Home >> Main Index >> Forum Home • Foro Inicio >> Off-Topic Forum >> Thread • Discusiσn

Trip to Mexico...WRONG E-MAIL ADDRESS...

Posted by • Enviado por Zummie1954 
Index
Aerial Photos
Birds
Fiestas
Fish
Recipes
Spanish
Telephones
Transportation
Trip to Mexico...WRONG E-MAIL ADDRESS...
February 22, 2011 02:54PM
WRONG E-MAIL ADDRESS...

A CANADIAN COUPLE DECIDED TO GO TO MEXICO, TO THAW OUT DURING A VERY HARD WINTER.THEY PLANNED TO STAY AT THE SAME HOTEL WHERE THEY SPENT THEIR HONEYMOON 20 YEARS BEFORE.

BECAUSE OF THEIR WORK SCHEDULES THE HUSBAND LEFT A DAY BEFORE HIS WIFE.

IN THE HOTEL ROOM THE HUSBAND SENT AN E-MAIL TO HIS WIFE, BUT HE ACCIDENTALLY LEFT OUT ONE LETTER IN HER E-MAIL ADDRESS, AND SENT THE E-MAIL.

MEANWHILE SOMEWHERE IN HOUSTON, A WIDOW HAD JUST RETURNED HOME FROM HER HUSBAND'S FUNERAL. HE WAS CALLED HOME TO GLORY FOLLOWING A HEART ATTACK.

THE WIDOW CHECKED HER E-MAIL EXPECTING TO HEAR FROM FRIEND'S AND FAMILY. AFTER READING THE FIRST MESSAGE, SHE SCREAMED AND FAINTED.

THE WIDOW'S SON SAW THE E-MAIL WHICH READ:

TO: MY LOVING WIFE

SUBJECT: I'VE ARRIVED

DATE: JULY 19, 2010

I KNOW YOU'RE SURPRISED TO HEAR FROM ME, THEY HAVE COMPUTERS HERE NOW AND YOU ARE ALLOWED TO SEND E-MAILS TO YOUR LOVED ONES. I'VE JUST ARRIVED AND HAVE BEEN CHECKED IN.

I'VE SEEN THAT EVERYTHING HAS BEEN PREPARED FOR YOUR ARRIVAL TOMORROW, LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING YOU THEN!

HOPE YOUR JOURNEY IS AS UNEVENTFUL AS MINE WAS.

P.S. SURE IS FREAKING HOT DOWN HERE !!!
Re: Trip to Mexico...WRONG E-MAIL ADDRESS...
February 22, 2011 03:27PM
Hey Zummie, That was pretty good. Just to show that we Canucks have a good sense of humor and always enjoy a joke about ourselves, here is one for you.

After having dug to a depth of 10 feet last year, Ontario scientists found traces of copper wire dating back 100 years and came to the conclusion that their ancestors already had a telephone network 100 years ago.

Not to be outdone by Ontario, in the weeks that followed, a Saskatchewan archeologist dug to the depth of 20 feet and shortly after, a story in MacLeans magazine read " Saskatchewan archeologists, finding of 200 year old copper wire have concluded that their ancestors already had an advanced high tech communications network a hundred years earlier than Ontario.

One week later, a local newspaper in Alberta reported the following: After digging as deep as 30 feet in his pasture near High River, Fred, a self taught archeologist, reported that he found absolutely nothing. He has therefore concluded that 300 years ago, Alberta had already gone wireless.

Makes a person proud to live in or have lived in Alberta, doesn't it.
February 22, 2011 03:39PM
Well, showing I can laugh at myself here is one about me.

John decided to go skiing with his buddy, Keith. So they loaded up John's minivan and headed north.

After driving for a few hours, they got caught in a terrible blizzard. So they pulled into a nearby farm and asked the attractive lady who answered the door if they could spend the night.

'I realize it's terrible weather out there and I have this huge house all to myself, but I'm recently widowed,' she explained. 'I'm afraid the neighbours will talk if I let you stay in my house.'

'Don't worry,' John said. 'We'll be happy to sleep in the barn. And if the weather breaks, we'll be gone at first light.' The lady agreed, and the two men found their way to the barn and settled in for the night.

Come morning, the weather had cleared, and they got on their way.
They enjoyed a great weekend of skii ng.

But about nine months later, John got an unexpected letter from an attorney. It took him a few minutes to figure it out, but he finally determined that it was from the attorney of that attractive widow he had met on the ski weekend.

He dropped in on his friend Keith and asked, 'Keith, do you remember that good-looking widow from the farm we stayed at on our ski holiday up north about 9 months ago?'

'Yes, I do.' Said Keith.

'Did you, er, happen to get up in the middle of the night, go up to the house and pay her a visit?'

'Well, um, yes!,' Keith said, a little embarrassed about being found out, 'I have to admit that I did.'

'And did you happen to give her my name instead of telling her your name?'

Keith's face turned beet red and he said,
'Yeah, look, I'm sorry, buddy. I'm afraid I did.' 'Why do you ask?'

'She just died and left me everything.'
February 22, 2011 03:50PM
Good one. Let's open the floor to see if anyone else out there has heard a good one lately
February 22, 2011 04:04PM
A very good joke for those that get the famous Mexican "doble sentido" or "albur."

Que es la diferencia entre el chile pequin y el chile ancho?

-El chile pequin pica rico.

-El chile ancho lastima!
February 22, 2011 04:53PM
We Alberto born folk never cease to be proud of our roots! That is a good one!
February 22, 2011 05:33PM
Wel I guess that I also Have one , This Cowboy passed away and went up to Heaven on entering the pearly gates he met St Peter, he asked St Peter if he could enter the kingdom of Heaven, St Peter said only if he had done a great deed while he was alive could he enter . The cowboy said that yes he had , he said that one day while out riding the range he spotted a group of Bikers chasing a young blond lady, St Peter ask what did you do The Cowboysaid I rode down and got off my Horse and located the Biker leader, I grabbed his nose ring and tore it out of his nose then I kicked him in the balls. I then turned to the stunned group of Bikers , told the to f/o or I would kck the crap out of all of them . St Peter then asked the Cowboy when had this happened , I told him about 10 minutes ago
February 22, 2011 06:34PM
Oh that is priceless Jon. Thank you for the belly laugh.
February 22, 2011 06:58PM
Walking the Texas bank of the Rio Grande, I spied a young Mexican lady on the other side. She had a pretty pair of shoes in her hand, and would hike her pretty dress up and wade out until she was close to getting her dress wet. Wade back to her side, walk down aways and try to cross again. I told my buddy, lets give her a hand. She wants to cross but is afraid to get her dress wet. He didn't want to, said I'm not going to be wearing wet boots and levi's the rest of the day. We strip down to our underwear, wade across, I bend down locking my elbows behind her knees, my buddy locks his elbows under her arms and we carry her across. We get on dry ground and put her down. As she smooths out her dress with her hands she gives me a shy look and says "Gracias, Seniors." I looked down, kicked a rock, and said " Shucks maam, that's alright I seen yours too."
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum. • Lo siento, sσlo puedes enviar mensajes si estαs registrado.

Click here to login • Haz click aquν para entrar

| Top of page | Main index | Search | What's new |