Home >> Main Index >> Forum Home • Foro Inicio >> Off-Topic Forum >> Thread • Discusiσn >> Page • Pαgina 2
Re: WITCHITA
November 29, 2011 05:26AM
re"The reason Witchita can't be deported is because he still has penal charges hanging over him. Only once they are sorted out can he be deported (or not)."

What "penal charges" are hanging over W?..............
November 29, 2011 05:54AM
Buzzards Glory Barra Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

>
> What "penal charges" are hanging over
> W?..............

The authorities don't approve of how he expresses his love for landlords and W can't understand and accept that Mexico was founded on corruption and will never let go of it's heritage.
November 29, 2011 06:51AM
OK LEROY..... tHANKS FOR SHARING!

I will refraz the question.

Dan ....................... "What "penal charges" are hanging over W?.............."
November 29, 2011 07:43AM
The torching of his previous landlord's truck. Plus there is a law suit (can't remember which one of the 3 against him) which they are still deliberating on.
November 29, 2011 07:58AM
"The torching of his previous landlord's truck." - So if/when that is settled, can W be deported?

"Plus there is a law suit (can't remember which one of the 3 against him) which they are still deliberating on." - If there is a "law suit" between foreigners (ie Canadian) can one come and go at will while the other is forced to remain in Mexico?

Thanks in advance for your insight.
November 29, 2011 08:05AM
He can't be deported until all criminal legal proceedings against him have been resolved, and then immigration would still have to decide if they want to or not.

As for entering and leaving whilst there is a law suit against you, I am not sure, although if you are being ordered to report to the court every week or have an arrest warrant against you, then I would imagine you cannot just leave the country.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/29/2011 08:07AM by danpatman.
November 29, 2011 08:10AM
November 29, 2011 08:19AM
"As for entering and leaving whilst there is a law suit against you, I am not sure, although if you are being ordered to report to the court every week or have an arrest warrant against you, then I would imagine you cannot just leave the country."

So- who exactly stops you. Anytime I drove out of Mexico the Mexican border guards totally ignored outgoing traffic.
November 29, 2011 08:26AM
Not sure, I have only come into Mexico twice by vehicle. Once in Chetumal from Belize and once from Guatemala. Both times the entry was controlled by the military as well as immigration officers being present to check everyone.
November 29, 2011 08:43AM
Leaving Mexico via Mariposa crossing in Nogales - you can drive straight through without being checked. Just did it in September. And earlier this year in January.
November 29, 2011 08:48AM
Maybe they are holding his passport.
November 29, 2011 09:58AM
My mother always said ..."a braggart always must spin a yarn to compensate for the lack of a life"
November 29, 2011 11:03AM
maybe they don't care if he leaves but if he wants to return it might be a hassle...run Witchita, run...far, long and deep into eastern Canada where they will never find you!
November 29, 2011 11:27AM
So far the cheapest flight is to Calgary
November 29, 2011 01:42PM
Maybe a collection for a 1 way ticket would work?
November 29, 2011 02:02PM
Seems to me that "W" is like a non-circumsized woody........no end to him !
November 29, 2011 02:27PM
re"Maybe a collection for a 1 way ticket would work?"

There will be NO collection needed.
There will be NO fundraiser needed.
There will be NO charity needed.
November 29, 2011 03:20PM
Buzzards Glory Barra Wrote:
> re"Maybe a collection for a 1 way ticket would
> work?"
>
> There will be NO collection needed.
> There will be NO fundraiser needed.
> There will be NO charity needed.

You are wrong about the third one as I need 50 pesos to get some paper work done to access my money and the Queenn of Canada is experiencing technical problems. I know a charitable person or two so I have my 50P but Lyn benoit the Consul in PV is acting off today and can't do a dam thing right a lot of the time and she's angry with me for her disrespecting my wife this morning on the phone and then refusing to speak to her. Crazy in PV eh? There's more to the storu but I gotta run and get a door built since mine got busted to smithereens (look up smithereens Guvv) and I have no personal and property protection until the canadian Consular Services who work for my wife and me get their act together and can get me what isn't even necessary. Call me crazy but I need a door and the door guy needs most of the money now for the materials. The landlord broke down the door and entered and stole from me on Saturday and I cried for 2 days without a door and then I tried to get it fixed today but nothing seems to be working for me. Ni modo.

Estavan
November 29, 2011 03:40PM
seems everybody but the W himself has weighed in or waded into his business today...wonder what's up?...seems we're missing a huge chunk of verbage...
November 29, 2011 04:01PM
November 29, 2011 04:19PM
yeah, it's this forum...that's why i'm worried about him...
November 29, 2011 09:33PM
he is just three up from your post asking for money...sounds like him. In all seriousness I am glad you are worried, it is easy to make fun or miminize problems from afar but I would like to think that if i lived in the area someone would occassionally watch out for me no matter how cranky, weird, anti-social, drunk or unpleasant i might be. It is after all a community and I have learned from years on this forum it can sometimes be a very tight and closed one but most often help is provided. I just hope Witchita is open to listening to those of you whose help he seeks.
November 29, 2011 09:38PM
mazatman Wrote:
> Maybe they are holding his passport.

Nope

witchita
November 29, 2011 09:43PM
susanmachin Wrote:
> "he is just three up from your post asking for
> money...sounds like him".

Wrong again susanmacina! witchita

> I just hope Witchita is open to
> listening to those of you whose help he seeks."

Whose help would I be seeking susanmacina?

Thank you in advance for clearing the air and for allowing me to level my field again susanmachine.
November 30, 2011 07:43AM
Dan Patman: When are you going to tell us how you know all of this 'factual' data? Thank you.

Esetevan/witchita
November 30, 2011 12:19PM
Because I have been acting as translator and there has been enough wrong information thrown about. Also seeing as we offer immigration support and have been through similar proceedings with the whole ALN thing I know from first hand experience.
December 02, 2011 03:25AM
I'm sure glat Paco cleared the Maramichi valley of that W guy!
December 02, 2011 07:26AM
December 02, 2011 04:22PM
Zummie1954 Wrote:
> well, welcome back,
>
>
> [i933.photobucket.com]
> rlin/dewey-defeats-truman-newspaper-11.jpg

I'll bet you are glad you didn't do journalism zummieΒ‘
December 02, 2011 05:36PM
I had an occasion to use Paco's services a couple of years ago and found him to be honest and reasonable to deal with. He was very helpful.

As for "W"... His posts have been a constant source of entertainment... Of course I live a couple of thousand miles away from Barra most of the year.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum. • Lo siento, sσlo puedes enviar mensajes si estαs registrado.

Click here to login • Haz click aquν para entrar

| Top of page | Main index | Search | What's new |