Home >> Main Index >> Forum Home • Foro Inicio >> Off-Topic Forum >> Thread • Discusión
Mexico's Electoral Institute President Mocks Indigenous Leader, Parents of the Missing 43 Students in Leaked Audio Tape
May 22, 2015 05:41AM
[storify.com]

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 05/22/2015 06:05AM by Farkem.
Re: Mexico's Electoral Institute President Mocks Indigenous Leader, Parents of the Missing 43 Students in Leaked Audio Tape
July 12, 2015 04:19PM
hey farkem are you a liberal or a conservative?
Re: Mexico's Electoral Institute President Mocks Indigenous Leader, Parents of the Missing 43 Students in Leaked Audio Tape
July 12, 2015 04:53PM
fast eddy Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> hey farkem are you a liberal or a conservative?

I guess that is an Off Topic subject Eddie but do you really think it's fitting in this context ??? The Video is in Spanish and I doubt many understand it. But it has nothing to do with Liberal vs Conservative

Sparks Blog - Melaque Blog - Costalegre
July 13, 2015 06:56AM
sparky why do you have to make any comment at all , its not any of your business other than to put your two cents in and , why dont you butt out of a conversation that you were not invited to, most any post i make you have to make a snide remark about, and the question had nothing to with me asking farkem a question, which the gen. public do not use on this forum, so just butt out ok ok
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum. • Lo siento, sólo puedes enviar mensajes si estás registrado.

Click here to login • Haz click aquí para entrar

| Top of page | Main index | Search | What's new |