Home >> Main Index >> Forum Home • Foro Inicio >> Off-Topic Forum >> Thread • Discusión

This has GOT to be a conspiracy (pass the al-foil please)

Posted by • Enviado por witchita 
Index
Aerial Photos
Birds
Fiestas
Fish
Recipes
Spanish
Telephones
Transportation
This has GOT to be a conspiracy (pass the al-foil please)
December 01, 2010 06:23AM
I have been following the news story of years of diplomatic wires from US diplomats being posted on WIKILEAK. My primary international news source is Canada's largest private television broadcaster, CTV and mostly their Canada AM show.

I see this morning that WIKILEAK founder, Juian Asant (sp?). is on INTERPOL's most wanted list as he is apparently implicated in a rape investigation in SWEDEN. There are no charges at this time. The US would also like to get their hands on him, perhaps for crimes against stupidity, but he is being investigated for violations of the US Espionage Act, I'm told.

Since some users of this forum are contemplating a conspiracy theory that the US and many other nations are trying to keep us from using Mexico right now, I thought I would throw this to the lions as PROOF POSITIVE that it's ALWAYS a conspiracy.

Go figure.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/01/2010 10:04AM by witchita.
Re: This has GOT to be a conspiracy (pass the al-foil please)
December 01, 2010 06:50AM
Soooooooooooooo ........................... another WitchiLeak from the founder of WITCHIPEDIA

December 01, 2010 07:00AM
witchita: with your backgound in civil engineering you are probably familiar with the behaviour of systems. What we are seeing is the behaviour of a complex adaptive system. Consequences of actions are usually unpredictable, and often unexpected. If one needs a comfort level of "understanding" what cannot be understood, then its OK to invent a theory of conspiracy though most people have an alternative.

Howard Platt, Manzanillo
hplattbc@gmail.com
December 01, 2010 10:08AM
Thank you Howard. I wanted to say that I agree but I'm not sure of what you think I don't understand, if, in fact, that is what you are saying. Are you sure of what I don't understand?

Typos

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/01/2010 10:09AM by witchita.
December 01, 2010 12:54PM
I'm sure of death and taxes, and that is a start.

Howard Platt, Manzanillo
hplattbc@gmail.com
December 01, 2010 01:00PM
A Canadian citizen was jailed by the USA in the military base at Guantanamo Bay, Cuba after being accused of murdering an American medic in an Afghanistan firefight. He was held several years. He plead guilty recently and is now a convicted terrorist.

Had that man been on American soil, he would have been given the same rights as an American citizen under the constitution of the United States of America. At least that's my understanding of American law..

Was he given equal rights as a citizen of USA? I don't know.

I believe the journalist who told me that there is only ONE way to get out of Git-mo and that's to plead guilty. No alleged terrorist (since 9/11) held in Git-mo has been acquitted as yet, he said.

Do I think that more than one person planned to have him held in Cuba and neither given a speedy trial or a public one? Probably.

Do I think that was a conspiracy to circumvent American law? Yes.

Do I think that there is a conspiracy to control our every behavior by any government of mine or the US or Mexico. Not at all.

Welcome to WITCHELEAKS!.
December 01, 2010 01:31PM
Yikes, I'm putting my foil hat back on!!!! I think this topic was written by aliens!!?
December 01, 2010 01:57PM
"Aliens"------------you say "Aleins"

No Scott, this thread, and 'many' others, was brought to by no other than:

WITCHLEAKS MELAQUEâ„¢

Right here in 'Barra de Navidad and Melaque, including Villa Obregón, Cihuatlán"
December 01, 2010 05:51PM
It is the time of year that , I , Witchita, ask the public for their kind donations to help defray the costs of presenting Witcheleaks to you the public. My ink costs have soared this year.

For 250 pesos a month (less than a pack of smokes a day), you can join Witcheleaks and get PM'd breaking dirt on all subjects that fly by this scatterbrained founder of Witcheleaks.

For 250 dolars per month I can be bought for one subject. .

I thank you in advance for your kind assistance to my cause.

stephen.mcmanus2008@gmail.com
Salud!

Steve

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/01/2010 05:53PM by witchita.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum. • Lo siento, sólo puedes enviar mensajes si estás registrado.

Click here to login • Haz click aquí para entrar

| Top of page | Main index | Search | What's new |