Home >> Main Index >> City of Oaxaca >> Home >> State of Oaxaca >> City of Oaxaca >> Topic

house for rent in Etla, Oaxaca

Posted by weddup 
Click for city map
house for rent in Etla, Oaxaca
March 09, 2014 09:13PM
Probably not for you if you´re 'orfully' sophisticated, but if you like the idea of living close to Oaxaca, off the beaten path, close to nature, with easy access to the city, this might be for you.
15 mins from Oaxaca, San Gabriel is just outside Etla and on the way to Del Angel waterfalls,
I have a very basic little house there, pretty run down now since I don´t live in Oaxaca anymore, but ideal for someone looking for inspiration in a country retreat close to town and with full services.
It comes with kitchen, fridge, gas stove ,1 bedroom, 1 bathroom and living room, with a typical Oaxacan clay heater for the winter season, a terrace with a fantastic view of Etla valley, 2 water storage tanks plus sceptic tank.
I think there´s still a water heater unless someone decided they could use it more than me!!
Telephone and Internet nearby....ready for hook up.

About 5 acres of land, beautiful view of the valley, electricity, lots of water, guayaba, lemon and nanche trees, sceptic tank and that incredible gift of God, the sound of nature is all around you.
Rent is negotiable and I'm not asking much, but more than anything, looking for someone who might enjoy seclusion so close to the city and is prepared to take care of the property.
Be warned: the house is run down, but I´m not looking for lots of rent. I´ll be happy to accept part of rent in property improvement.
If this sounds like what you´ve been looking for, drop me mail: I know we can come to an agreement.
Thanks
Peter
Re: house for rent in Etla, Oaxaca
August 22, 2014 05:26AM
I am interested if this property is sitll available.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

| Top of page | Main index | Search | What's new |