Home >> Main Index >> Forum Home • Foro Inicio >> Off-Topic Forum >> Thread • Discusiσn

Can we forget any reference to the W****** subject!

Posted by • Enviado por RGM 
Index
Aerial Photos
Birds
Fiestas
Fish
Recipes
Spanish
Telephones
Transportation
Can we forget any reference to the W****** subject!
December 29, 2010 10:40PM
Edited

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/20/2013 11:05AM by RGM.
Re: Can we forget any reference to the W****** subject!
December 30, 2010 04:19AM
I was gonna when I publicly got chastised for posting my amends and NOW THIS comparison to Charles Manson!

If you think you have not fueled this subject matter over the last week, get your head out of your GPS.

Here's my promise ............................................. I will start on my list of questions for ROB's part in the "meltdown", one day at a time starting
1-1-11. It's entirely against my grain to involve anyone that does not participate in the forum butt remember, YOU VOLUNTEERED.

Incidentally, there's an "edit" button at the bottom of your post.

If this does make it through the moderation process that I voluntarily participate in, you can count the days.

edited to add:

So, Rudy, while you and your little circle of friends discuss the demise of a human being, might I suggest that someone print this off - [en.wikipedia.org] and read it out loud while you discuss amongst yourselves if a pickup truck and a tejon were worth it.

I fully realize that a blazing corner of West Melaque at 0300 hrs will always be embedded on your minds.

But Charles Manson --------------------------------- gimme a break.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/30/2010 09:59AM by buzzardwest.
December 30, 2010 07:39AM
It would be interesting to know "the-rest-of-the-story" regards such a self-destructing soul.

Compassion aside: Here's a capitalistic thought......if I give you a Melaque P.O. Box number everyone could send in a contribution to the "W........A Fund".......cash only (for tax purposes of course). After 2 weeks of personal fun in the sun I would be willing to "sell" the key and box number to the highest bidder, sans of course all cash funds theretofore captured.

Momma, we gunna have a hot time in the ole town this week!!
December 30, 2010 09:33AM
TEDRO, Your brainwave might work for people in your area, but what about us people in the USA and Canada that might wish to contribute. Any cash in an envelope from here to anywhere in Mexico hasn't got a Snowball's chance in Hell of making into your funloving clever hands. I could send you my Hydro bill and even it would go missing. Too bad, I had a spare grand doing nothing that I can't declare or hide anywhere up here:>)
December 30, 2010 10:41AM
REGGIE, I am so sorry, I forgot to mention that the fund was a "restricted contributions only" basis...restricted to anyone with extra cash who must reside here, at least temporarily (like on vacation in paradise). Nevertheless, I know people in high places so we might be able to waive the "restricted" caveat........please consider sending your extra spare grand to the "Cash Box" forthwith (oh, pardon me, I meant the "Contribution Box") in Paradise.......it might make it, if not, it was spare cash anyway, right ? Sorry about your hydro bill.

Ya, I know, I'm starting to sound like one of those Nigerian con artists.............a chuckle now and again is good for what ails ya........HAVE A REALLY GREAT DAY !!!!
December 30, 2010 06:48PM
YO TEDDY,

I can tell from a distance, you need an assistant. Someone that could sell a waterfront lot to a blind man in Tenacatita? I'm your man, and I have 4 young lady assistants, just to flower up the office. The gals are my daughters, and keep asking for a paid vacation.
On a serious note, I was pissed right off with W--ta, but if, indeed his ailment has landed him in a Mexican jail, I would certainly try to see the guy, even having never met him. He may have got strung out on some Mexican Crystal Meth, or crack. Weed wouldn't to him what we all witnessed, and read. He must be starving in that Mexican jail. Wouldn't hurt a couple of guys to go, wherever the clink is, and take him a 'Care Package'. Razor, soap, hair brush, some good food, socks, shoes, I don't know, but if he is a bit looney, a Mexican jail, where the officials extort relatives to earn a living, is not the place for him. I see topics of, 'where's the lobster?', 'What happening New Year's Eve?' 'New breakfast joints opening' etc. Certainly these folks could organize some simple human necessities. He, if was all chimped up on crappy Mexican drugs, he should be over that by now, and I am certain, could use a helping hand.
December 31, 2010 09:27AM
He has a never ending bad back so he was being prescribed oxycodone & tylenol, 4 per day, nothing excessive

The lady that in his posts he says he wants to marry will make sure he is fed well. She looked after him when he broke both wrists

He will be okay I think and has alot of ppl that care about him that will be arriving in Melaque shortly, even though he was a pain in the butt!!!
January 02, 2011 09:22AM
Reggie, HAPPY NEW YEAR !!! Here we are again in LaManz.....we are again pleasantly reminded what Paradise really is as we overlook the water, the jungle and the town.....yup, the dogs still bark and the rooster still announces good morning.

TEDDY
March 18, 2013 01:00PM
I haven't forgotten any of it Rudy. By the way, how was I when I bought a receiver for you? By the way, nothing has happpened in local court in any of the cases from the W...... files. The jury's still out on four people now!

Steve
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum. • Lo siento, sσlo puedes enviar mensajes si estαs registrado.

Click here to login • Haz click aquν para entrar

| Top of page | Main index | Search | What's new |