Home >> Main Index >> Forum Home • Foro Inicio >> Off-Topic Forum >> Thread • Discusiσn

I HAD A DREAM? or The Melaque Bilar?

Posted by • Enviado por witchita 
Index
Aerial Photos
Birds
Fiestas
Fish
Recipes
Spanish
Telephones
Transportation
I HAD A DREAM? or The Melaque Bilar?
March 17, 2012 01:35PM
This information comes from two young friends who watched the following last night.

Appararantly, around midnight last night a fight broke out between 2 younger teenagers in Centro Jardin, Melaque. The muchachos of the area are territorial about their jardins and it was Villa O. vs. Melaque. As about ten policeman arrived to break up the fight, they were attacked by others and brought out the pepper spray. The municipal police were outnumbered about 10 to 1 and the crowd, shouting that the munie cops are corrupt and taking personal grudges for past delitos they have suffered at the hands of our finest began attacking the policeman with fists boots and throwing bottles.

The police ran en masse toward the Herradura store with the civilians splitting up in 2 directions and cornering the police near the store. The violence resumed and police seemed very scared. The police apparently called for the Investigadore (state) police for help and they all took out their pistols and fired them into the air trying to dissuade the attackers. The riot continued (kinda dumb to waste bullits at a time like that?) until 4 truckloads of state police showed up. Since the state police are not known for so much violent and corrupt behavior, the crowd had no beef with them and dispersed back to the jardin.

The jardin cellebration continued with no more police or fights. The police, well no one is quite sure where they disappeared to. Apparently people (adults too) were saying thing like, "Well you are corrupt and beat me up and stole my things so this punch (or whatever) is for you."

Word is that the Melaque Muchacohos and Villa Obregon Muchachos (with back-up of those from Jaluco) are to meet tonight for another show down bilar. I wonder if the Munnies will bring the military tonight?

Yesterday, I spoke to the poor quality of municipal police personell and the corruption of many of them. I have seen it first hand and multible times. It looks like Juan Q. Mexicano has had enough of those police that I know are mostly ignorant thug cabrones (not sorry for name callling).

With the police Director on the lam as he's wanted for entry to his own jail and with J.Q, Mexicana learning that, if you can take the heat (like I have; a beating, a bit of pepper spray, a few days here and there on the inside, etc.), these guys can be stood up to. Maybe they've heard me say, "Well, they are your civil servants. They work for you! You pay them so do something about it!"

I may only be dreaming of course to think that these local cops could serve the people professionally and legally but I am allowed to dream. Dr. Matrin Luther King got away with dreaming. Didn't he?

I don't mean to sound smug about this as a riot anywhere is a very bad and dangerous thing but, it would appear that this little bohunk municipality is not immune to a little bit of a violent uprising.

So, that last set of fireworks I heard last night (I had insomnia) was from short arms fire and was not quatitos. Where were the filmakers? On their Computers? I want to go to tonights festivities too. Anybody know where I can rent a tankΒΏ
Re: I HAD A DREAM? or The Melaque Bilar?
March 17, 2012 07:10PM
March 17, 2012 07:38PM
take your meds............then go away!

del Sol
March 17, 2012 07:46PM
stanburn Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>"go away"

Where? Why?
March 17, 2012 07:47PM
you are not well Witchita get help.
March 17, 2012 08:06PM
March 17, 2012 08:09PM
Im fine thanks R. Bacardi. Happy to see you pony in on this as I haven't had an apologetic PM from you for a while!

I guess I had thought you learned to load your brain before shooting off your mouth butt..., obviously not!
March 17, 2012 08:17PM
scott Wrote:
> Can we say bipolar???

Well Scott, you can spell it? Can we assume you are a licenced psychiatrist and have completely examined the patient? How did the patient present? What are the indications? What is the patients medical history? What meds is the patient on now? How long have you been consulting with the patient?

Please make no assumptions with this patient. He just might by foxier than you.
March 17, 2012 08:31PM
Witch ... anyone that lays everything plus more than you want to know on the table is not foxie. They are in trouble. You have a friend? in Elke tho

Sparks Blog - Melaque Blog - Costalegre
March 17, 2012 08:37PM
Never met her sparks but I heard a lot of bad things about the lady today from a very irresponsible man who like to bend the truth. The guy really is a disappointment sparks. I hope he quits PM'ing me soon. He said something about a brain fartΒΏΒΏΒΏ
March 17, 2012 08:44PM
well wichita, you have proven yourself to be a true fool and you cease to entertain me,
I have never met a bigger reject in my life.
It must be hell for you to live like that with no friends and people who think you are an idiot.
You are a true and total reject.
Good luck you fool
March 17, 2012 08:49PM
The minute you think the Witch has an ounce of sense he will prove otherwise.

March 17, 2012 09:07PM
Well Ron. A wise lady one told me, "We make our own hell". At least I never made a stupid and incredibly immature joke aluminum foil hats. You started out saying you were an engineer and then made a mockery of the field and felt you had to apologise publicly for your shortsighted and ill-thought reply to an engineering remark I made. I'm no engineer and your no professional, I guess. In fact, you were way off the mark.

You second apology was a PM. I guess the first one wasn't enough. Then you rattled on and told me that, though you are an engineer, you never seem to have done anything more than what I have done in civil engineer and I didn't ever get a civil engineers technician certificate.

The last I remember hearing from you was when I thought you said that this town was too dangerous for you and family and your were getting out of Dodge! Too bad for me that that didn't work for you either, Ron. Oh well... welcome back, engineer.
March 17, 2012 09:11PM
sparks Wrote:
> "The minute you think the Witch has an ounce of
> sense he will prove otherwise."

Sparks. That is the best sentence you have ever written that I know of. I really mean this! And I really like it. It might become my sig line if you have no copyright.
well folks...the w shows up with a bit of news and a wee bit of wisdom now and then...and, he very definitely has a moral compass...

and yeah...there have been solar flairs lately...

this thread seems readable...but might be a bit incendiary if too many showed-up for the fireworks...
Yes witch I can spell, but you can't. The word but is spelled but not butt, like as in ass!
You're right, I'm not a shrink butttttttttttttt, I have had considerable training in psychology.
You've been doing pretty good on this forum since your last break down and people leave you alone..........butttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt, when
they start telling you to get back on your meds, I think they have a real point.
There are a lot of caring people here, but when you start to rant and rave...............you have to wonder what is happening with you!

Oh, by the way, the rest of you, it's but, not butt! I know we are all getting old and parkinson's might be creeeeeeping in, but!

I can hardly wait!
March 17, 2012 09:20PM
butt...this w guy is pulling your chains...in his quirky way...and bugs the shit outta most folk...

welcome to the beach!
March 17, 2012 09:27PM
March 17, 2012 09:32PM
So scott. Just what is considerable training? Just what meds do I need, according to your "considerable training in psyCOLOGY"? It is really important to many that I get back on my meds when I am having such a great time off them?

During your "considerable training" how did you learn to make assumptions of people you don't know, can't see and especially on a person who cares nothing of what anyone on tomzap thinks of anything he says on tomzap (you will find said declaration in my tomzap archives about 8 months back)?

The thing is scott, I only get like this when I think the other guy is being stupid, which you oviously are. If you want to to get on my meds", it might be a simple as you and the psychologists and psychiatrists here keep your idiotic comments about me to yourselves. Anybody with "considerable training in psycology" should know that by now.

I await your kind and timely reply.
March 17, 2012 09:35PM
Dry House Wrote:
> butt...this w guy is pulling your chains...in his
> quirky way...and bugs the shit outta most folk...
>
> welcome to the beach!

Finally a real Doc! Forget it Doc. Thanks butt you know brains don't mean shit to meΒ‘
March 17, 2012 09:36PM
Dry ... this guy is either nuts and has no control over the chains he pulls .... or he is actually an asshole who likes to fight. I prefer the former when on his meds

At least Elke likes him !!!

March 17, 2012 09:40PM
If we were in a bar that I used to hang out at in Seattle ... you'd be on the floor for acting the way you do here. Lets keep it simple

March 17, 2012 09:45PM
my supposition is verified...chains pulled have discovered recipients...hooked and flopping!

good one, w!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/17/2012 09:50PM by Dry House.
March 17, 2012 09:47PM
Didn't they used to have chain pull flush toilets .... there ya go

March 17, 2012 09:50PM
March 17, 2012 10:00PM
I don't mind a "conversation" with people that live here ... or mind calling them on their assholeisms. Yes both Tomzap and it's participants are important to me 'cause it's the local channel. My hook is the area and the Internet. Wasted energy, tell me

March 17, 2012 10:20PM
Sparks...you PM'd me...

>>>>" hook in mouth...

Wasn't that disease back in the eons

Man you are cynical.

No more crazy John and bitch Elke .... may have to form another volleyball team .... fat chance ya think"

well man, all i can say is water and sleep...

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/17/2012 10:30PM by Dry House.
March 17, 2012 10:37PM
No hook Doc. Sparks flew and just landed in the boat.
March 17, 2012 11:13PM
Don't mind a conversation as I said before ... just finding out who is who. Guess I know

Volley ball is out ... as well as straight talk. Call it like it is

March 17, 2012 11:39PM
Sparks, you should stay down.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum. • Lo siento, sσlo puedes enviar mensajes si estαs registrado.

Click here to login • Haz click aquν para entrar

| Top of page | Main index | Search | What's new |