Home >> Main Index >> Home >> State of Jalisco >> La Manzanilla - Tenacatita - Boca de Iguanas >> Topic

Wednesday Tena News

Posted by Dry House 
Wednesday Tena News
August 12, 2010 06:41AM
this arrived by email this morning...

"We snuck into Tenacatia today by boat, got a few photos but no sense forwarding them, as Tenacatita is the same as it always was except no people. Its also hard to keep photos on a camera without a memory stick, Duh?
Anyway, this should dispel a few rumors. Nothing has been leveled!
La Mosca's Restaurant is still standing as are all the others. There is a glimmer of hope the people may be able to return since the place is still in one piece. I do believe the stories that there has been looting but only someone physically there can validate this.
I brought along light gear so we would look like Fishermen. The Marines were patrolling the beach the past few days, they weren't there today."

"All the Palapas were there, nothing has been leveled and the Marines are gone! We did see one small boat anchored in the bay, likely one of the local Fishermen" (author requesting privacy)

also, today's Mex File blog has a few words...[mexfiles.net]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/12/2010 08:09AM by Dry House.
Re: Wednesday Tena News
August 12, 2010 01:33PM
glad to hear that Tenacatita seems to be ok. Still would be cool to see some photos, just for peace of mind....We're going to PV next week and will try to swing by and see if we are allowed on the beach.
August 12, 2010 04:22PM
Thanks Dry House.
If I'd be as good as the Buzzard on the computer I'd send you a medal for bravery.

PS: I wonder if Dr Whitecoat could fix whatever ails some of the posters. :)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/12/2010 04:28PM by Sandy L.
August 12, 2010 04:52PM
i got a note from lupita telling me not to mess with her squeeze for about 10 days...seems she's ovulating...
Guadalajara Reporter Article
August 13, 2010 12:51PM
August 13, 2010 01:13PM
N2Futur -

Thanks for this article. It's the best explanation I've seen so far!

Linda
August 13, 2010 02:13PM

A Very Sad Day For Mexico

August 13, 2010 02:25PM
re; "Jim Monaco bought a home in nearby Arroyo Seco and got title insurance from Stewart Title. "

Sooooooooooooooooooo, will Stewart Title back up their "certification" with a cash reimbursement?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

| Top of page | Main index | Search | What's new |