Home >> Main Index >> Forum Home • Foro Inicio >> Off-Topic Forum >> Thread • Discusiσn

Trump sets up plan to invade Mexico a la Putin

Posted by • Enviado por Jacobo2241 
Index
Aerial Photos
Birds
Fiestas
Fish
Recipes
Spanish
Telephones
Transportation
February 22, 2022 08:59PM
Ex-President Trump has stated it would be a good idea to invade Mexico as Putin, a genius according to Trump, has done in the Ukraine to pacify the country. This will take place after his delayed reelection in 2024. No word yet from the Mexican government. (This is real, not the Onion [www.theonion.com]) Remember, we did do this once before in 1846. How does Monterrey, Texas sound? Look at the positive side, no more fideicomiso payments...

You think you have already made a killing on Puerto beachfront property? Just wait.

[www.dailymail.co.uk]

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 02/22/2022 09:10PM by Jacobo2241.
Re: Trump sets up plan to invade Mexico a la Putin
February 23, 2022 12:27AM
The Daily Mail is the UK equivalent of The Enquirer. I'd take their "hot takes" on.. anything.. with a bathtub of salt.
That being said - the article doesn't mention Mexico even once. Where are you getting this?
February 23, 2022 12:37AM
I guess it's time to get that legal firearm to protect my home against invaders?
February 23, 2022 07:34AM
Yes, the Daily Mail is not the The Old Grey Lady (NYTimes). However, this a quote directly from Trump, not an editorial. No mention of Mexico, how about "our Southern Border"? I know geography is not TrumpΒ΄s strong suit, he once said Finland was part of Russia (it may well be after Putin gets through); however, I think we can be assured when he says Southern Border he is talking about Mexico.

[www.theguardian.com]

The quote below is from NPR (National Public Radio) considered by many to be the best news agency in the United States.

""So, Putin is now saying, 'It's independent,' a large section of Ukraine. I said, 'How smart is that?' And he's gonna go in and be a peacekeeper. That's [the] strongest peace force," Trump said, adding that that was the kind of show of force the United States could use on its Southern border."

[www.npr.org]

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 02/23/2022 07:52AM by Jacobo2241.
February 23, 2022 08:17AM
Cuba is much more of a parallel to Ukraine than Mexico is.
February 23, 2022 08:32AM
Nobody in there right mind thinks the US is going to invade Mexico, ask General Patton. However, it is fun to see what crazy things come from the Trump "brain". As far as Cuba, the last attempt was not exactly a roaring success. And, there are those who think it got JFK killed (see Oswald and Russian Embassy in Mexico City).

[mexicounexplained.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/23/2022 08:36AM by Jacobo2241.
February 23, 2022 01:38PM
I would question anyone who thinks NPR is a news organization much less the best of anything.
February 23, 2022 02:21PM
OK, Charles, IΒ΄ll take the bait. Please enlighten me as what are the quality news organizations. Are you also disputing their accuracy of TrumpΒ΄s pronouncement which has been reported in at least a dozen "news organizations"'.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/23/2022 02:24PM by Jacobo2241.
February 23, 2022 04:50PM
NPR considered by many to be many as the best news agency in the USA, keep smokin that weed over in PE.
February 23, 2022 07:06PM
-- moved topic --

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 02/22/2022 09:10PM by Jacobo2241.
February 23, 2022 07:58PM
"The Least and Most Trusted News Sources in America". Interesting, the least trusted source is run by Democrats and most trusted by business interests out of the City of London and the bastion of free markets. NPR comes in 5th, ahead of the Wall Street Journal.

If you notice, the source of the survey is the visualcapitalist.com. Not exactly the Brothers Bolshevik.

[www.visualcapitalist.com]

PecosPeet are you from Pecos, Texas? I am third generation South Texan and son of the DAR. I gave up the weed about 50 years ago, more into a good Malbec.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/23/2022 08:02PM by Jacobo2241.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum. • Lo siento, sσlo puedes enviar mensajes si estαs registrado.

Click here to login • Haz click aquν para entrar

| Top of page | Main index | Search | What's new |