Home >> Main Index >> Forum Home • Foro Inicio >> Off-Topic Forum >> Thread • Discusiσn

What you are missing...

Posted by • Enviado por MyFrozenFeet 
Index
Aerial Photos
Birds
Fiestas
Fish
Recipes
Spanish
Telephones
Transportation
What you are missing...
April 17, 2011 01:35PM
As most of the forum's readers bask in the warmth of Mexico, some of us are sitting at home in our NOB locations. To add to this perspective, here is a link to some photos taken yesterday in Winnipeg, Canada.

[www.myfrozenfeet.com]

I'd rather be at Ava's...

Cheers,

Hank & Anna
Re: What you are missing...
April 18, 2011 09:36AM
INSTALLING SPRING...

β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘ 44% DONE.

Install delayed....please wait.

Installation failed. Please try again. 404 error: Season not found.
Season "Spring" cannot be located. The season you are looking for might
have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.
Please try again.
April 18, 2011 09:25PM
It seems that the reboot has taken hold! The latest forecast is now missing the flurries predicted earlier...

I can hardy wait!
April 19, 2011 01:47PM
I think it's a virus because after opening and reading this post last night I awoke this morning to the same predicament as MyFrozenFeet. Good thing, though, my antiviral software has taken hold and attacked and green grass can now be seen again.
April 26, 2011 01:46PM
Reading about the Easter festivities... looking at pictures of the beaches... remembering hot days and nights in Melaque and other parts of Mexico...

Well, at least it isn't snowing anymore in Winterpeg...

I was out with a camera all weekend, just north of Gimli, Manitoba. I'll put up a few shots of the lake a bit later this week on our website. Spring is finally taking hold. It just took a loooong time, this year.
April 26, 2011 09:02PM
..thanks the computer antiviral sofware worked here also ... Eastern NOB..beautiful day today....zapped the cold and snow...ha
May 04, 2011 11:13AM
Well, my hopes and expectations were dashed...

Last Sunday, I awoke to a little blizzard smacking the area with between 4 and 20 inches of snow. Thankfully, I was at the cottage and only received the 4 inch dump. I do hope that this is the end of the snow for this season!

Ok, I'll reboot Spring... one more time!

I didn't do a lot of photography last weekend, due to rain and inclement weather. But, I did test out a new camera. A few shots are on our site.

www.myfrozenfeet.com

Stay warm,

Hank
May 04, 2011 03:24PM
Been there done that.........in Brandon, Manitoba. Once, a long time ago (and only once) I stayed several months at a local Brandon hotel in the dead of winter. Block heater couldn't keep up with the cold. Stayed in the room, when I desired a quick cold beer I simply put a warm beer on the outside window ledge, closed the window, went for a wizz, when I promptly returned to the window ledge the beer was already frozen...now, that's cold !!
May 04, 2011 06:13PM
tedro Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Been there done that.........in Brandon, Manitoba.
> Once, a long time ago (and only once) I stayed
> several months at a local Brandon hotel in the
> dead of winter. Block heater couldn't keep up with
> the cold. Stayed in the room, when I desired a
> quick cold beer I simply put a warm beer on the
> outside window ledge, closed the window, went for
> a wizz, when I promptly returned to the window
> ledge the beer was already frozen...now, that's
> cold !!

Yup, years ago in Edmonton we used to put a shallow can with gasoline under the oilpan of our vehicle, put a rag as a wick into the gas and light it with a match to warm up the engine enough for the starter to turn it over. If we didn't put the rag/wick in we could'nt light the gas.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum. • Lo siento, sσlo puedes enviar mensajes si estαs registrado.

Click here to login • Haz click aquν para entrar

| Top of page | Main index | Search | What's new |