Home >> Main Index >> Forum Home • Foro Inicio >> Off-Topic Forum >> Thread • Discusiσn
U.S. FOOTBALL
November 20, 2018 12:55PM
the game last night was about the best game i have ever seen, and i have seen alot of them
Re: U.S. FOOTBALL
November 20, 2018 02:27PM
I've seen a lot of games as well. A game isn't great when a quarterback fumbles the ball twice and throws three interceptions.
November 20, 2018 04:44PM
November 21, 2018 08:08AM
lrp Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> who cares?????

Around 15 million people, the average viewership per NFL game.
November 21, 2018 09:54AM
not you irp the burp

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/21/2018 09:55AM by David McDonald.
November 21, 2018 01:17PM
November 27, 2018 06:39PM
Best football game ever. AFC divisional playoff San Diego Chargers vs Miami Dolphins.
"The Epic in Miami was the National Football League AFC divisional playoff game between the San Diego Chargers and Miami Dolphins that took place on January 2, 1982 in the Miami Orange Bowl. The game, won by the Chargers in overtime, 41–38, is one of the most famous in National Football League lore because of the conditions on the field, the performances of players on both teams, and the numerous records that were set.[1] Many former players, coaches and writers assert it as one of the Greatest Games in NFL History. It was also referred to in the Miami Herald as the "Miracle That Died", while Sports Illustrated dubbed it the "Game No One Should Have Lost". The game aired on NBC with Don Criqui and John Brodie calling the action and Bryant Gumbel serving as the anchor, one of his final assignments for NBC Sports as he began co-hosting Today two days after the game."
[en.wikipedia.org]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum. • Lo siento, sσlo puedes enviar mensajes si estαs registrado.

Click here to login • Haz click aquν para entrar

| Top of page | Main index | Search | What's new |