Home >> Main Index >> Forum Home • Foro Inicio >> Off-Topic Forum >> Thread • Discusiσn
Why is it not obvious to the "average tomzapper"?
May 04, 2012 05:05AM
Most people in my life, close and afar thing I am a crazy gring. They are most likely right. I'm pretty sure I know why they think so, what definition of "crazy" we are using and don't at all mind being called "Gringo Loco" by many in this community. I definately am a different typo who does things differently and plugs on alone when my friends don't like my methods but they do see the results of my efforts every now and again and 'Gringo Loco' is more an affectionate term than a slur or criticism.

A number of pople who know me from tomzap think I am mentally ill and an evil person. Niether is true but these people continue to show up, kinda like a bad penny (the last Canadian penny will be struck today). I don't like misinformation or the spreading of juicy gossip, whether true or as most often not. I also don't have a lot of time to worry about what the next guy thinks of me since I am busy in my life trying to be just the person I am and improve from there.

However, I have had to prove that I am not mentally ill to a Senoria in C-lan, her Honour, the judge of the mixed court, and managed to do so by living for two and one-half months in prison here. If I was gravely mentally ill, the other inmates would have shanked me while sleeping and there would have been many arguments and fights first. That didn't happen. I was in jail pretty damned beat up and refused medical treatment by a lazy physician when I had ten new broken bones and serious head injuries. The inmates helped me use the toilet and to shower. eat and even washed my clothes and did my chores for me. I needed every single wit I could muster to survive in a racist environment in primative conditions with a lot of personal challenges. There was little place for screw-ups. I survived. Had I been gravely mentally ill I would not have survived. It's really just as simple as that and her honor and the rest of this legal community knows that.

ΒΏWhy are some of you tomzappers so frigging dense? The mexicans figured this one out before I could make bail!
Re: Why is it not obvious to the "average tomzapper"?
May 04, 2012 03:18PM
W did you ever consider that if you were not mentally ill you couldn't have survived?
May 04, 2012 03:42PM
As stated previously, you have never insulted, belittled, blamed, berated, slurred me or my family personally. We have never met, probably won't get a room together, and obviously, I could never be "average" as explained in your definition. How you would like to portray yourself to the public on this forum is up to you. Evil and mentally ill? Who was the diagnosis done by? Unfortunately, neither evilness or mental illness(personality disorders) are treatable with medication, so really doesn't matter what you take, or don't. The way you choose to act here on the forum can lead people to arrive at any or many explanations to suit their purposes. What interests me is your passion for life, your willingness to expose yourself emotionally, factually and objectively for your subjective points of view. What I think is, you are very intelligent, which you play down, perceptive, which you intentionally skew, and have an internal teflon shield, allowing you to continue without carrying the weight of what has been posted in an attempt to crush you.
However, there are rules here, by which we all adhere, attempting to stay within the accepted boundaries set by the moderators, of which Nancykp is one, and whether Nancy volunteers or not,(on her lunch time) is not relevant to us posters, although very admirable. I have only asked for permission to post recently, but have followed the posts for years, as I know others have, so I am very aware of what has transpired over the past and recent history with you, and your interactions with other posters, commercial or private.
The last piece I have is to offer to dig the holes for the clotheslines at Pinal School, if you are still spearheading that thought, during my time there between the dates of June 02-16. I have a vehicle and a shovel. I am capable of mixing concrete. Just let me know, PM or other.
I also have my own supply of Teflon, Steve. Ya think?
May 04, 2012 04:17PM
i disagree with you, isla boy, mental illness is BEST treated with medication but the question is, is steve mentally ill? my guess would be he is on the edge of bipolar but i could also be in that spectrum (it's not a a black or white disorder). the other mental illnesses involve hallucinations, false perceptions (usually auditory), or delusions, false beliefs . there is another former daily poster, buzzard?, to whom tomzap seemed to be an important part of daily life and who also made one wonder, is he being cryptic or goofy in the head? i look at it as humor at best and a nuisance at times. richard
May 04, 2012 05:15PM
Isla boy. thank you for your input. I have permission to put in the clotheline and am looking for physically fit help. The clotheline is waiting for some other fill work to be done in the area and for me to have some seed money. If you see a lot of fill going in, I shall draw up a shopping list and please contact me. Also, I thought that doing it after the lagoon is emptied might also be a good idea since we need to dig almost one meter. I have some donated help for the work too.
May 04, 2012 08:43PM
>>>>> What I think is, you are very intelligent, which you play down, perceptive, which you intentionally skew, and have an internal teflon shield, allowing you to continue without carrying the weight of what has been posted in an attempt to crush you.

I'm not sure the Witch got that .... but if you have something to say, find your venue ... don't MAKE IT in front of people that simply want to know a little about a vacation or the latest local activities. Musician - get on stage, mechanic, plumber, psychologist, etc....find a home where people appreciate your problems or skills.

Making TomZap about you is a childish game that a few here are guilty of .... not only the Witch. From personal experience ... don't try to make/or have friends on a message board because they will turn on you in a second.

Keep your posts simple and to the point, give some info and get on with your life. Anyone that contributes to the "funny papers" here is not worth serious concern

I would gladly send my guys down for a few hours to dig the hole, set the posts,etc .... but 'the witch' wants to complicate everything. I can't be bothered

Sparks Blog - Melaque Blog - Costalegre
May 05, 2012 12:23PM
What's complicated. I never made a concrete post before. I need a strong one. Thanks to Jan I have what the client wanted in the first place and the knowledge to do it, I hope. Now I must wait until the client does some other work or changes her mind and gives me the go-ahead. I got prices of all the materials this AM early in a quick visit to Ferriteria Pollo but have yet to do the math. One trip to the site. One question to la Doctora and one trip to the Ferriteria when it's not busy. I have two people now who are fit to dig and mix concrete (you're in too Isla boy if the timing is right) and, "Bob's your uncle" we may have a good tendadero soon. I tend to make the planning and specifications more complicated which can make the actual work less so. It's not all about me sparks. A lot of people learned from me bringing my queerie to tomzap. Is that not a good use of tomzap? I could care beans about where to drink or dine out but how to build a practical and cost effective clothesline here is of great interest to me. If that rocks your world, ni modo!
May 06, 2012 06:18PM
Talk about complicated Sparky, in the last week you have stated that, if you had your druthers, you would turf Buzzard and me from tomzap, where you seem to do enough posting yourself. Then you invited me and a former friend of yours to complain about your work all we want on your own blog site, which I don't even use!Β‘!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum. • Lo siento, sσlo puedes enviar mensajes si estαs registrado.

Click here to login • Haz click aquν para entrar

| Top of page | Main index | Search | What's new |