Home >> Main Index >> Forum Home Foro Inicio >> Off-Topic Forum >> Thread Discusin
More Canadian fodder
May 02, 2012 06:15PM
Canadian Fugitive Apprehended in Mexico

MEXICO CITY – One of Canada’s most wanted fugitives was arrested in the western Mexican state of Nayarit, a spokesman for the state Attorney General’s Office told Efe on Wednesday.

Reputed drug trafficker Nicholas Michael Lucier was detained in the Pacific coast city of Nuevo Vallarta, Leonel Escobedo said.

The arrest of Lucier, who was using the alias “Corry Corbett,” followed an “intense operation,” according to the spokesman, who said the Web page of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police describes the fugitive as an international cocaine trafficker.

Nayarit state police caught up with Lucier two days after Canadian national Thomas Gisby was gunned down outside a coffee shop in Nuevo Vallarta.

Lucier will be turned over to the federal Attorney General’s Office, Escobedo said. EFE
Re: More Canadian fodder
May 02, 2012 09:41PM
Oddly enough, an south east Asian was popped in South Vancouver this morning. Police figure it is related to the gink in Neuvo Vallarta that took a couple in the head at a Starbucks franchise. I wonder if the police just sit on their hands during sprees like this, and drink Timmy Hortons, and pound back the doughnuts? Have at'er boys.
May 02, 2012 10:23PM
Sure seems that is what they are doing. Charge the perb and he gets a good lawyer and is back on the street. As long as there is no collateral damage It is OK with me. But these recent incidents indicate that some sort of turf war is going on vice a vice lower mainland gangs and the cartels.
May 02, 2012 10:32PM
And the lower mainland canadian guys have no idea what to expect with the mexicans....i mean seriously, our gangs don't even target police, city officials, mayors etc and we haven't yet beheaded, tore the entire skin of human bodies and chopped into pieces near as many people as the cartels have, or totally made them dissappear by placing them in caustic substances....i think the mexican cartels are fully capable of kicking some serious butt and i hope no one is in the crossfire but they kill a few of each other...suggest the heavy duty gangs in canada check out borderbeat.com for a reality check before they decide to play tough.
May 03, 2012 09:56AM
Susan

I think the link is www.borderlandbeat.com, and i agree with your comments.

Peace,

Sandra
May 03, 2012 07:37PM
i guess the advertizers don't want it pointed out that there are plenty of Canadian cabrones in Mexico too. I wonder why¿
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum. Lo siento, slo puedes enviar mensajes si ests registrado.

Click here to login Haz click aqu para entrar

| Top of page | Main index | Search | What's new |