Home >> Main Index >> Forum Home • Foro Inicio >> Off-Topic Forum >> Thread • Discusiσn
Good for California
November 02, 2010 09:34PM
News from California is that the Pro Marijuana proposition was defeated keeping illegal drug users, producers and pushers exactly where they should be. Illegal. Nice work voters. Just shows there are still plenty good level headed citizens.
Re: Good for California
November 03, 2010 11:58AM
you are dripping b.s from between your ears if you think because they make it ilegal to consume that it is going away, get a life l.t. your time is fading very fast, and believe it or not im past 60, and i can see the writing on the wall only a blind person or a very dumb individul would not see what will be come law in the near future
November 03, 2010 11:59AM
November 03, 2010 12:22PM
Yeah fast ass eddy my times a fadin at the same rate as everyone elses is. so what? Does that mean I have to change my values along with the growing crowd of drug addicts? Does that mean I must be quiet and learn to enjoy the smell of that stinking trash on every block and begin to mix with the swollen red eyed zombies? You are most likely right about it being legalized some day. And so what? Does that mean its any less harmful? Hardly. Any attempts at chiseling away the drug laws suck!
Stupid complacency isnt the answer to everything. I still raise mine to just say no and from all accounts Im having tremendous success with them and all their close friends. Not trying to change the world only taking care of my tiny piece. Good luck to you and yours!
Congratulations California!
November 03, 2010 06:40PM
do you use the most abused drug on the market l.t. world wide

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/03/2010 06:41PM by fast eddy.
November 03, 2010 07:56PM
Less reason to convert the drug dealers to kidnappers for ransom. More important things than legalizing drugs right now

Sparks Blog - Melaque Blog - Costalegre
November 03, 2010 08:08PM
Good one Lt. you really do have your head up your ah so!
Let's put everyone in jail that uses marijuana including sick people, judges, lawyers, etc. etc.
The public should have to buy it from the drug dealers so the ILLEGAL drug trade can thrive.
Did you ever go to youtube and watch Dr. Grey's theory of why there is a war on drugs in america.
No probably not! Your mind is waaaaaaaaaay to closed for that!
November 03, 2010 08:31PM
Including sick people is only to gain a sympathetic vote or two. The push isnt for medical use. That already exists. THe push by the zombie crowd to legalize the locoweed is disgusting and Im sure you can come in with hundreds of dr x theories as to why it should be legalized and then i could counter with another few thousand of why nots. The bottom line is I have my opinion and you have yours. Personally Ive seen too many kids lives wrecked by tolerant parental views concerning drugs and I for one will have no part in that. Its fine for you n yours to join the zombie crowd just dont attempt to force your wacky rhetoric on me. I dare say ANYONE with the exception of some medical cases could actually prove that the locoweed has bettered thier fkn life. Care to prove that one mr open mind?
November 04, 2010 04:34AM
L.T. you never did answer me about useing or not using the most abused drug in the worlddo you use the most abused drug in the world??
November 04, 2010 07:52AM
November 04, 2010 08:14AM
Ill always wonder just how good Lawrence could have been had it not been for those damn drugs. Bet thats a scary thought for the old guys who pushed their luck to go nose to nose with him in those days. Which returns us to the thread topic. Its hard to understand why soooooooo many people are rooting for legislation legalizing the crap. Its bad enough as it is.
To waste my time answering eddie who seems to have the determination of an Alabama dog tick. I do not nor have ever used any form of illegal drugs.
November 04, 2010 07:50PM
i didnt ask about illegal drugs all i asked you ,do you use the most abused drug in the world was the question i asked L/T. what say you L.T.
November 05, 2010 12:40AM
November 05, 2010 11:41AM
the cat must have got L.T.'s tongue i guess he cant admit somethings of his pious self maybe a closet D., who knows only poor l.t.
November 05, 2010 12:17PM
Sorry Quicked you arent on my list of priorities. Ive been locked up for drunk and disorderly after throwing a chair through the window at the A.A. meeting. Will report back as soon as I shave n shower! Next yr hahaha
November 06, 2010 05:30AM
i think maybe L.T. has finally went over the deep end and lost it, thats what the most abused drug in the world will do to you, there is help L.T.,,quit using the most abused drug in the world and start using pot it will mellow your atitude out and you wont throw any chairs !!!!
November 06, 2010 09:07AM
Well maybe eddie but then I imagine if I turned to pot Id still throw the chairs but my eyes would probably be so red n swollen I would miss the window. For this lifetime Ill stick to Corona beer.
November 06, 2010 04:41PM
Holly shit................I think I'll avoid anything that might make my eyes red and swollen. People might think I'm a full blown drug addict!
November 06, 2010 06:02PM
salud L.T. i will stop bugging you BUT YOU STILL DIDNT ANSWER MY QUESTION DO YOU USE THE most abused drug arioun
November 06, 2010 06:26PM
Well quicked/nonaj Im truly honored by your caring concern of any addictions I may have. I have several and they all include LEGAL substances. And yes I do enjoy a few cold beers and/or a couple bottles of wine if thats what you wanna hear now you have it. Your babbling is pointless and predictable. Have to run down to the local deposito b4 they close for a case of Corona. Wish you were here we could return and continue my war game of blasting wanna be muslim terrorists hahaha. Consider this correspondance your early X-Mas gift. For starting next week I have more important things to do than chat with you guys. Until then I must E-Mail a close friend training with the U.S Navy Carrier Strike Group 2.
Good day!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum. • Lo siento, sσlo puedes enviar mensajes si estαs registrado.

Click here to login • Haz click aquν para entrar

| Top of page | Main index | Search | What's new |