Home >> Main Index >> Home >> State of Oaxaca >> Puerto Angel >> Topic

Hotels in Puerto Angel

Posted by carsue 
Hotels in Puerto Angel
January 22, 2016 11:17AM
Looking for clean inexpensive hotel or bungalow to rent for 4 to 5 weeks December 2016 to early January 2017. Have never been to Puerto Angel so no idea where to stay. Don't have to be on the beach, nor have a view. Wife and I live simple, but like to be walking distance to beach, restaurants and or bars. Wi-fi, pool and kitchen (fridge & coffee maker) would be added value to us. Have been staying in Melaque/Barra De Navidad for the last couple of years and want a change of pace. Have been paying about $10,000 pesos for a room with kitchen, wi-fi and pool there for the same time period (over Christmas and New Years). Any help or recommendations would be great.
Re: Hotels in Puerto Angel
February 01, 2016 09:38PM
Hortensia has a nice apartment in the Hotel Soraya complex. Kitchen has a large stove but a tiny fridge. Bedroom overlooks the pier and the bay. 2500 pesos per month.Wifi, but no pool. No A/C, but plenty of fans.
February 08, 2016 02:58PM
Thank you for the info. How would I contact thos person or place, also any idea if there are any photos of this room? I did check out the photos of Hotel Soraya
February 09, 2016 10:59AM
You could also try the Buena Vista. They have nice little apartments. Views, airy, pool.
The website is labuenavista
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

| Top of page | Main index | Search | What's new |