Home >> Main Index >> Forum Home • Foro Inicio >> Off-Topic Forum >> Thread • Discusiσn
Just Wondering
December 06, 2010 11:16PM
Is there a way to dig out the archives of the forums prior to this present adaption?
Re: Just Wondering
December 07, 2010 06:52AM
they say if you had it on your computer once its there for ever, dont know about how to get back up though
December 07, 2010 07:19AM
[web.archive.org]

all
[web.archive.org]

Sparks Blog - Melaque Blog - Costalegre

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/07/2010 07:20AM by sparks.
December 07, 2010 08:30AM
You Da Man Sparky -------------------- only you would know!

When I get time I'll try the search function (?) for The Barra Hotel!

So much to do, so little time
December 07, 2010 08:36AM
Thank you Buzzardwest for the question and Sparks for your answer. At times I've wanted to search for some old info I remember reading back when........
December 07, 2010 08:47AM
having good weather up there in NE Iowa?
December 08, 2010 04:43PM
NW Iowa. Great compared to last year. Had first snow last week and it was only 1/2 ". Saw ice floating on the Mo today but supposed to be in 40s tomorrow and Friday but then snow on Sat. and high of 7 on Sunday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't ya'll wish you were here?
Counting the days down for heading south and hope we don't hit the Xmas blizzard we drove through last year (16"in OK City).

BTW, read something last week or so about the water being cold there. Cold like it was 3 yrs ago January on or just cold to someone who lives there year round?
December 09, 2010 08:08AM
too cold for me and I live here year around. In mid October the ocean was nice and warm. Last Wednesday we had a beach BBQ at La Manzanilla beach, tried the water, too cold for me. I won't get back in until next summer....
December 09, 2010 08:23PM
December 09, 2010 08:28PM
STEVE-------------- POST OVER HERE [69.73.170.179]

aND DON'T FxxK UP THT FORUM LIKE YOU HAVE THE OTHER
December 09, 2010 08:42PM
Helllo tomzap amigas and amigas. I've been a bad boy. I threatened tomzap said tozap and for that I got moderated.

I got in here after begging all day and atonining for my sins with tomzap Nancy but I got in here and i'm gonna make an announcement.
Thank you everyone for caring about my problem EXCEPT el Professore Paco and tom and nancy from tomzap, You 3 were unprofessiona; and the proof is in the pudding.

Steve, aka Witchita is ok. tired yes. sick of fighting yes. my health better yes. My legal situation:

It seems complicated. the minister of publicos office has thwarted 4 attempts by me to denuncia and demanda the crimes agoins me by police. the guy who is boss does not have a name and niether does the abogado agent of Ministerio Publico in C-lan.

I wam the war yesterday. I celebrated with a meal at Maya for mysef and most of my troops. I went back to my house where I was told I would be returned that which was robbed from me at gunpoint and not be disturbed. An uninvolved party started screaming at me so I grbbed some stuff and retreated to a nice hotel.

I have an appointment with Migrtion tomorrow but only the boss know why. I hope to make it but I'm sick, I'm tired and I have no whells or money.

I think tpmzap unmoderated me. I did not threaten her as she claims bu I saaid I'd promise to shut her down and I will if I have to. I would miss tomzap.

gotta go. gotta get to manzanillo hitchiking and withput any loot.

Thanks for caring

que la vayer bien.

Steve

Ps: I've got some good tools for sale cheap now as I need some ;oot for tomorrow morning. anybody Handyman?
December 09, 2010 08:48PM
now go here [69.73.170.179] it;s a thread "JUST FOR YOU"
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum. • Lo siento, sσlo puedes enviar mensajes si estαs registrado.

Click here to login • Haz click aquν para entrar

| Top of page | Main index | Search | What's new |