Home >> Main Index >> Forum Home • Foro Inicio >> Off-Topic Forum >> Thread • Discusión

Disgusting Virginia Authorities !

Posted by • Enviado por L.T. 
Index
Aerial Photos
Birds
Fiestas
Fish
Recipes
Spanish
Telephones
Transportation
Disgusting Virginia Authorities !
February 05, 2011 11:46AM
The ongoing trend of 0 tolerance schools seem to be the fad of this century. Unfortunately over zealous principals dedicated to the cause make conditions unbearable for some childish pranksters. Such is the case in Spotsylvania Virginia High School where an Assistant Principal recently called in the Sheriffs Department and suspended a 14 yr old Jr. ROTC Honor Student for shooting spitballs. Such behavior certainly isnt commendable but it hardly warrants a complete 1 year suspension either. Utterly ridiculous! Nearly as ridiculous as the fact that the young man had previously been disciplined for carrying a comb that RESEMBLED a knife to class. I cant help but thinking back to Jr. High and our classroom in total dissaray due to the absence of our dear teacher Mrs. Childs. Can anyone imagine the headlines nowdays? 20-25 Students suspended for participating in spitball battle! Its hard to fathom educated adults acting so completely stupid! If it werent so sad Id again be ROTFLMFAO! Not so. Simply shaking my head in disgust. And someone recently asked why I didnt educate my dear children in the U.S. Cant wait to see the look on my Mexican wifes face when I translate this story. Im embarrassed myself!
My prayers and sympathy are extended to the young man and is family!
Re: Disgusting Virginia Authorities !
March 25, 2011 02:38AM
It was just a short time ago this man would make jokes of people murdered in puerto by his friends and then heckle the families of the deceased. I think its time to return the favor.
I think you better contact your employer as they are going to be forced to contact you in a most delightful way. You are a problem for them and the Mexican corruptos.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum. • Lo siento, sólo puedes enviar mensajes si estás registrado.

Click here to login • Haz click aquí para entrar

| Top of page | Main index | Search | What's new |