Home >> Main Index >> Forum Home • Foro Inicio >> Test Forum >> Thread • Discusi๓n

Photo test BB

Posted by • Enviado por BikeBaron 
Photo test BB
November 22, 2010 12:56PM
Hello Friends of the Bike Baron Family:

It is official and I wanted all of you to share in the good news. We recently welcomed the delivery of beautiful twins to our family!!! The wonderful thing is that they are identical twins! Even more miraculous was the arrival of the bicycle stork with not one but 2 sets of identical twins - now that should qualify for Guinness World Record consideration! Well maybe not but we are all so proud of the new ones, they are such perfect additions to our growing family of 11 so now we are 15 bikes available to help you enjoy your visits to Melaque.

All the particular statistics usual with new arrivals are now on our website and gallery photos are available but I wanted you to see the pictures of the newborns right away so have added them to this post. If you are planning to join us in Melaque this year between November 1 2010 and April 15, 2011, you can reserve dates on the website to spend time with either of the Bobsy or Betsy twins or any other of the family you met in previous years!

As proud as I am, there will be no cigars handed out but I will continue to offer free phone service to Canada and the USA to any of you that stop by to see us when you are next in the Melaque/Barra area.

Hoping to hear or see you soon in our little corner of paradise,

Ciao,

Richard

Re: Photo test BB
November 22, 2010 02:07PM
OK, OK.
I thought you had this worked out.

Put the photos somewhere on the internet.
I use Picassa, which is free, but whatever you like.

Get the url of the photo.
Once it is on the net, right click on the photo and it the http line will show you the url.
It will end in .jpg of .jpeg
Copy the url

In you Tomzap message Put

This coding lets the Tomzap software that the thing between the brackets is an image, and where to find it.

A similar command is to make something bold. The brackets are the letter b inside square brackets to start and /b inside square brackets to end.

Like this
It is quite easy

Howard Platt, Manzanillo
hplattbc@gmail.com
November 22, 2010 02:25PM
In addition Richard, if yor test won't show in the "preview" it won't show in the post. I use the test forum "preview" function much more than I use the 'post' function. I shud probably use the 'check spelling" more often butt then ....................................

Congrats on the twins.
November 23, 2010 08:06AM
Thanks Howard and Buzzard for the advice. My test does show in the "preview" with all photos showing. However it does not show when I then "post" the text with the pictures in the right url text. I am wondering if it is due to my signature which includes a photo or perhaps would appear correct if I just post it on the regular forum. Any suggestions? Here is the way my photos are included in the posting I have been attempting, including the text for each photo:

THE BOBSY TWINS

I have also been allowing a space between each photo/text so there is a separation.

Thanks in advance guys!

Richard

Finally got the right format by adding some text below the photos before my signature - Thanks buzz for the tip on using the preview button over and over until you get the right results then the post button once

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/23/2010 08:24AM by BikeBaron.
November 23, 2010 08:40AM
LOOKS AS IF YOU HAVE IT FIGGERED OUT NOW

Still --------------------------------- just a suggestion along with your ad -------------------- wear a helmet in mexico
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum. • Lo siento, s๓lo puedes enviar mensajes si estแs registrado.

Click here to login • Haz click aquํ para entrar

| Top of page | Main index | Search | What's new |