Home >> Main Index >> Forum Home • Foro Inicio >> Off-Topic Forum >> Thread • Discusión

Mexico's Electoral Institute President Mocks Indigenous Leader, Parents of the Missing 43 Students in Leaked Audio Tape

Posted by • Enviado por Farkem 
Index
Aerial Photos
Birds
Fiestas
Fish
Recipes
Spanish
Telephones
Transportation
Mexico's Electoral Institute President Mocks Indigenous Leader, Parents of the Missing 43 Students in Leaked Audio Tape
May 22, 2015 05:41AM
[storify.com]

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 05/22/2015 06:05AM by Farkem.
Re: Mexico's Electoral Institute President Mocks Indigenous Leader, Parents of the Missing 43 Students in Leaked Audio Tape
July 12, 2015 04:19PM
hey farkem are you a liberal or a conservative?
Re: Mexico's Electoral Institute President Mocks Indigenous Leader, Parents of the Missing 43 Students in Leaked Audio Tape
July 12, 2015 04:53PM
fast eddy Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> hey farkem are you a liberal or a conservative?

I guess that is an Off Topic subject Eddie but do you really think it's fitting in this context ??? The Video is in Spanish and I doubt many understand it. But it has nothing to do with Liberal vs Conservative

Sparks Blog - Melaque Blog - Costalegre
July 13, 2015 06:56AM
sparky why do you have to make any comment at all , its not any of your business other than to put your two cents in and , why dont you butt out of a conversation that you were not invited to, most any post i make you have to make a snide remark about, and the question had nothing to with me asking farkem a question, which the gen. public do not use on this forum, so just butt out ok ok
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum. • Lo siento, sólo puedes enviar mensajes si estás registrado.

Click here to login • Haz click aquí para entrar

| Top of page | Main index | Search | What's new |