Home >> Main Index >> Home >> State of Jalisco >> La Manzanilla - Tenacatita - Boca de Iguanas >> Topic

Tenacatita - Jalisco Governor response to dispute over land grab...

Posted by N2Futur 
Tenacatita - Jalisco Governor response to dispute over land grab...
August 18, 2010 11:54PM
...unbelievable... I'd like to say more, BUTT....

[www.guadalajarareporter.com]

edited:
copied from from LaManz board,
thanks, D!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/18/2010 11:56PM by N2Futur.
Re: Tenacatita - Jalisco Governor response to dispute over land grab...
August 19, 2010 05:03AM
From the article: Nothing, however, was resolved at the meeting. As he left the palace, Ponce said: "I'm sorry to say we are coming out with empty hands."
-----------
It's all about the money, which is why I suggest contacting the foreign investors involved. That's the weakest link in the chain.

What's surprising also is that anyone really believes a new resort, built anytime in the near future (5, 10, 15 years?), is going to financially prosper and thrive. To create this much bad karma over a resort that likely has a 90% failure rate is a bit reflective of strong-arm overkill, IMO. If I were one of the investors involved, I would be questioning the intelligence behind this much bad pre-publicity prior to the creation of a resort that's already going to be built during a long-term economic malaise.
Re: Tenacatita - Jalisco Governor response to dispute over land grab...
August 19, 2010 10:09AM
Mr. villalobos live there in Guadalajara, he got already pay the governor money, so he can't do anyhing about helping the people from tenacatita. that is how things work in mexico, the one pay is the winner lol.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

| Top of page | Main index | Search | What's new |