Home >> Main Index >> Forum Home • Foro Inicio >> Off-Topic Forum >> Thread • Discusiσn
What is the weather where you are now?
April 23, 2011 08:12PM
In New York area ...cold and very rainy, has been all week for semana santa so much so had to bring in my potted plants that have to be planted outside, but still too cold and some may not make it ...bought on the one or two good suuny days that were in the 60's this week...now 40's again and thats in the day, colder at night and very windy all day with cold hard rain...winter has been relentless.

Glad I was in Barra/Melaque for the time I was Weather was wonderful , can see by the pictures posted and people enjoying,..broke up the time/winter here(even though suppose to be Spring now) does not feel like it !!

Would love any beach with its warm waters to swim in or hang by and relax on the warm sand. Crowded or not.....beats this weather....and has been for too long!
Re: What is the weather where you are now?
April 23, 2011 10:42PM
Nothing at all wrong with the crowds. They have brought the town alive. Especially with all of the children.

At Villa Obregon, it is 75 degrees; 87% relative humidity at 11:41 PM. And it is delightful. The nights are still a bit chilly.

Steve Cotton
[steveinmexico.blogspot.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/23/2011 10:43PM by srcotton.
April 23, 2011 11:23PM
Lucky you Steve, it was sunny here in the Great Northern Rainforest but temps were about 10C with humidity at 70% and dropping tonight to 5C - sorry for those in the States, i don't remember how to convert temps. We had snow on friday though........yes, would be glad to be soaking up the healing heat of Mexico and would love to see the children having fun.
April 24, 2011 06:58AM
Cuastecomates is also a fiesta. Mariachis, tons of happy kids and their parents, vendors actually making some dinero, beach amazingly clean after the total inundation, the water blissfully warm, the waves a bit stronger than usual (equivalent to the north end of the Melaque Bay on a regular day), exquisite sunsets and hazy mornings...
April 24, 2011 10:33PM
Spring is very late in Alberta land, first night above freezing finally last night. Nearly 15C today and sunny. Still a two foot drift of white S**t on north side of house. At least the federal election is getting interesting. Go Jack.

Bob M.
May 20, 2011 09:15PM
Weather has been upper sixties sometimes into seventies and sunny for a few days on and off for the last 2 weeks, pools are opening with good hopes of summer finally coming...of course it has now started to rain in the last couple of days All Day, heavy at times, some days you get a break and sun comes out all day .....but NO more snow !

And gas prices in the NY area if anyone is intersted today were 3.99 USD for Regular gas...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum. • Lo siento, sσlo puedes enviar mensajes si estαs registrado.

Click here to login • Haz click aquν para entrar

| Top of page | Main index | Search | What's new |