Home >> Main Index >> Forum Home • Foro Inicio >> Off-Topic Forum >> Thread • Discusiσn
You never know?
July 08, 2018 07:11PM
I met a guy 20 years ago and we became friends. We are still friends although he moved to the panhandle of Florida where I lived for 20 years. Mike Dodge was the stunt man driving the general lee in the dukes of hazard . I called him this afternoon about a guy wanting to beet Evel's record jump. He is watching. Good luck! Thank you for the memories Denise Michael Dodge. Always my friend..PS: Evel was a good friend of Mike's parked his rig many tomes in his driveway. How cool would that be..
Re: You never know?
July 08, 2018 08:08PM
July 08, 2018 08:40PM
....Dave, your talking the Snake River Jump? ...oh gawd that took a lotta guts.
July 09, 2018 08:49AM
I remember watching as a young guy Evel Knievel's jumps ...They were very exciting to watch...Last nights Travis Pastrana show not so exciting. He made it look just too easy.
July 09, 2018 04:13PM
but can he jump a Mexican curb when drunk
July 09, 2018 11:31PM
I remember many of the stories Mike told us when we drank at The Office aka Aurturos place lots of laughs and of course lots of beers good times had by all !!!!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum. • Lo siento, sσlo puedes enviar mensajes si estαs registrado.

Click here to login • Haz click aquν para entrar

| Top of page | Main index | Search | What's new |