Home >> Main Index >> Forum Home • Foro Inicio >> Off-Topic Forum >> Thread • Discusión

"It's a lifestyle issue," Basso said. "We attract the avant-garde of lifestyle seekers."

Posted by • Enviado por Dry House 
Index
Aerial Photos
Birds
Fiestas
Fish
Recipes
Spanish
Telephones
Transportation
"It's a lifestyle issue," Basso said. "We attract the avant-garde of lifestyle seekers."
April 24, 2012 07:48PM
No one can accuse The Heart Attack Grill of false advertising.

A woman collapsed into unconsciousness at the Las Vegas restaurant while eating a "double bypass burger," drinking a margarita and smoking a cigarette.

The unnamed customer was the second in just over two months to collapse at the restaurant while eating one of the famed burgers named after various forms of cardiac arrest. Back in February, another customer was caught on video being carted out by paramedics after suffering a heart attack while eating a "quadruple bypass" burger.

The Heart Attack Grill's owner Jon Basso tells ABC News that the woman is currently recovering in the hospital. Basso told ABC that he himself has eaten at least one single bypass burger each day since his restaurant first opened seven years ago.

The Heart Attack Grill offers free meals to any customer who weighs over 350 pounds and features a butterfat milkshake, nonfiltered cigarettes, "flatliner" fries and four burgers, each rated on an ascending scale of "a single bypass" to the "quadruple bypass."

...pure juice...
Re: "It's a lifestyle issue," Basso said. "We attract the avant-garde of lifestyle seekers."
April 24, 2012 08:21PM
I like the fish and veggies and I could use 20 more kilograms to pad my old bones. Twice a year I go to Scoobys for some red meat and I eat like a slob and throw my bones and fight with anyone I see while getting my fix. My date brings a dampened towel for me and tries to keep me from doing this animal act. ¡I'm a lot more trouble than any of her kids for sure!
Re: "It's a lifestyle issue," Basso said. "We attract the avant-garde of lifestyle seekers."
April 24, 2012 10:45PM
lifestyle seekers? really? i read the post from the paper and my god, it is the death seekers and i believe if you want to live that kind of "lifestyle" be prepared to pay something to your medical bill for your health issues. My lil 98 lb nurse sister is tired of trying to lift 350 lb fatties who smoke, eat and drink to excess in her job....just cause they want to seek a lifestyle that is abusive? Here in Canada great debate goes on about people who adventure outside of ski area's, climb mountains and get lost and if they should contribute to their rescue. We already have pretty much banned smokers from anywhere but the outdoors because their lifestyle was causing to much weight on the medical system. I say, go, eat, engorge and drop - having waitress's over 250 lbs and trying to attract people with health issues isn't a good gammit, it's downright wrong....

[news.yahoo.com]

omg, sorry i ranted people! I just can't even begin to imagine this kind of excess among our Mexican hosts.
April 26, 2012 12:45PM
Susan, these people made a choice to smoke, overeat, and live a unhealthy lifestyle, thats their choice, your sister, if she only wants to be a nurse to fit people, should have made a choice to only nurse people of that kind, if she is that unhappy, tell her to seek other employment, she has a choice as well.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum. • Lo siento, sólo puedes enviar mensajes si estás registrado.

Click here to login • Haz click aquí para entrar

| Top of page | Main index | Search | What's new |