Home >> Main Index >> Home >> State of Jalisco >> Puerto Vallarta >> Topic

Flights from Toronto to PV

Posted by Kathy 
Flights from Toronto to PV
June 21, 2011 06:00AM
We are looking for flights from Toronto to PV on about Jan. 3rd. 2012 until first week of April. The prices seem high. Does anyone know of a deal?
Re: Flights from Toronto to PV
October 12, 2011 05:28PM
westjet is probably your best bet , try to book ahead of time
i booked about 8 months ahead from winnipeg to PV was 736 taxes in for the month of january ,
October 15, 2011 03:01PM
Thank you for that. It looks like Westjet would be about $848.00 return, United so far seems the best rates. Thanks again
October 17, 2011 06:43PM
[www.flightnetwork.com] ...... Try that link and select one way one to go and same to return. Try dates up or down and you can find good deals. I found a Toronto to Vallarta for Oct 30 American Airlines for only $235 tax included, but for that day only. On other days the price was very high. For return I have selected April 1st to 6th through [www.orbitz.com] Continental or United $362 - 364 tax included. $697 both ways.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/17/2011 07:25PM by Giorgos31.
November 18, 2011 07:53PM
Here's a couple of good sites... and they have no affiliation with the booking agencies or airlines. You just go to the airline site to book.

[matrix.itasoftware.com] ....(think this is the one used by some travel agents)

[www.hipmunk.com]

One of the problems is your booking a seat still in high season... shoulder or low starts Jan 6-8. If your not sure when your coming back book one-way. The difference isn't much anyway. United seems to be the cheapest... $342 one way in January... but by waiting until 3 or 4 weeks before you go, and being a little flexible a day or so the price will likely go down a bit... lowest prices seem to show up 2 to 4 weeks out midweek because everyone is flying out on a Friday or Saturday to the weekend to weekend timeshare or condo... then they fly back a week or 2 later on Sunday for work on Monday morning. That same route booked 2- 4 weeks in advance (Tuesday to Thursday) is as low as $300-$308... taxes included. Buffalo shows $286 two weeks out from now.... probably not worth the trip down from TO for the difference. The difference in price is probably the airport and security taxes.

... I'd wait and watch the Ita site daily and grab a flight when it gets to around $308 or so... It won't likely go much lower than that in the winter.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

| Top of page | Main index | Search | What's new |