Home >> Main Index >> Forum Home • Foro Inicio >> Off-Topic Forum >> Thread • Discusiσn >> Page • Pαgina 2

I HAD A DREAM? or The Melaque Bilar?

Posted by • Enviado por witchita 
Index
Aerial Photos
Birds
Fiestas
Fish
Recipes
Spanish
Telephones
Transportation
Re: I HAD A DREAM? or The Melaque Bilar?
March 18, 2012 01:08AM
I said it before you can check out of Hotel California
But you can never leave!!!!
March 18, 2012 07:25AM
March 18, 2012 07:38AM
You all need to take a pill.....wow
March 18, 2012 07:39AM

witchita Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> scott Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Can we say bipolar???
>
> Well Scott, you can spell it? Can we assume you
> are a licenced psychiatrist and have completely
> examined the patient? How did the patient present?
> What are the indications? What is the patients
> medical history? What meds is the patient on now?
> How long have you been consulting with the
> patient?
>
> Please make no assumptions with this patient. He
> just might by foxier than you.

How does that "walks like a duck" rule go ?
March 18, 2012 08:28AM
Well sparks. Finding out "who is who" can be a bitch butt, you are released.

For sparks:[www.youtube.com]

For scott:[www.youtube.com]

Butt, to dissuade ASSumptions I should add:[www.youtube.com]

And my liitle trip to country music land really inspired me to think of our local MIA great and want to send him an hello.
(sin any signifigance senor) [www.youtube.com]

Hey Doc. I knew you knew. I was having such a diversion. ΒΏWhat will I do now that you outed me?

Happy Suday in pa-pa land. [www.youtube.com]
March 18, 2012 08:34AM
Duck Zummie. I was hoping you'd kick in as I thought you might get jealous of my angling skills.

Walks like a duck is for lawyers. I aint but I heard it again the other day on Law and Order.

Especially for you Zummie:[www.youtube.com]
March 18, 2012 08:45AM
Ahh, finally the forum is back to normal, almost as good as the time the Buzzard was her.

I miss Buzz, anybody know how he's doing?
March 18, 2012 08:46AM
i read all 35 post even the witches which i usually have on ignore ,NOW I REMEMBER WHY I PUT WITCH ON IGNORE, after i type this out the witch goes back on ignore, as he doesnt really add any info or insight into the region, just ranting and raving and you all are just adding gas to the fire by replying to his gibbish, sweet dreams witch you are back in cyber limbo where you belong
March 18, 2012 08:57AM
Enough training witch to say "take to aspirin and don't call me in the morning!"
March 18, 2012 10:45AM
I wouldn't have normally come back butt, the 'take a pill' attitude really is starting to bug me.

If there is a pill for me to quit having fun in public without having to leave my bed while discussing pertinant public issues and being labelled ill by a lot of people who, are not only far from qualified to judge, they have no idea who they are judging as they have not worked at trying to figure out if there is a problem. If there is a doctor of psychology studying internet forums this could be an example of maybe "you are what they think you are" or something.

If there is a pill that will stop me from replying to something unwise, by aping that comment that is about my person and, by respect doesn't even belong in this thread, with the first thought that comes into my head, then why don't we all take one then (you don't need any DocΒ‘).

I know that I would be more respected if I did not call people idiots. Stupid is not a nice word. Butt, everytime I start a thread, I try to keep it informative until someone (from NASA maybe) takes it of topic with a judgement of me for what I said, then a "solar flare" or "breakdown".

I guess I should stop a bit and think of a nicer way to say "stupid" and "idiot" but I thought I had said the last word several times. I'm glad it's here now so it will die.

I shall now say something both serious and personal.

Besides myself, the only person who has the right to treat me medically at this time is a high school friend and a good one. HB knows me. HB knows Mexico. HB also visits Melaque although I have not visited with him much since moving here. I saw him last week but very briefly. I seem to only write to him when I need something from there. He is also the executor of my will. He last visited me in jail as, he was in the country and I was in trouble. He did everything he could including very quietly lurking these pages. He's do dummy. If I get in trouble, there are experts with the ability and capacity both here and there to take care of witchita. All the paperwok is in place and has been since I left there. I have some friends here who never cease to amaze me in their ability and understanding and how they have helped me with many major health and legal challenges I have faced since moving here.

What was this thread gone viral? I will confess to dramatizing an event that I think made a statement in my commuity that, unfortunately does concern me and a lot of my friends here. I will confess to jumping down the throats of a few of the off topic personal and inappropriate remarks about my private person. That's my first confession in a lotta year Father. HB says the reason I get along so well here and understand the people better than he is my Catholic upbringing. In our childhood days there was a big difference. Olivia has more than once told me to go on in as we walk past the church with a crafty grin and she thinks Friend of the Devil is my theme song. These things make me smile.

Only HB, me and God know exactly why I am doing what I am doing on tomzap, I beleive. The Doc figured out my tatics.

(added)
I was reading a news story the other day about a study of a person's perception of his or her intelligence and I found it interesting that a conclusion was that most those who aren't, think they are at least above intelligence of the next guy. Most people think that they are at least a little smarter than you are.

Anyway, since the Doc outed me, my point has been made and that was the real end to me. Thanks Doc.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/18/2012 10:55AM by witchita.
March 18, 2012 02:44PM
"No more crazy John and bitch Elke"

sparks Wrote:
> Don't mind a conversation as I said before ...
> just finding out who is who.

ahem - the tomzappers just did find out who you really are. Sending nasty grams sometimes have a way of coming back and biting you in the butt. I didn't appreciate the one you sent to me, either.

Wish you the best finding enough "friends" to play volley ball with.
March 18, 2012 02:57PM
I have a skinny ass and had given up on volleyball awhile back. I don't think John gave anything away by posting the PM. You've been on my case for months.

Time marches on

Sparks Blog - Melaque Blog - Costalegre
March 18, 2012 02:57PM
Buzz (or "Crazy John" as referred to by Sparks) is enjoying life at his farm in Illinois and has taken a hiatus from tomzap, Facebook and IM. He and his CPA will be back in June. They are missed and their friends look forward to their return, as they will complete the water volley ball team (5 on 5).

Sandy L Wrote:
> Ahh, finally the forum is back to normal, almost
> as good as the time the Buzzard was her.
>
> I miss Buzz, anybody know how he's doing?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/18/2012 03:27PM by N2Futur.
March 18, 2012 04:01PM
it seems mr witchita is in denial and/or just doesn't like the side effects of his meds. i think mental issues are a spectrum and he is lucky. i met a bipolar who spoke in "word salad", hard to understand but when stabilized on meds made sense and didn't have the effect of being like radio static in common discourse
my medication is oso negro which has side effects, worth it though
March 18, 2012 06:39PM
Thanks, nice to know he's OK
Sandy

N2Futur Wrote:
> Buzz (or "Crazy John" as referred to by Sparks) is
> enjoying life at his farm in Illinois and has
> taken a hiatus from tomzap, Facebook and IM. He
> and his CPA will be back in June. They are missed
> and their friends look forward to their return, as
> they will complete the water volley ball team (5
> on 5).
>
> Sandy L Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Ahh, finally the forum is back to normal,
> almost
> > as good as the time the Buzzard was her.
> >
> > I miss Buzz, anybody know how he's doing?
March 19, 2012 04:57PM
Thought my last post would be my last but I'm always a little sad when difference cause a parting of the ways .... and no this is not a plea to get back on the volley ball group ;) ... tho I will miss a few of them

It's just when a busybody has to step in and rudely defend the two most obnoxious people on this message board that I get ticked. Crazy John and Witch have mostly been a pain in the ass for everyone on this board since they've been here. John (Buzzard) more so in the last six months. Why you Elke have to step in to what two people can settle (maybe with moderators help) I have no idea.

I truly hope John is recovering from whatever he just went thru ... and hope Witch finds the meds that work tho I think he prefers the controversy.
As I said, just finding out who is who ... and it's not alway nice to know.

March 20, 2012 02:25AM
"Sorry is a coward's way of getting the last word"

[www.youtube.com]
March 20, 2012 06:11PM
sparky never sees a reason to apologize...

w...you are most welcome here...as you clearly see yourself as one of us 'whackjobs' that live here...

my only advice/my own...try to let go earlier on, instead of strugglin' to the bitter end...good advice for sparky too
March 20, 2012 06:46PM
We might both say .. apologize for what and I include you in that group. Most are guilty.

Crazy John, you and the Witch don't accept HUGS (as in lets get beyond this). Constant mind games got old in the druggie days of eons ago. I actually have friends that we have found common ground and stay more interested in that our differences... You can have your funny papers if that's what it all about.

The Witch needs to be slapped down like a troublesome kid

March 20, 2012 07:58PM
Sparks has spoken...

"Ah yes, the "good old days", when straight white Christian men were first class citizens and the rest were at the "back of the bus."

and then...

"The Witch needs to be slapped down like a troublesome kid"

the good thing here is that the posters say their own words...no making it up...
March 20, 2012 08:52PM
The good thing here is information about the area that will help the economy

All this infighting among stupid gringos has no bearing on anything except personal problems each of us may have.

If you think the Funny Papers for the mentally disturbed is more important than the local economy then go back to work in the US

March 20, 2012 10:49PM
>>>> straight white Christian men were first class citizens

Man are you dated. I grew up when computer code had to work, my 55 Chevy had to work when I put it together, when I swabbed the deck in the Navy it had to be right.

I have no idea who a Christian is or who you are .... unless it a Steven King novel

March 20, 2012 11:12PM
Again (and how many agains) ... I have no idea where you are coming from..... Ya wanna box or something?
Get over your self mijo

You just sent me 4 PM's and then deleted them somehow .... and I wasted a few minutes thinking you might actually have something to say

This is not a friendly Yellow Submarine

witchita Wrote:
> "Sorry is a coward's way of getting the last
> word"
>
> [www.youtube.com]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum. • Lo siento, sσlo puedes enviar mensajes si estαs registrado.

Click here to login • Haz click aquν para entrar

| Top of page | Main index | Search | What's new |