Home >> Main Index >> Home >> State of Colima >> Colima - Comala >> Topic

Centro Colima hotel with parking?

Posted by Penny 
Centro Colima hotel with parking?
August 18, 2016 11:15AM
Hi all. I am looking for a hotel with parking near the centre. Paid way over the top last January in The Best Western. The square facing tiny rooms are not too bad but the back ones have no windows and resemble caves.

Would be grateful if someone could recommend something. Thanks.
Re: Centro Colima hotel with parking?
August 18, 2016 02:05PM
August 18, 2016 05:13PM
Thanks Sparks.
August 19, 2016 09:08PM
Also try Casa Danna it is about two blocks away from Best Western.

Saludos!

[www.AdmireMexicoTours.com]
AdmireMexicoTours@hotmail.com
THE LOCAL EXPERTS

Follow us on Facebook: Admire Mexico Tours DMC
Follow our blog: [AdmireMexicoTours.blogspot.com]

August 20, 2016 07:32PM
Sparks is spot on with the La Merced....I have stayed there several times. It is right across the street from the Parque Nunez. There are several hotels with parking . The Ceballo went Best Western and so did the prices. The La Merced is 3 blocks from the zocalo(east). and 4 blocks from my favorite lunch place the restaurant El Trebol. The comida corrida( lunch special is 50p). Go to www.booking.com, put Colima, Colima Mexico in the search. Don't let the ridiculously inexpensive prices run you off. This is Colima....I don't think there's room for a bad hotel. Saludos, Armando
August 22, 2016 09:27PM
For special five star treat try the Governors Palace, about four blocks now from the main zocalo, really great rooms and service. Owned by a fellow from Montreal, also quite a good chef, meals by appointment.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

| Top of page | Main index | Search | What's new |