Home >> Main Index >> Forum Home • Foro Inicio >> Off-Topic Forum >> Thread • Discusión

Canadians who want to get vaxed

Posted by • Enviado por Telsz4 
Index
Aerial Photos
Birds
Fiestas
Fish
Recipes
Spanish
Telephones
Transportation
Canadians who want to get vaxed
May 14, 2021 04:16PM
If any Canadians here want to get vaxed you can go to the US and get it there, they have Pfizer, Moderna and J&J.
I did it last week...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/15/2021 06:20AM by Telsz4.
Re: Canadians who want to get vaxed
May 15, 2021 07:28AM
Did you come back to Canada after getting vaxed? on returning you need A PCR tests,3 day hotel quarantine,11 day home quarantine,another pcr test. Not sure it would be worth the trip.
May 15, 2021 07:33AM
Duh forget my other post. You went from Mexico not Canada to the U.S.
May 15, 2021 08:48AM
i suspect this will happen a lot if the uS/Canada border re-opens for second shots. I live 3 km from the border. I would. I remember the reverse happening a few years back with flu shots.
May 15, 2021 09:30AM
Hum how does on cross a closed boarder
May 15, 2021 09:48AM
you cant. they are in talks to reopen it right now. It could happen Jun 20th or July 20th. That would still be earlier than a lot of people are scheduled for their second dose. If a quarantine is still mandated, then it would not be worth it.

My niece just flew to Hawaii for a month and will be getting both doses there, but she had to go for a court case anyway (she was seriously injured by a drunk driver there 2 years back)
May 15, 2021 10:38AM
telcoman Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> you cant. they are in talks to reopen it right
> now. It could happen Jun 20th or July 20th. That
> would still be earlier than a lot of people are
> scheduled for their second dose. If a quarantine
> is still mandated, then it would not be worth it.
>
> My niece just flew to Hawaii for a month and will
> be getting both doses there, but she had to go for
> a court case anyway (she was seriously injured by
> a drunk driver there 2 years back)

As usual telcoman has no idea what he is talking about,
The border isn’t closed, I personally know several Canadians who drove across the border on their way back to Canada in the last month or so. I crossed last week to go shopping and get the J&J vaccine. Total time stopped at the border 2 mins. The only question I was asked was “What is you purpose for entering the USA”. To which I replied “medical appointment “ his reply “ Have a good day sir” never asked for proof..
It’s people like telcoman who don’t even live here who post garbage on here, has anyone ever seen a him post a positive response to anything? If you take the time to do a little research instead of believing the crap he posts you will find the border isn’t closed..
I had a great 3 days shopping, Macy’s, JC Penny Target, stocked up on all kinds of goodies not available here.. and got the one shot J&J vaccine at no cost as a bonus..
May 15, 2021 10:53AM
TELZ4, I was referring to the US/Canada border, not the US/Mexico. Big difference, you must have missed my first response to your post

Of course you can get across the US/Canada if you want. The problem is place one foot in the US and you have to quarantine for 2 weeks. They will also prevent you from driving south, unless you are a US citizen or can prove essential travel, so you have to fly across. Add the cost of that to the hassles, and it is not worth it. Last week I received 2 rescue dogs from Mexico and had to stay on the pavement on zero ave, while the American who flew them to Seattle passed the leases over to me over a curb. The park is full of warning signs. A Canadian border official watched me do it and warned me not to put a foot on the grass or I would have to quarantine. Seems silly, but it is the way it is.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/15/2021 10:57AM by telcoman.
May 15, 2021 11:13AM
telcoman Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> TELZ4, I was referring to the US/Canada border,
> not the US/Mexico. Big difference, you must have
> missed my first response to your post
>
> Of course you can get across the US/Canada if you
> want. The problem is place one foot in the US and
> you have to quarantine for 2 weeks. They will also
> prevent you from driving south, unless you are a
> US citizen or can prove essential travel, so you
> have to fly across. Add the cost of that to the
> hassles, and it is not worth it. Last week I
> received 2 rescue dogs from Mexico and had to stay
> on the pavement on zero ave, while the American
> who flew them to Seattle passed the leases over to
> me over a curb. The park is full of warning signs.
> A Canadian border official watched me do it and
> warned me not to put a foot on the grass or I
> would have to quarantine. Seems silly, but it is
> the way it is.

Another garbage post from you..
May 15, 2021 11:19AM
telza, that is all he post GARBAGE
May 15, 2021 11:24AM
I know I shouldn’t even respond to it.. My point in posting was to let Canadians know that if they haven’t been vaxed here they can drive or fly into the US and get it there at no cost.. I did it last week
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum. • Lo siento, sólo puedes enviar mensajes si estás registrado.

Click here to login • Haz click aquí para entrar

| Top of page | Main index | Search | What's new |