Home >> Main Index >> Forum Home • Foro Inicio >> Off-Topic Forum >> Thread • Discusiσn

A happy Canada Day to you

Posted by • Enviado por RGM 
Index
Aerial Photos
Birds
Fiestas
Fish
Recipes
Spanish
Telephones
Transportation
A happy Canada Day to you
June 30, 2018 07:33AM
July 1st is Canada day, 151 years and counting.
Re: A happy Canada Day to you
June 30, 2018 07:39AM
But the question is are you still talking with your southern neighbors? Happy Birthday
June 30, 2018 11:19AM
Occidental Dave Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> But the question is are you still talking with
> your southern neighbors? Happy Birthday

Talking with our southern neighbours??……………...yes, of course!

Their "leader"??…...also yes, …..we have two choice words for him.

del Sol
July 02, 2018 07:10AM
Thanks for the best wishes. We had a very hot day and our Prime Minister is trying to get even with the following feeble tactics.
[ca.yahoo.com]
July 02, 2018 09:59AM
Let's keep partisan foreign politics off here.
July 02, 2018 10:08AM
We had a wonderful day, sunshine, a light breeze blowing and 36 degC, 97 degF. Hotter than Melaque !
July 02, 2018 11:35AM
"Let's keep partisan foreign politics off here."

OK boss.... " I just looove Caada's soft furry pussycats, purrrrrrr, aren't they cute?" ... it that tame enough, non-political and non partisan enough for you?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/02/2018 11:35AM by MortimerSnerd.
July 02, 2018 06:24PM
Snerd; not only non-political and non-partisan, but non-sensical as well.
July 02, 2018 09:09PM
de Sol.. ..you can't talk about pussies here...……….what are you, Donald Trump?

LOL... good one ....kinda figgered someone would pick up on the PUSSY-cat bit and maybe put an ...ahem ..grab em by the pu&#&@*....political spin to it.. ....de Mort, trolling the dawg daze of summer....someone please pass me another margarita !! ..

oops... .breaking news, this just in... (insert fading dit dah dit Morse code sound here) ... de mort 'accidentally' steps on another cucheracha today, officials are investigating..... .
July 02, 2018 10:07PM
Mort, forget the SOS, we get it, matter of fact, we are getting tired of it all, not you my friend, but the 'daily news never heard before' headlines eclipsing the previous days topics. I am now only watching animal videos, yes, cats too. It's all getting constipating, and the relief of that is rather thinning in nature. So we continue waiting which is like being pregnant, waiting for something to happen.
July 03, 2018 09:47AM
looks like del sol got the whole thread sent to off topic and his last post was deleted not a smart move sol, i guess sol means s--- o-- luck

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/03/2018 04:59PM by David McDonald.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum. • Lo siento, sσlo puedes enviar mensajes si estαs registrado.

Click here to login • Haz click aquν para entrar

| Top of page | Main index | Search | What's new |