Home >> Main Index >> Forum Home • Foro Inicio >> Off-Topic Forum >> Thread • Discusiσn
Sound familiar?
May 30, 2012 03:04PM
Re: Sound familiar?
May 30, 2012 03:27PM
Yes, it sure does sound familiar.
May 30, 2012 03:37PM
"Melaque and Barra de Navidad are communities and they have a community message board mostly dominated by the Gringo population. Sad to say many of the old fart gringos have negative attitudes that they can only rationalize by calling their contributions part of the funny papers."

thank you sparky for mentioning my contribution of naming this rag...

"they can be jerks, rude ... and generally disrespect the idea of a caring community message board."..."Maybe it the 'crabby' season in Melaque"

sparky, allow me to share one of your better PM's to me...

"Listen halfwit

To: Dry House

02/21/2010 08:58PM

As long as you don't get it and continue to ignore reality I'll continue to mention your past and continuing failings"

now, that really seems grumpy...and, BTW, i have many failings...and i'm ok with that
May 30, 2012 03:42PM
Me too ... just don't want to play with you. Volley or anything else. Evolution will eventually decide

Sparks Blog - Melaque Blog - Costalegre
May 30, 2012 04:13PM
dryhouse, why don't you list some of the many failings you admit to having. That might make for an interesting edition of the "funny papers."
May 30, 2012 04:42PM
"they can be jerks, rude ... and generally disrespect the idea of a caring community message board."

ahem - pot calling the kettle black?
May 30, 2012 05:00PM
paul...

"dryhouse, why don't you list some of the many failings you admit to having. That might make for an interesting edition of the "funny papers."

i'll put them out there a bit at a time...

1. i don't suffer fools graciously...sorry about that
May 30, 2012 05:22PM
I don't suffer fools graciousy either so that can't be a failing, as I have no failings. Try again, you did say you have many.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/30/2012 05:25PM by paul falduto.
May 30, 2012 05:27PM
well paul, at least i'm not burdened by a zealot's poverty of judgement...

i'll reveal more of my faults soon...
May 30, 2012 05:42PM
dryhouse, I'm looking forward to what I can only imagine is a very long list. You might want to advise the moderators to get more bandwith.
May 30, 2012 05:57PM
let's pause for a breath of fresh air from old sparky who is still a bit crabby...

[freedom-of-my-dreams.blogspot.mx]
May 30, 2012 06:02PM
one more...

"LSD not so simple and left me very confused. I eventually tried to commit myself to the Santa Clara mental health department. I walked in and presented my case to a very nice nurse ... and as sympathetic as she was she just pointed to a guy sitting on the floor, nodding and mumbling to himself. That's the kind of people we admit here; she said. Next thing I knew I found myself in Eugene Oregon going to college."

maybe you should have stopped by the hospital first...

yup...this one needs to go to off-topic...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/30/2012 06:03PM by Dry House.
May 30, 2012 06:07PM
Is there a point you are trying to make in your last two posts, dryhouse? Or are you just bored and making random postings?
May 30, 2012 06:11PM
and one of these guys told ME a while ago to "get a room" because we were posting about plane flights???????
Do you ever listen to yourselves?
May 30, 2012 06:19PM
Which guy would that be Marilyn? I'll guess it was dryhouse.
May 30, 2012 06:21PM
Jeez, if I had to list all my bad points, I'd fry every transistor in the server.
May 30, 2012 06:23PM
May 30, 2012 06:23PM
C'mon now Wanderer, I'm sure you have many fewer bad points than dryhouse, although I am disappointed that he so far he hasn't listed any. But I guess good things come to those who wait, so I'll be patient.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/30/2012 06:24PM by paul falduto.
May 30, 2012 06:36PM
2. i don't like people to tresspass and steal my fruit

3. i fart

4. i could loose some weight

5. my speling sucks

6. i could ignore you, but you're way too much fun to toy with...and, i think you have a wealth of quotes in the off-topic spot to draw from...my fault...you present yourself as such a scold...why bother?
May 30, 2012 06:47PM
oh please dryhouse, don't repost the quotes I made in off-topic! Please, no! They are so embarrassing to me, I just couldn't go on! I apologize! I'll never bother you again!

To quote my off topic adversary, L.T. "LOLOLOLOL"

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/30/2012 06:48PM by paul falduto.
May 30, 2012 07:10PM
not to make you too anxious, but i'm reading more of sparky's blogs right now...please take a number...
May 30, 2012 07:17PM
Take your time. I'll be happy to wait until you do your sparks "expose" before you do mine. buzzard was going to do one on me once too, but then he disappeared. Too bad, I had already made the popcorn and was looking forward to the show. Maybe you can pick up the gauntlet. In the meantime, I can watch old movies. Good night.
May 30, 2012 07:42PM
mmmh, angry, vicious and insecure.

Hey Dr. Dry, can I schedule some sessions with you to help with anger management and my insecurity issues?

This might be the cause of Sparks' lashing out, frustrated and angry posts: a shot or three - self medicating - as suspected.
Neener-neener
May 30, 2012 07:43PM
Pure bullshit .... I am both glad and sad you morons can continue on without me in this continuous, stupid, childish ....

Neener-neener competition

"A childish taunt or jeer pronounced with a nasal sneer, for lack of a more intelligent retort to someone else's jeer or taunt, usually from a peer. Sometimes sung to the tune of "Ring-Around-the-Rosy" for really driving the point home."

May 30, 2012 07:51PM
more water, less booze....

Pot calling the kettle black:

This is a phrase that states that the person you are talking to is calling you something that they themselves are (and generally in abundance).
May 30, 2012 07:53PM
Elke you are trailer trash and have somehow ended up here with a few bucks. Only trash know how to talk like you do .... so please don't make it worse for yourself in Melaque than you already have. I am embarrassed to have spent time with you at this point

I hope I got my point across

N2Futur Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> mmmh, angry, vicious and insecure.
>
> Hey Dr. Dry, can I schedule some sessions with you
> to help with anger management and my insecurity
> issues?
>
> This might be the cause of Sparks' lashing out,
> frustrated and angry posts: a shot or three - self
> medicating - as suspected.

May 30, 2012 07:57PM
Well, there is always the possibility of 'Bath Salts', the new LSD x10, to account for excessive anger:

[www.mirror.co.uk]
May 30, 2012 08:20PM
Goona take a lot more than 'Bath Salts' for most of us ..... maybe a block of salt across the forehead would work for some
\

May 30, 2012 08:31PM
N2...please stop bothering sparky...

it's over,...obviously
May 30, 2012 08:35PM
"I don't suffer fools graciousy either so that can't be a failing, as I have no failings."

thyanx paul...with your words, we will remember you...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum. • Lo siento, sσlo puedes enviar mensajes si estαs registrado.

Click here to login • Haz click aquν para entrar

| Top of page | Main index | Search | What's new |