Puerto Escondido >>
Casa Vista Linda
- Unusual hexagon shaped house, open floor plan on two levels with 10' glass walls, about 2,000 sq ft on each level
- 2 bedroom, 3 1/2 bath
- Outside garden shower
- Located near center of town on a cliff over the warm Pacific Ocean near light house
- Top floor is master bedroom / office
- You can throw rocks into the ocean from each of the two patios
- Surrounding garden has bananas, coconut, hybiscus, jasmine, gardenia, lime, papaya, avocado, lychee and coffee growing along with many flowers
- Located at end of a quiet, dead end street
- Off street parking
- View of Puerto Escondido bay, Zicatela Beach and whales in season
- Telephone, Internet connections
- Modern kitchen, Bosch 6 burner stove/oven
- Price US$425,000
Casa Vista Linda as seen from the ocean More Photos
Casa Vista Linda is located at #7 Camino de la Luz, at the end of the street. This is on the Western point of Puerto Escondido Bay near the lighthouse on the most desired location in the town. Little harbor for fishing boats about 1/2 K walk to the east and a beautiful white beach clear water cove, Puerto Angelito, for swimming 2 blocks to the west from the house. City bus comes every 20 minutes from a corner 2 blocks away from front door.
Bedroom with attached bathroom, open kitchen, sitee, laundry room with separate bath, bodega for storage, maid's bathroom from outside
Huge bedroom with pedestal king size bed in center of room, open office, large shower, built in tub, toilet, bidet, large walk in closet, all surrounded by glass walls with exception of privacy walls for bathroom. The view is stunning with attached patio over the ocean.
See More Photos.
This page has been visited times since February 13, 2012.
Top of page |
Main index |
What's new |