Home >> Main Index >> Forum Home • Foro Inicio >> Off-Topic Forum >> Thread • Discusiσn

Covid Questioning

Posted by • Enviado por Arrow 
Index
Aerial Photos
Birds
Fiestas
Fish
Recipes
Spanish
Telephones
Transportation
Covid Questioning
December 29, 2022 09:41AM
Re: Covid Questioning
December 29, 2022 03:53PM
also look up "Died Suddenly" on that site
I watched that last night. It was disturbing to me.
December 29, 2022 04:34PM
Worldwide awareness is growing.
[rumble.com]

It is so important to boost your immunity as much as possible.[rumble.com]
December 29, 2022 08:13PM
Here we go again spreading more misinformation.
December 29, 2022 08:37PM
Laura-Lynn Tyler Thompson ... she's a wackadoodle for sure. She is a member of the Christian Heritage Party of British Columbia. A bunch of those nuts ran for election in the last municipal round trying to infiltrate schoolboards in BC to push their bajeebus..
That website is sketchy AF.
Reported to admin.
December 29, 2022 09:40PM
...didn't know that Spool... as soon as I hear of organized religion of any kind or form getting mixed up in civic politics my blood runs cold. Church and State must remain separate entities... always.
December 30, 2022 12:16AM
Misinformation? Go to the docs office & ask how many locally have Covid. Then tell me mis information. It Is here & I Assume everywhere. Be Safe & Smart.
December 30, 2022 08:57AM
Flick, I don’t think that is what the OP was about. It is more about the anti vaccine group. Covid is very real, our hospital here in BC is full of it. It’s not the killer Alpha or Delta was, but those who are compromised it’s not something you want to go looking for.
December 30, 2022 09:32AM
You are absolutely correct Contessa, thank you.
December 30, 2022 11:32AM
Twitter is exposing the censorship on the experimental covid injections. Science welcomes open discussion in order to provide β€œinformed consent”. No one is providing misinformation only previously censored information. It is up to the individual to review if interested or ignore if not.
[rumble.com]
December 30, 2022 01:22PM
Isn't it odd.
Many of those that were in their teens and 20s, in the 1960s, lived by the mantra "question authority"
Yet now, get upset, when you question authority.
December 30, 2022 04:57PM
The concern is for good reasons. Harm is evident. [t.me]

I wish it were not so.
December 30, 2022 06:58PM
Dangerous misinformation. Sadly, Nancy Knickerbocker-Penick, our long-time angel on this site, is deceased and can no longer remove the garbage.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/30/2022 06:59PM by Marilyn.
December 31, 2022 08:18AM
About TomZap Visitors' Comments

Q What is the purpose of the Visitors' Comments?
A The Visitors' Comments is for the exchange of information regarding the coastal and near-coastal regions of the Mexican states of Oaxaca, Jalisco, and Colima among visitors, potential visitors, local residents, armchair travelers, etc.

Q To what degree are the Visitors' Comments censored?
A Topics posted in the Mexico forums that are not about Mexico will be moved to the Off-Topic Forum.
Registered users may participate by clicking on "Report" to alert the moderators to a post that is off-topic
Readers should use the Report button to alert moderators of objectionable content. Posts are removed at the moderators' discretion.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/31/2022 08:20AM by Mike B..
December 31, 2022 08:44AM
If you have concerns and want more information about the Spike Protein that may or may not be relevant or of interest to you, this video provides previously censored information.

[rumble.com]
December 31, 2022 08:57AM
Arrow, with total disrespect for the rules of this forum you continue to post off-topic garbage.
Your original post has been reported.
Those of us who follow the rules hope that Tom eventually finds the time to deal with this.
December 31, 2022 09:55AM
Respectfully, we are all adults here and can make up our own minds without your protection. Please feel free to ignore that which is not of interest to you as it may be to others and is relevant to Humanity because censorship has occurred worldwide. Why would you deny information? No one is trying to convince you of anything. This forum is relevant to people who live here and health is relevant to everyone. I saw lots of posts with information previously as to where to seek local health supplies and information or get your injections.... this is no different.
Question Questioning Mr. B
December 31, 2022 12:58PM
I am curious, is this you posing and answering your own questions? If not, maybe quotation marks would be appropriate.

Red flags went up immediately when the Pharm companies applied for and received immunity from liability before the meds were even complete and released. and, BTW, I am pro-med.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/31/2022 01:03PM by M Morgan.
January 01, 2023 01:34PM
Bginbc and Marilyn and Mike and others

Please point out any misinformation you believe I have posted along with your source. Or is just the questioning of the censorship that you find offensive?

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 01/01/2023 01:43PM by Arrow.
January 01, 2023 02:58PM
Anyone questioning "the science" is the troublemaker to most here.
January 03, 2023 01:44PM
[newspunch.com]

Japan Launches Official Investigation Into Millions of COVID Vaccine Deaths

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/03/2023 01:45PM by Arrow.
January 03, 2023 03:02PM
Worldwide Doctors are calling for a halt due to safety concerns:

[www.thegatewaypundit.com]
International concern on covid vaccines
January 03, 2023 03:04PM
Not looking good

[www.rasmussenreports.com]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/03/2023 03:22PM by Arrow.
Re: International concern on covid vaccines
January 03, 2023 05:16PM
There are those that don't want to think outside of what they are TOLD to think.
January 04, 2023 03:53PM
What is happening to the healthy athletes??

[open.substack.com]
January 04, 2023 04:51PM
Healthy people dying is absolutely normal
DON'T QUESTION THE SCIENCE!!!
It's the best science money can buy.
January 05, 2023 01:02PM
Boy that didn't take long to jump all over a tragedy on the field. You guys will believe anything, if it fits your narra
January 06, 2023 01:20PM
[youtu.be]

For those who are interested.... Why are so many healthy people dying? This video attempts to address this question.
January 06, 2023 02:45PM
A thorough discussion from a renowned medical source:
[www.americaoutloud.com]
January 06, 2023 08:43PM
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum. • Lo siento, sσlo puedes enviar mensajes si estαs registrado.

Click here to login • Haz click aquν para entrar

| Top of page | Main index | Search | What's new |