Home >> Main Index >> Forum Home • Foro Inicio >> Off-Topic Forum >> Thread • Discusiσn

Tonight - Big Doings for Americans...or not.

Posted by • Enviado por carolandpuppy 
Index
Aerial Photos
Birds
Fiestas
Fish
Recipes
Spanish
Telephones
Transportation
Tonight - Big Doings for Americans...or not.
October 03, 2012 03:35PM
Presidential candidates debating on TV tonight.... I know, I know...lol!
Re: Tonight - Big Doings for Americans...or not.
October 03, 2012 05:31PM
October 03, 2012 07:34PM
<Mexico connection?>

Yeah that is just exactly what I was thinking as I was strolling through the WalMart sipping my Starbucks, (gotta remember to stop at Office Depot)
Namaste dude
October 03, 2012 08:22PM
WalMart, Starbucks, Office Depot are all here and there ... so not sure I got your point

Streaming CNN was so slow I couldn't watch more than a 1/2 hour. Get it over and 4 more years please

Sparks Blog - Melaque Blog - Costalegre
October 03, 2012 08:41PM
"Get it over and 4 more years please"

have another drink...
October 03, 2012 08:42PM
Just finished listening to both candidates? Who's the better liar? For me the connection is I much prefer hiding out on the beach in Mexico and not even thinking about, let alone participating in, American National Politics. Caps are on purpose, any business that big (politics) deserves to be capitalized. All I know is they are out of control, spending like a drunk sailor on a weekend pass, hoping like hell they are gone and enjoying that fat pension before all the bills come due for their excesses!!!!! Mexico has the right idea limiting politicians to one term, less damage that way. Now if someone could figure out how to eliminate political parties (both countries) we could do all right. 24 days until we head south, someone start icing down that Pacifico for me, going to be thirsty after the long drive. Rojo

Addition: I can't afford 4 more years, time to try a different quarter back.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/03/2012 08:44PM by Idaho Red.
October 03, 2012 09:21PM
try this instead, it's much nicer to watch than the politicians and has just as little to do with Mexico.
enjoy

[www.youtube.com]
October 03, 2012 10:29PM
stanburn Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> mexico connection?

Here are two direct connections

[sanpanchomusicfest.com]

[www.youtube.com]
October 03, 2012 10:42PM
%$#@ politics - here's a "Barra" bit... hope she''ll be coming back....

Aly Tadros
October 04, 2012 06:44AM
Taxes or financial and business looting, whatta choice...
Wanna know how bad the "cartel" robber baron syndrome is? Well since this is waaaaaaaaay off topic

Neither party is going to push to lower crude oil prices and the world is awash in it.
high crude prices hurt Mexicans terribly. Here's another ripoff

[www.dailymail.co.uk]
October 04, 2012 07:31AM
This should be removed from here, absolutely no MEXICO connection. All other posts of a topic not dealing with MEXICO are removed.
Especially since all the Americans who live in Mexico have effectively told the USA to stick that country!
October 04, 2012 08:18AM
You know what is so interesting to me about all of the posts that followed mine, is that there is a strong level of interest. The debates were watched by millions of Mexicans and Canadians because almost all realize that a $2 B increase in the US military might indeed have implications for them, that the decisions on energy are going to have major impacts on both Canada and Mexico, not to mention views on immigration policy, trade, etc.

The expats here are far from dumb and while a few may be of the "stick it" variety, there has been way too much discussion of how we can vote down here to suggest apathy/ indifference.

On the other hand, I was pretty surprised it wasn't moved off topic too...lol!
October 04, 2012 08:38AM
It would be really naive for me to pretend that the politics of el norte do not affect the price of almost anything here; the numbers of Mexican nationals returning to their homelands due to the poor northern economies, intelligence and armament inputs into the mexican military, the burgeoning meth industry of Jalisco, the north of the border consumers of contrabando. Naw those butterfly wings flapping in Tokyo ain't a'gonna cause no global warming, or warning.
October 30, 2012 09:13AM
Never ceases to amaze me how some people just can't read or won't!

I believe the title of this forum is "Off topic forum"- things that have nothing to do with mexico.
Yet there always seems to be someone asking the question here,"what does this have to do with mexico?"
Duh!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum. • Lo siento, sσlo puedes enviar mensajes si estαs registrado.

Click here to login • Haz click aquν para entrar

| Top of page | Main index | Search | What's new |