Home >> Main Index >> Forum Home • Foro Inicio >> Off-Topic Forum >> Thread • Discusión

Secret Spy Tool Discovered!

Posted by • Enviado por bradc 
Index
Aerial Photos
Birds
Fiestas
Fish
Recipes
Spanish
Telephones
Transportation
Secret Spy Tool Discovered!
December 23, 2019 10:37AM
?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/13/2020 05:19PM by bradc.
Re: Secret Spy Tool Discovered!
December 23, 2019 11:35AM
FYI, it isn't mentioned in the original post, but the article I found discusses ToTok from the UAE
[www.nytimes.com]
Re: Secret Spy Tool Discovered!
December 23, 2019 12:39PM
.... and you wonder why I never use a smart phone...except for the occasional phone call, their original purpose I suppose, yes I owned a Nokia 101... these Arabic sultans, really tin pot dictators with a lot of money who wanna keep tabs and potentially eliminate any potential opposition to their absolute rule... to wit the Kashoggi incident..and chopped up body parts hustled out the back door of another Arabic countries Turkish consulate... yeah lotsa huffing and puffing and fake indignation for the subservient press feeding the masses, the perps were caught red handed, but it's the kind of practice the American government seems to secretly embrace, and his demise became just another pawn in the worlds complex geo-political chess game.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/23/2019 12:48PM by MortimerSnerd.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum. • Lo siento, sólo puedes enviar mensajes si estás registrado.

Click here to login • Haz click aquí para entrar

| Top of page | Main index | Search | What's new |