Home >> Main Index >> Forum Home • Foro Inicio >> Off-Topic Forum >> Thread • Discusiσn
nice job BRUINS
June 18, 2011 11:15AM
Re: nice job BRUINS
June 18, 2011 12:11PM
huh?

Someone had to say that too!
June 18, 2011 01:15PM
Yes someone did have to say it, thank you john123
June 18, 2011 01:42PM
I confess; I've been biting my tongue for days.

I'm bad - lol.

Linda
June 18, 2011 03:47PM
June 18, 2011 03:55PM
its a bunch of animals that tore thru vancover like a hot knife thru soft butter, and to rub a little salt in two of the bruins goals were made by a candian
June 18, 2011 03:57PM
so, Bruins is a canadian hockey team?
June 18, 2011 04:31PM
what planet are you living on, Dry? BOSTON Bruins - US team!
June 18, 2011 04:32PM
I watched the game, the better team won. Good for them.
Those who do not watch hockey need not comment.
Let me think, are the Boston Bruins Canadian.... Hmmm tough one....
June 18, 2011 05:48PM
According to answers.com there are:

18 Canadians playing for the Bruins
and
11 Canadians playing for the Canucks

So, I guess whichever way you look at it it's Canadians that won. :>)

[wiki.answers.com]

[wiki.answers.com]
June 18, 2011 05:57PM
1/2 the Bruin team was from Beautiful British Columbia and the rest of Canada, and yes, they tore us a new ---------. Why, because the Canucks lost pizzazz, were hurting, and maybe got told by the league, "You will not win, there is too much Yankee $ on the line(in TV), so we'll throw some unfair officiating at you." The day of a Canadian NHL team winning the Stanley Cup is gone forever.

N.B. Most of the Canucks that might be on the block have already stated publicly, they would take less $ just to stay in Vancouver. Many reasons, but the big one is the team commaderie.
So, next season, in 12 weeks, watch for a great team guaranteed not to win the CUP because it will never happen. Funny, how we win all the support awards, and most goals(Sedins), best power play, best penalty killing, I could go on and on, but won't bore you any longer.
June 18, 2011 06:42PM
June 18, 2011 07:27PM
I am assuming you guys are talking about soccer on ice with weapons and protective gear? And the connection to life here in Mexico is what? Maybe I am missing something. But then again I just got home from watching Chivas against Pachuca here in Manzanillo. No fights, no weapons, only sportsmanship.
June 18, 2011 08:01PM
I guess stanburn is talking about futbol, but the Mexican type with no contact.

(cept' with beef)
June 18, 2011 08:14PM
so...this is not a baseball thread??
June 18, 2011 09:08PM
arbon, no contact. Obviamente tu no has visto un partido de futbol en vivo. pero lo estΓ‘ dificil con un coneccion con shawcable. just a little jab.

Dry, definitely not baseball, but I am thinking it is about ice. I still don't see a Mexican connection!

Okay, gotta go it is time to watch Canelo beat up on Ryan Rhodes in the defense of his title. Another Mexican "non-contact" activity for Arbon! Opps, wait a minute, they are swinging and wearing gloves!

changed "the brit" to Ryan Rhodes. Don't want to offend anyone.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/18/2011 09:10PM by stanburn.
June 19, 2011 11:07AM
james1234 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> its a bunch of animals that tore thru vancover
> like a hot knife thru soft butter, and to rub a
> little salt in two of the bruins goals were made
> by a candian

if your gonna comment at least put the truth out there, all 4 goals were scored by 2 canadian boys, one a french canadian and the other a rookie from eastern canada, halifax i believe..... gregorio
June 19, 2011 11:11AM
stanburn Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I am assuming you guys are talking about soccer on
> ice with weapons and protective gear? And the
> connection to life here in Mexico is what? Maybe
> I am missing something. But then again I just got
> home from watching Chivas against Pachuca here in
> Manzanillo. No fights, no weapons, only
> sportsmanship.

very good game stan. but cabron easy that is just one game, i was in barra watching a soccer game before where fans threw beer bottles at players on the field, and the players on the field came running into the stands after the fans. weapons and fights were present that day. ... i still love barra, and i still love vancouver- gregorio
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum. • Lo siento, sσlo puedes enviar mensajes si estαs registrado.

Click here to login • Haz click aquν para entrar

| Top of page | Main index | Search | What's new |