Home >> Main Index >> Forum Home • Foro Inicio >> Off-Topic Forum >> Thread • Discusiσn
Sore losers?
August 06, 2012 08:04PM
US vs. Canada

Oops, sorry, I meant to post that in OFF TOPIC....

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/06/2012 08:11PM by N2Futur.
Re: Sore losers?
August 06, 2012 09:07PM
I have never seen so many officiating boners in all my life. My daughter plays rep soccer, and there would have been a bloody rebellion on the sidelines. Even an honest American soccer fan would agree. Ruined my day. I wonder what it cost the Yanks???????????? You don't see this bu!!sh!t in any track and field, only where there is a few crooked referees.
August 07, 2012 02:40AM
August 07, 2012 10:12AM
I watched the Americans land Curiosity on Mars with awe and admiration and wonder if there is anything those people can't do.
Then you get the "Ugly American" post above and I'm reminded of why the majority of the world despises them at best or down right hates them at worst.
August 09, 2012 03:11PM
The comments by the Canadians on this topic express very well their level of sophistication in the world. Bravo! Well done! Congratulations!
August 09, 2012 09:34PM
The Frenchmen here have a name for the Americans, loosely translated to 'Hamburger Eating Invasion Monkeys'.
Personally, I would take it as a compliment.
Question Bluebird. If a couple of Albertans got divorced, would they still be brother and sister?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum. • Lo siento, sσlo puedes enviar mensajes si estαs registrado.

Click here to login • Haz click aquν para entrar

| Top of page | Main index | Search | What's new |