this thread. Here is how that change is going in terms of national security, i.e. those people and Osama are now dead and gone.
October 11, 2011 08:25AM
Yeah dropping a little surprise ordinance on that fkn snake some called a damn cleric was definitely enough for a celebration. Hard to believe that piece of shit was born in New Mexico. Even harder to believe his nutcase father that claims to have bred that lunatic into existence had the gonads to file suits against the U.S Govt including the CIC for putting him on the hit list. Looks like what we need is some good old fashioned McCarthyism and round up every stinking lowlife muslim terrorist or wannaber thats ever been within a goatbell sounding distance to mr dead as hell Anwar Awfulaki aka the cleric and drop em out a few hundred clics in the nearest ocean complete with a heavy chain n ball. I admit it is a good start and since Obama was on duty he should get some of the credit at least. Now if someone could convince him to give the world a bit of relief in the sense of glass prices. They would spiral downward sure as hell if he would just drop some heavy duty ordinance on those diaper head regimes and turn that sand into something beneficial.
We do now have Sept 30 to add to the national holiday list as we add May 1. Both those low life shitbags were awfully long for muslims. Considering their priors and overall length both are trophy category. Now we need some more to add to the list. That dangerous fruitcake Ah madman jaden from Iran would qualify on all accounts regardless of his length.
I wish the CIA the best of luck!
November 05, 2011 04:37PM
It would be an accomplishment too see Obuma bow out to a highly qualified black American like Herman Cain. Maybe then America could get some economic progress going by a man thats at least had business experience. The current WH regime is not even qualified as a joke any more.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum. • Lo siento, sσlo puedes enviar mensajes si estαs registrado.

Click here to login • Haz click aquν para entrar

| Top of page | Main index | Search | What's new |