Home >> Main Index >> Forum Home • Foro Inicio >> Off-Topic Forum >> Thread • Discusiσn
WITCHITA
November 26, 2011 02:43AM
There was a post from Steve ( witchita) first telling me he had saw me in a place where drugs were sold.( If so what was he doing there? ).he wanted me to do a translation for him to help him otherwise he would tell everyone i bought coke and crystal meth ..I have nothing to hide and here is the thread as private messages he was sending me..My point is..MANY OF YOU FEEL SORRY FOR THIS GUY!!
-------------------------------------------------------
> ..I do not have to give you or anyone else
> explanations ..so believe what you want and say
> what you want..I dont care ..I have not been rude
> to you and you are trying to blackmail me with
> stupid issues..I have only been nice to you..I
> only said I am busy and can not help you..that is
> all and I told you in your face..

You mean you diddn't tell lies about me and didn't tell untruths about me here last December and January. Your denial is a very sad state Amigo. Want me to regurgitate some of the rude obnoxious lies you said last year about me tonight. Everyone but Nancy is up to my tricks (and you)
Well Paco fai is fair and you told lies about me. I have never told a lie about me. Howq did you come to know my bones got broke in jail. Doc examined me on arrival Paco and you weren't there
You don't evven know the difference between what you know what you heard and what you thought. You can't think and yur out of luck onn FM3's now pal too. Happy gringo milking but watch where yoou advertise. so sue me then![69.73.170.179]

solutionsbarra Wrote:
> Do whatever you have to do..And I said I would not
> help you..
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > My what strong language and what lies you
> > tell¨Paco. I would never blackmail anyone
> Paco.

> > Do you know what blackmail is PacoΒ‘ You
> > obviously know where the bad drugs are located
> for
> > you and your clients. I alos heard you had
> family
> > problems but looks like you've
> got
> > the cure Paco, Cocaine and Crystal Meth.
> Nancy
> > saved your sorry ass but it is mine the next
> time
> > you post on tomzap Paco. awas pal. I don't
> need
> > an expalnation of what >I witnessed paco.
> >
> > solutionsbarra Wrote:

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 11/26/2011 02:54AM by solutionsbarra.
Re: WITCHITA
November 26, 2011 02:44AM
By the way I WILL do everything that is in my hand to have this guy deported..NOW it is personal...

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 11/26/2011 03:23AM by solutionsbarra.
November 26, 2011 06:23AM
Do I smell a fundraiser in the air?

edited to add..............

Or will it be "contributions" like the Turtle program?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/26/2011 06:27AM by Buzzards Glory Barra.
November 26, 2011 07:13AM
Geeze Paco, let it go or do it elsewhere. We don't care about your fight with Witchita. Grow up.
November 26, 2011 07:13AM
Am coming out of the closet..its personal for me also.I have never met the man, got an im, asking if i could get him some meds, i said i would TRY,and i did! Obviously, i cannot bring meds for anyone but myself, SO, now he is pissed and i am the recepiant of many nasty pms.From dealing with people like this all my life(bartender)i do not get the feeliing , from his emails, that he is harmless.He seems to think he has me pegged as some self indulged, self centred, selfish biotchi, he also said that that is the opinion of EVERYONE on this forum.I know they r just words, but to get abused by some one like this, plus the fact i dont know him makes me believe he is stepping off the real world real quick, and to me, as a newbie on this board, it has left quite the taste.But i am well aware, he is only ONE person, and i hope i can avoid meeting him.
Its apparent he can be nice, normal, when he chooses(or maybe dependant on what he puts in his body?)but he is looking like he is pretty far gone..then all of a sudden, he has "new girlfriend", so he has flipped back to "nice"..but one should be aware of what lurks in that mind(pretty nasty stuff in pm s)...i am. JMO....but hey, i would help with a fundraiser.AND i would never be caught alone with him..just a hint for his new g/f.
Its pretty sad case, have seen you posters use alot of patience trying to be nice, have seen some try n help him, but by now i do think he is his own worst enemy, and in life, we get what we give, and from where i am sitting, he looks like he should be home in Canada, getting the help he needs,instead of stirring the pot down there.
I totally agree with "solutionsbarra", if a guy threatened me in that way, i would re-act the same, sorry you had to go through that crap.
Wasnt going to say anything about the pm s, though i did send an e-mail to Kip, telling him ,and asking him how to blockW from pms, but your post changed my mind...b/c maybe others have issues and dont want to add to his troubles, as i did not want to, but if he has sent other pm s or hassled other people on here, now would be a good time to come forward...again..jmo.
November 26, 2011 07:25AM
I think this thread started out with Mr. Paco telling Whiticha that he was going to try his hardest to have the Canadian deported. Now those alarming words are missing. I hope Mr. Paco, who must be a local business person won't threaten me if I rub him the wrong way.

I'd hate to have to worry that way.

Mr. Paco, did you change your mind, or just your post?
November 26, 2011 07:37AM
this personal dispute seems to be a good one to quickly go away...i hope.

and, it looks like a lesson here is not to pick a fight with somebody who could get you kicked out of the country!
November 26, 2011 07:42AM
Dry House Wrote:
> this personal dispute seems to be a good one to
> quickly go away...i hope.
>
> and, it looks like a lesson here is not to pick a
> fight with somebody who could get you kicked out
> of the country!

Who could get whom kicked out of what country Dr. House. I asked the administration to leave this thread as I happen to enjoy it, it is topical im many many ways and it is showing the hand of people who have posted ugly nasty lies about me here on tomzap and I just love it. Thank you Dr. House but, since I can't be deported, you must not be addressing me.
November 26, 2011 07:53AM
Here's an example of a recent PM from a tomzapper whom I have never met K-gal:

witchita Wrote:
> Ron the PRV's were because you had a tower out or
> why?
>
> 'R' Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Steve, first I want to apologize for sending
> you
> > the previous rude PM. I am sorry. It appears
> I
> > have a short fuse developing in my old age.....
> >
> > I have not lied. The reservoirs are to provide
> > potable water for consumption. In the design,
> the
> > bottom 1/3 of the tank is customarily reserved
> for
> > fire protection. The tank volume is calculated
> > based on cubic metre consumption (1 cubic metre
> is
> > 220 Imperial gallons) The various pressure
> zones
> > require individual reservoirs in some cases.
> The
> > source of the water in my case was Comox Lake
> (600
> > ft above sea level) in the Comox Valley, BC.
> Water
> > is delivered to the chlorination station via a
> 36
> > inch dia welded steel pipeline. We used 2 one
> ton
> > chlorine gas cylinders due to the volume of
> water
> > being treated. A mag meter and computers
> > controlled the chlorine. The top water level
> of
> > the highest reservoir is equal to the lake
> > surface. As you will know a series of booster
> > pump stations and PRV's are used in the system
> > depending on ground elevations. I do not want
> to
> > write a novel here, but that is the short form
> > version of the system.
> >
> > As for the University, your neighbour maybe has
> > not heard of me as I only deal with the head
> guy
> > there, Dr. Emilio Michel-Morfin. He works
> > upstairs but does teach some classes. I am
> going
> > to stop working/assisting there as they are
> slow
> > moving and short of funds to carry out what we
> > needed to do. There is another Professor there
> > named Victor who wants to learn more English
> but
> > he never bothers to come over for free lessons.
> >
> > My mission there was to activate over 30
> aquariums
> > which are now not in use and empty. The tanks
> > will need a constant flow of water in and out.
> > They did not know how to accomplish this.
> >
> > I invented a pvc vertical overflow pipe c/w SS
> > screen, the unit is vertically adjustable and
> the
> > screen is removable for cleaning. Fittings are
> > provided to seal onto the bottom of the
> aquariums
> > with a 1/4 inch drain. All parts are available
> in
> > Melaque. I gave the prototype to Emilio.
> >
> > They really need to replace the aquarium racks
>
November 26, 2011 07:59AM
About the sword and pen thing Paco, I know you don't want to comment but I'd like to say that I think that the pen is mightier than the sword and when, like you just did, one fall on his pen, rather than his sword, he loses all credibility and honour. Should one fall on his sword, he is buried with honours by his nation.
November 26, 2011 08:04AM
Paco has many powerful friends. Be very afraid.
November 26, 2011 04:01PM
leroy Wrote:
> Paco has many powerful friends. Be very afraid.

Who are you warning Leroy. The way Paco changes his socks he will be all smmiles and handshakes agian next time he sees me. There is nothing worth fearing anymore Leroy. Not for this non-deportable person who intends to change this world for the better of humankind.
November 26, 2011 05:00PM
non-deportable?? Watch me.. I am sick and tired of having to put up with your person..especially when this person affects the peace and tranquility of our community..You laugh and take advantage of your '' dissability `` making people like your landlord `` el toro, lose money, when he only intends to have an extra income, I am not the bad guy here but I am a man who loves his country and you do not have any respect for it..I will not answer any of your postings anymore...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/26/2011 05:05PM by solutionsbarra.
November 26, 2011 05:22PM
I've been a lurker here for a bit, and have noticed that Mr. Paco is interested in doing business with visitors from our cold north. I've also noticed that some people here speak of his services in glowing terms on this forum. Is everybody pleased with him? Are there any negative stories? Is this guy just a victim of the guy he's fighting with?

It also seemed that last year while we were enjoying your village from afar, Paco and Whiticha were buddies.

I sometimes think I might need some assistance when trying to stay legal with cars and visas here and have considered using Mr. Paco. Is everybody pleased with his work, or is this event just another side of dealing with Mr. Paco?

I personally have lived in cities all over Canada where people have problems with merchants. I've never heard of such reaction we are seeing here.

Just my opinion.
November 26, 2011 07:43PM
I think Paco is a good guy. His wife has cooking classes. One morning as I sat in my car waiting for a class, I saw a guy come up to Pacos and was hollering and making threatening gestures. I later learned it was our friend. I saw what I saw and it was scary.
November 26, 2011 07:51PM
I've heard Paco is fine so long as you refuse his requests for loans.
November 26, 2011 08:08PM
witchita Wrote:
-
Not for this
> non-deportable person who intends to change this
> world for the better of humankind

Kinda like a Gandhi.......That's awesome. Paco, maybe you better let Witchita stay, Mexico does have a lot of problems and it does need the help.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/26/2011 08:09PM by leroy.
November 26, 2011 09:36PM
We have know Paco for five years. We have taken Spanish classes from him - he did all the paper work and got our FM3 for us - we've sat in on their cooking classes with his lovely wife Azucena and he's helped with numerous other issues here in Mexico. He is very knowledgeable and helpful - and above all else - he has been a good friend.
November 27, 2011 05:21PM
well...i guess we'll have to stay tuned in order to see if the confident canadian will survive the efforts of the offended party...

mexico seems so different where one who is offended might get the other party kicked out of the place...

up north we have procedures to address issues of slander or libel...and, it slows the process to the point that quick rhetoric is less effective than the studied consideration...i thought that was also available here...

paco...did you decide to proceed against a visitor too quickly?...if not, so be it...

i'll stay tuned
November 28, 2011 10:15AM
re "non-deportable?? Watch me.."

[69.73.170.179]

I hope that helps.
November 28, 2011 01:11PM
Well Doc, I can't be deported by a Canadian who said I was 'agressivo' and 'did threatening gestures'. It is a joke. If I break the law here, there is a law and I shall be 'duly punished by it. If the federal Government does not want me here, they can cause an internatiional incident or not. A lot of Mexicans have thought they could intimidate me by threatening to have me deported. There is no real threat. I suppose if I was found guily of a rather nasty serious crime that offended all of Mexico, they might think about it. They might also think they might enjoy the fact that I spend a lot of my income here.

They Canadian who tried to deport me and the landlord who is trying to deport me and Paco whom we're not yet sure of don't stand a chance even if I am aggresivo and did threatening gestures.

I have noticed that a lot of non-nationals are a little intimidated by the deportation process here but I really don't see what there is to fear. I know and those close to me know what type of person I am and so, it would seem, do the Migracion lawyers who have to do something everytime somebody takes the time and expense of running into Manzanillo and calling for my expulsion. I 'm sure Migracion, who seem to me to be some of the most proffessional people I have dealt with in this country will some day get sick of sending 5 senior and mid-evel officers out to Melaque, but then they might enjoy lunch in on of the area's favorite restaurants, a drive in the country and a few other perks that come with the duty.

Personally, I can't be deported due to my status but I wish all of those who wish to abuse the system all of the luck in the world and I'm still smiliing. I enjoyed their visit in my home the other day and they were very pleasant and I hope they enjoyed coming to see me too.

The gringos downstairs are siding with my landlord and it's likely because they have helped finance his latest get rich quick scheme. They will eventually come to their senses or not but they do think that I am THE problem and have told me so. Well, when Toro broke down my door on Saturday night and his friend the local cops beat and peppersprayed me including my eyes lungs hands and genitals and wate boarding me I may have been angry at the root of the problem, but I was really laughing at them for being so caught up the their system that they just keep making trouble for themselves. In lot of cases the trouble these people are causing themselves is very serious, including two Canadians, Toro, and anyone else who is just angry because a better equipped person than them frustrated and blocked their attempt to hose me and do very nasty things to me.

For those of you who wish to avoid me, watch for the guy with all of the girfriends and a big smile. Stay tuned.
November 28, 2011 03:06PM
To Whom it May Concern: "NEVER ARGUE WITH AN IDIOT, HE WILL DRAG YOU DOWN TO HIS LEVEL AND BEAT YOU WITH EXPERIENCE"
November 28, 2011 04:15PM
paco charged about 300 us dollars to get a fm3 for a friend of mine when alot of people of mexican decent either do it for very little or at the most 50 to 100 us, i just think he is a bit expenseve , you can do it yourself as the people down at the fm3 office speak english and are very helpful and you learn the ropes alot better, and with the witch i do agree with paco he really needs to leave , sort of a nut case from his words on tomzap
November 28, 2011 04:27PM
Eddy... There is a NO for an answer when you think something is expensive or you can not afford it..
November 28, 2011 04:29PM
TEDRO you are totally right..my bad..
Re: WICHITA
November 28, 2011 04:50PM
NO MORE COMMENTS ...NO MORE BUMPS... LET THIS THREAD DIE , FOR F%%K SAKES ....IRISHSTEW
November 28, 2011 05:37PM
The reason Witchita can't be deported is because he still has penal charges hanging over him. Only once they are sorted out can he be deported (or not).
November 28, 2011 05:47PM
hey fast eddy...

"paco charged about 300 us dollars to get a fm3"

do you think that was out of line, or reasonable?....i'm thinking lots of folk need that service...

and for the canadian whom this thread is proposed...he's full of it, with a pretty good attitude!

jousts are always watched...good luck guys
November 28, 2011 07:27PM
witchita Wrote:

> For those of you who wish to avoid me, watch for
> the guy with all of the girfriends and a big
> smile. Stay tuned.

What happened to the Mexican wife with 5 kids and an ex-husband who was your buddy?
November 29, 2011 04:37AM
Nothing. My wife is here protecting me from more violence while I heal from my exxciting weekend and the injuries I sustained from a violent home invasion and robbery and so are her kids. Her husband has sopken
offender about his violence against me and I love them all for loving 'the immposible'.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum. • Lo siento, sσlo puedes enviar mensajes si estαs registrado.

Click here to login • Haz click aquν para entrar

| Top of page | Main index | Search | What's new |