Home >> Main Index >> Forum Home • Foro Inicio >> Off-Topic Forum >> Thread • Discusiσn
Bald Eagles
May 27, 2011 09:32AM
It has been a bit quiet here lately, I thought some of you might want to have a look at this....
I have been watching a web cam on an eagles nest on Hornby Island (off Vancouver Island) since there was snow on it. 2 eggs were laid and now there are 2 healthy eaglets. It will be fun to watch their first flight when they signal to the parents and the parents call back encouragements and when the eaglets take off from the nest one of the parents flies in front to show a safe landing place. There is so much to learn.

[www.hornbyeagles.com]
Re: Bald Eagles
May 27, 2011 11:03AM
Thank you, that is very cool. I could get hooked.
May 27, 2011 11:08AM
I definitely did. It is fun to watch them be fed by the adults and how gentle and caring the parents are.
May 27, 2011 11:12AM
raining today so the mom is trying to shield them but they are a bit too big. Not too much action today due to the rain but check back later or tomorrow.
I should have picked a more interesting day to post this.....
May 28, 2011 09:48AM
That got me off on another pathway and back to having another look at creating a Barra/Melaque webcam.
May 30, 2011 10:04AM
Buzzards Glory Barra Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> That got me off on another pathway and back to
> having another look at creating a Barra/Melaque
> webcam.

GO BUZZ, GO!!!!!!
May 30, 2011 10:33AM
The webcam is arriving today.

Arrangements are being made for a selected spot on a beach with luz, security, and permission.

Any contacts with owners?

Here, [www.bubbarednecksteve.com], where we will broadcast for the world to see.
June 06, 2011 05:06PM
Awesome Buzz,
Keep us posted, I will help if I can.
Ron
June 06, 2011 05:34PM
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum. • Lo siento, sσlo puedes enviar mensajes si estαs registrado.

Click here to login • Haz click aquν para entrar

| Top of page | Main index | Search | What's new |