Home >> Main Index >> Forum Home • Foro Inicio >> Off-Topic Forum >> Thread • Discusión

two canadian women arrested for terrorism in mexico city

Posted by • Enviado por srcotton 
Index
Aerial Photos
Birds
Fiestas
Fish
Recipes
Spanish
Telephones
Transportation
two canadian women arrested for terrorism in mexico city
January 08, 2014 02:00PM
At first, I thought it was another 28 December practical joke story. It certainly had all the elements. Two young Canadian women. Fire bombing. Mexican government offices. But it appears to be the real deal. [steveinmexico.blogspot.mx]

Now, I wonder how the Canadian newspapers will turn this into another story about how dangerous Mexico is?

Steve Cotton
[steveinmexico.blogspot.com]
Re: two canadian women arrested for terrorism in mexico city
January 08, 2014 02:12PM
Must have gotten served imitation maple syrup? Rojo
January 08, 2014 10:51PM
If you asked them if they were Canadian, they would give you an emphatic 'NO'. Judging by their last names, they are pure laine Quebecois.
January 09, 2014 01:47AM
Is this supposed to be perceived as funny in the current world situation on Terror??
Not to me Sunshine!!
January 10, 2014 10:42AM
It seems there is a feeling among at least some Canadians that no matter what their citizens do in Mexico, the Mexicans are to blame for whatever consequences follow their actions. With two Montreal women detained in connection with the firebombing of a Nissan dealership (and a sub-office of the Secretariat of Communications and Transportation) , I suppose a protest by a couple of dozen people — bearing a banner in… Frañol? … Espançais? — were out in front of the Mexican consulate in Montréal.

[mexfiles.net]

Sparks Blog - Melaque Blog - Costalegre
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum. • Lo siento, sólo puedes enviar mensajes si estás registrado.

Click here to login • Haz click aquí para entrar

| Top of page | Main index | Search | What's new |