Home >> Main Index >> Forum Home • Foro Inicio >> Off-Topic Forum >> Thread • Discusiσn >> Page • Pαgina 7
Re: pet peves
September 21, 2012 11:41AM
Some Americans have become so delicate that simply hanging a chair in a tree represents a lynching now. This has got to be one of the stupidest accusations Ive ever heard of. AND the Secret Service is actually investigating that. While terroristic muslims attack our Embassies, kill our Diplomats and American citizens, burn our flag along with effigys of the POTUS. And the current WH Administration is worried about a chair hanging in a tree? This qualifies as more than a peeve. Its disgusting! LOL!

[usnews.nbcnews.com]
[www.washingtontimes.com]
October 01, 2012 11:16AM
Ridiculous lawsuits are the center of attention for pet peeves today. This beastly 220lb "man" shoud be looking for a different job. Shamelessness has no limitatins. LOL!

[www.nypost.com]
October 07, 2012 09:38PM
This will most likely be one of my last Tomzap posts. I cannot imagine that the USA has gotten to the point that the citizens inability to remove wild animals that are a potential health hazard has become national news. As they say, Ignorance is bliss! LOL!

[newyork.cbslocal.com]
October 10, 2012 07:37PM
L.T. Wrote:

"This will most likely be one of my last Tomzap posts".

We can only hope! LOLOLOLOL

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/10/2012 07:39PM by paul falduto.
October 10, 2012 07:40PM
L.T. wrote:

"Ignorance is bliss."

Then you must be the happiest guy in Mexico! LOLOLOLOLOL
October 11, 2012 05:07PM
This article from Texas surpasses the last poster in terms of silliness. Therefore it must be shown. America has too damn much government and this is todays best example! Hahaha LOL!

[dfw.cbslocal.com]
October 13, 2012 04:13PM
It says right at the top of the article that the man will not be prosecuted, so what is your beef Loony Tunes? Is it any wonder no one here takes you seriously? Maybe you should follow through on that no more posting thing, that really sounded good.
October 13, 2012 07:05PM
Considering that my post was made the same day the article went online which was Oct. 11th and the update was not issued until Oct 12th may have something to do with the FACTS Mr Know Less than Nothing. So whats your Beef? Besides pure aggitation with 0 facts? LOL!

paul falduto Wrote
October 13, 2012 07:41PM
Do we have Looney Tunes here on one side ... I'd guess so

Sparks Blog - Melaque Blog - Costalegre
October 16, 2012 04:35PM
Well Loony Tunes, if you weren't so anxious to jump on every little piddly "outrage" that crosses your computer screen and not get your shorts in a knot so quickly, maybe you wouldn't look quite as foolish as you typically do. Food for thought, as they say. LOLOLOLOLOL
October 31, 2012 06:53PM
Its a sad day when Americans in the heart of a
> terrible natural disaster are brought to their
> knees in weakness because of a simple cellphone.
> Or the lack of one.

US phone addicts suffer withdrawal
By Emily Steel in New York
Swarms of people wandered around downtown Manhattan on Wednesday, their faces lit by the glow of mobile phones as they walked up city blocks in search of mobile phone service.

As a city bus crossed into a service zone, the beeps and buzz of mobile phones registering messages interrupted the quiet.
Chris Cunningham, chief executive of AppsSavvy, a New York digital media firm lives, works in downtown Manhattan. He saw a rush of river water flow in front of his apartment in the midst of the storm and has been unable to access reliable reception from his home and office this week. He said that not having cell phone service is harder than not having power or an Internet connection.

To connect, he has been travelling 4 miles up town to work from Times Square.
November 02, 2012 07:36PM
No doubt the officials from Williamson County Texas win the peeve of the day contest hands down. Ostracizing God, Jesus and the Bible is going too far. History will prove Im correct. I have no doubt about that! Although I admit I have no doubt about who she voted for in the least. I wonder if the officials involved will accept their pay with money that has "In God We Trust"? Now I bet that wont offend them a damn bit! Now I must hope this doesnt offend the moderators. LOL!

[houston.cbslocal.com]
November 03, 2012 07:39PM
November 03, 2012 07:56PM
I realize this is an off topic forum but what in the hell has this got to d
November 03, 2012 09:20PM
I realize this is an off topic forum but what in the hell has this got to do with pet peeves? More like this needs a thread all its own. Sick!
November 03, 2012 09:23PM
November 21, 2012 08:59PM
I hate to see people whimper and whine about such childish problems. These poor souls are buying special "hiking sticks" (whatever the hell that is) and carrying cellphones for protection from a damn turkey. And even then are prepared to throw sticks and run into a house. Anything but eliminate the threat. If this wasnt so sad it would be funny! LOL!

[boston.cbslocal.com]
November 22, 2012 06:31AM
I don't believe they identified this sub species known as the Vampire Turkey, a rare, blood lusting bird, with a taste for humans.

Pathetic, to say the least.
December 06, 2012 04:32PM
December 11, 2012 12:29PM
The U S Government should help this man and his family. After risking his life to assist in the capture of the most wanted terrorist in the worlds history this hero has been abandoned. Abandoned to suffer at the hands of his captors who aided Bin Laden for years giving him refuge in Pakistan. AND the current WH has not only allowed the Pakistanis to jail and torure him. They also continue to send them money on top of everything. I think the purse strings should be tightened on the two faced Pakistani regime until both him and is family can seek asylum in the U S. Which should undoubtably be accompanied with a substantial monetary reward plus other necessary security requirements. Not only do we owe this man a great deal but we should consider that his situation may be taken into account in the future by possible allies. LOL.

[www.foxnews.com]
December 12, 2012 03:55PM
If this wasnt the type of bs thats ruining American it would be funny. Freebie welfare giveaway was changed by the PC crowd to "entitlements". Now ithis clown is saying its EARNED? Hahaha Ill call this a weak peeve. Pet would be overrating the author too much Hahaha. LOL!
December 18, 2012 01:11PM
Pet peeve today is people who can't spell even when they have spell check on their computer!
December 18, 2012 02:09PM
Kay paso? Es k alots of folks aint got all dat spAres time yous be got bro. We be doing la mejor de us gente sabe do. Write ye a carta de ol Drifplastic Jak he be all off n2 them lengua skill's bro# Me I'S Dont want none de day spellchk on my puter. You get all revved up and feliz por santa ClAus too"!LOL!

scott Wrote
December 18, 2012 02:40PM
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum. • Lo siento, sσlo puedes enviar mensajes si estαs registrado.

Click here to login • Haz click aquν para entrar

| Top of page | Main index | Search | What's new |