Home >> Main Index >> Home >> State of Oaxaca >> Zipolite - Mazunte - Agustinillo - Ventanilla >> Topic

White house rental

Posted by Cam & Carol 
White house rental
December 29, 2010 09:08PM
Hi there, we spent 2 wonderful weeks in Zippo in 2008. There is a white house on the beach with rooms to rent and we cannot remember the name of the house or the contact. Could someone please help us with information. We are planning to return next year with friends. Thank you.
Cam & Carol
Re: White house rental
January 04, 2011 07:03AM
Not sure which white house you are talking about, but check out a new place above the beach. casa vista d'oro in arroyo tres.
www.casavistadoro.com Beautiful place and only 8 minutes walk to great restaurant, el alquimista.
January 05, 2011 02:46AM
Thank you loomis_08 but the house you describe is not the correct one. The multi rental building I refer to is right on Zipolite beach near the center of the beach. It is about 3 stories high and has about six rental units. It has large verandas on the beach side. I remember it being all white and relatively new.
Thanks again,
Cameron
January 08, 2011 10:12AM
Do you mean San Cristobal? Or Brisas Marina?
January 09, 2011 09:38PM
Hello Mazuntina,
No the accommodation was not San Cristobal and we spent a wonderful week at Daniels'Brisas Marina but I found these photos which show the white building we are talking about. One show the house on the far right and the other shows it in the centre. I can't find anything online which gives a phone number or email address so we can make reservations.
If you or anyone can help, we would be very appreciative.
Thank you,
Cameorn Robertson
Attachments:
open | download - PICT0184_edited.JPG (425.5 KB)
open | download - PICT0198_edited.JPG (414.6 KB)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

| Top of page | Main index | Search | What's new |