Home >> Main Index >> Forum Home • Foro Inicio >> Off-Topic Forum >> Thread • Discusiσn

More healthy news for many people.!

Posted by • Enviado por L.T. 
Index
Aerial Photos
Birds
Fiestas
Fish
Recipes
Spanish
Telephones
Transportation
More healthy news for many people.!
September 10, 2012 12:16PM
More benefits from this toxic weed than just making the dumb dumber and number LOL!

[www.foxnews.com]
Re: More healthy news for many people.!
September 11, 2012 01:25PM
If your level of intelligence is representative of folks who don't smoke pot, I would advise that everyone light one up.
September 11, 2012 02:46PM
And as far as Im concerned youre more than welcome to if you havent already! At over 40 being a married heterosexual white male, drug free for life and never received a dimes assistence from the Govmint Im already a minority and realize it. Living in Pto and having smoked out gringo zombies on every other corner has made me immune to druggies and their stinking habit! Give it your best shot while you still can! LOL!
September 11, 2012 06:12PM
So that must mean that under 40 unmarried homosexual black women drug addicts on public assistance are the majority. I wonder it they realize it.
September 12, 2012 11:24AM
Great Balls of Fire, perhaps got its origins in this news.
September 13, 2012 09:57AM
From what I can gather Jack Benny was here in Pto in the mid 60s. He was with a midsized group that sailed into Pto from Acapulco de Juarez. All I can confirm at this time is that it was before the 68 Olympics. If I can beg, borrow or steal a picture Ill post it here. Those were the days. LOL!
September 13, 2012 10:00AM
Not a majority yet but if they start worshipping the devil they may gain ground! Hahaha LOL!

paul falduto Wrote
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum. • Lo siento, sσlo puedes enviar mensajes si estαs registrado.

Click here to login • Haz click aquν para entrar

| Top of page | Main index | Search | What's new |