Home >> Main Index >> Forum Home • Foro Inicio >> Off-Topic Forum >> Thread • Discusión

when you can't teach

Posted by • Enviado por witchita 
Index
Aerial Photos
Birds
Fiestas
Fish
Recipes
Spanish
Telephones
Transportation
when you can't teach
November 04, 2011 06:57PM
[www.youtube.com] is about Maria Reyes who is my IJADA. Marie is the perfect ijada for me. She's clever, she's a cabrona and she's gorgeous. She loves having a padron and is in my house twice a day when her mother works for me. She love's her padron and he her. It tells her friends and community something too. She is proud and I am proud of her. And she can be a cabrona, is a spoiled brat.

Well, my gringa fiend (I do have one) is always harping at me that she'll bring an old fashioned hand wringer for a part of my anatomy if I don't teach Maria ENGLISH. I want Maria Guadalupe to not ever have to speak English but I suppose it never hurts to have a second language. A friend of mine in Canada once married to one told me that "Those who can do. Those who can't teach". He and I have always been doers. I want Maria to be a lawyer and judge with the Mixed court. The sooner the better as far as I am concerned! Her daddy too. Maria wants tattoos though so I explained to her what my gringo friend is bringing.

Many of you will see Maria playing her street games with her buddies and hanging out doing what a Melaque 7 year old does in Melaque. Maria has no interest in ENGLISH, like her dad loves music and is an incredible dancer, and like her padrino can't sit still for 2 minutes. I have taught Maria and her brothers the odd word from school work English and some song lyrics meanings and that's it. [www.youtube.com]

[www.youtube.com]

[www.youtube.com]

I think I can do something now to protect my eggs now. I've been listening to music a lot lately in my research and, when at my place, If I have music on, Maria has her face in my computer and we sing and dance and watch the videos. I see there are lots of karaoke versions of videos of all kinds of music. I hope i'm on to another easy way out.

[www.youtube.com]
[www.youtube.com]

PS: She caught on to WHO PUT THE BOMP real quick.
Re: when you can't teach
November 05, 2011 07:13AM
Another new unwritten rule for tomzap
Re: when you can't teach
November 05, 2011 07:16AM
Can't be on topic and can't be prsonal. Talk about word police! I know. Get a blog!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum. • Lo siento, sólo puedes enviar mensajes si estás registrado.

Click here to login • Haz click aquí para entrar

| Top of page | Main index | Search | What's new |