Home >> Main Index >> Forum Home • Foro Inicio >> Off-Topic Forum >> Thread • Discusiσn

B.C.'s Campbell Steps Down

Posted by • Enviado por suefinn 
Index
Aerial Photos
Birds
Fiestas
Fish
Recipes
Spanish
Telephones
Transportation
B.C.'s Campbell Steps Down
November 03, 2010 03:14PM
For all of you B.C. folks enjoying the Mexican sunshine, just wanted to let you know that Premiere Gordon Campbell announced he was stepping down today. The party will hold a leadership convention soon. HST did him in, finally.

See you all in January!!
Re: B.C.'s Campbell Steps Down
November 03, 2010 03:43PM
and anybody from BC can start the party today :)
November 03, 2010 05:25PM
Hard to believe in this day and age a politician would do the right thing and step down over something the electorate was upset about! They usually stay hock deep in the trough as long as they humanly can... I have gained a little respect for the b@$tard that brought in the HST tax.
November 03, 2010 05:54PM
And not a moment too soon...,, But, if we dig past his public reasons..... what is really causing him step down? Is there more than what meets the eye?
November 03, 2010 06:50PM
oldgringo Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hard to believe in this day and age a politician
> would do the right thing and step down over
> something the electorate was upset about! They
> usually stay hock deep in the trough as long as
> they humanly can... I have gained a little respect
> for the b@$tard that brought in the HST tax.

AAAHHH, don't forget Vanderzam's recall efforts for other MLAs. Not likely was this 'stepping down' done for honerable reasons. No need to raise the level of respect.
November 03, 2010 08:11PM
Yahooo! and I'm not even from BC.
November 03, 2010 09:57PM
Thank God! What wonderful news! This is the man responsible for me being laid off two goverment jobs within 10 years. This is the guy who ran us into debt and did not give a care. I can't express my personal thoughts on this man here on a public forum but I am happy. The biggest bad part is that we will pay him a huge huge amount of money to be unemployed for the rest of his days.......i wonder what his pension will be???
November 04, 2010 01:45AM
he's responsible for more misery in bc than all the other bad politicians put together. soooo, will the liberals select a campbell clone or use this opportunity to correct their unpopular ways.... hopefully not another drunk driving premier.
November 04, 2010 02:01AM
November 04, 2010 04:37AM
whats this got to do with mexico, admin is dropping the ball should be in off topic section !!
November 04, 2010 05:59PM
His pension is over $100.000. per year, but only until he is 80. Ohhhh suffer the little children.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum. • Lo siento, sσlo puedes enviar mensajes si estαs registrado.

Click here to login • Haz click aquν para entrar

| Top of page | Main index | Search | What's new |