Home >> Main Index >> Forum Home • Foro Inicio >> Off-Topic Forum >> Thread • Discusiσn

CCdn Govt,DND,RCMP ANNUITANTS

Posted by • Enviado por I love Melaque 
Index
Aerial Photos
Birds
Fiestas
Fish
Recipes
Spanish
Telephones
Transportation
CCdn Govt,DND,RCMP ANNUITANTS
January 11, 2014 05:01PM
Note I am calling ourselves annuitants who put %9 of our pay from the get go into the Federal Service Superannuation.
If we joing FSNRA we get good Travel Health insurance through Medoc.
I have a serious eye problem which may result in my repatrtion to Canada. Medoc will repat my rig and tow car! I did not realize I had that coverage. Nice to know eh?
Re: CCdn Govt,DND,RCMP ANNUITANTS
January 11, 2014 06:54PM
January 11, 2014 07:49PM
January 11, 2014 07:57PM
January 11, 2014 08:07PM
I believe message boards are for dissemination of information... all types of info...
January 11, 2014 09:07PM
the financials concerning folk's problems with up north insurance issues?
January 11, 2014 10:22PM
Folks there are very many Cdns here with Medoc Travel / Health Insurance, and perhaps they are ignorant like me about the repatriation coverage??
or perhaps even worse they are double insuring with plans like Good Sams.
Sorry if I am providing real information and not playing the funny paper games!
January 14, 2014 05:55AM
This is a little off topic but I always like to point out that those that belittle Federal employees superannuation package do not know the facts. We contribute right from starting employment, we often make less than the private sector, some of us put ourselves in harms way, have to endure movement all over the country or world to serve our government. If we terminate our employment before the end of the contract we only get a return of contributions , IE the interest accrued goes to those that stay to the end of contract..
Our non profit association protects our rights and produces things like our excellent travel insurance plan called Medoc, through Johnsons Inc.

As an aside I went to Manzanillo yesterday and need some laser surgery. I dont know if repat Canada side will occur or if I can convince BC med that it would be cheaper and faster to send me to Colima for the surgery!!
Perhaps common sense will prevail if I handle it with some discretion and dont shout at the mesenger at the other end of the phone.
Do you think that Bounder Lew can do that. Of course he can he only shouts and screams when he is being harrassed and bullied by fellow campers who hate Fr Cdns.
January 14, 2014 01:19PM
Is this guy for real? Don't they have special places for him? Off his meds again!! Sounds like he needs help!
January 14, 2014 08:12PM
Isnt it really Kicking Sat dishes by night. This guy is for real and get used to it.
And where did you throw the memorial for Jaques.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum. • Lo siento, sσlo puedes enviar mensajes si estαs registrado.

Click here to login • Haz click aquν para entrar

| Top of page | Main index | Search | What's new |