Home >> Main Index >> Forum Home • Foro Inicio >> Off-Topic Forum >> Thread • Discusiσn
Winter is here
November 04, 2012 04:27PM
My neighbor asked if my washing machine could do jackets because it's been in the low 70's here. They put all the 'heavy clothing' in storage for the year and her washer does not have a spin cycle. This week when the sun comes out we will wash the family's winter clothing.

Sparks Blog - Melaque Blog - Costalegre
Re: Winter is here
November 04, 2012 08:14PM
My summer is here- I just moves my electric heaters up to the top storage of my rig and brought down the fans.
Last week I was in Coarse Gold CA and stayed two days in an Escapee Trailer park and had to use the heaters. There you pay for electricity and our bill was $11.50 US for two days!!I we had to run two 1KW heaters in the evening and night.
SUMMER IS HERE para mia!!
November 05, 2012 10:40AM
Somebody didn't like my weather report .... oh well ;)

November 05, 2012 10:49AM
Yes....strange to have this moved?

We brought toques down for friends this time last year. They come in handy at night when you have no heat.

Was it last January when temps dropped to about 7c in Melaque?
November 05, 2012 07:28PM
Sparks, I thought it a bit funny a few years ago to see people here in sweatshirts and jeans. Well I have not left the country in around six years. I am cold tonight and understand as I am acclimated. I have a couple sweatshirts, jeans, and a hundred pesos for cleaning the clothes needed to be be cleaned for your friends. Let me know and I will take it to the laundry.
November 06, 2012 07:42AM
Thanks Dave but the sun is coming back ... and their stuff washes in a machine. I have 2 full cycle washers

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum. • Lo siento, sσlo puedes enviar mensajes si estαs registrado.

Click here to login • Haz click aquν para entrar

| Top of page | Main index | Search | What's new |