Home >> Main Index >> Forum Home • Foro Inicio >> Off-Topic Forum >> Thread • Discusiσn

JOHN WE MISS YOU BUT YOU LIVE ON

Posted by • Enviado por JLE 
Index
Aerial Photos
Birds
Fiestas
Fish
Recipes
Spanish
Telephones
Transportation
JOHN WE MISS YOU BUT YOU LIVE ON
October 08, 2010 05:20PM
Re: JOHN WE MISS YOU BUT YOU LIVE ON
October 08, 2010 05:24PM
Loved John. He could have done so much more.
October 08, 2010 07:45PM
justlke starting over.

gottagobye
driftllastic
October 09, 2010 08:10AM
did I actually offend people that bad? It was a freakin goof! who was the computer geek that removed my post?you guys need thicker skin.I am jamming to the beatles right now. blogs are all about getting peoples blood flowing stop taking stuff so serious. lighten up francis!
October 09, 2010 06:10PM
October 09, 2010 08:57PM
I found this to be really good on NPR this morning.

Edit: The audio is better than just reading it.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/09/2010 09:08PM by Puerto Bill.
October 10, 2010 05:37PM
October 11, 2010 07:27PM
the world/bc/cbchad a good retro.

i went to the funeral in cental park and i am still hating the helicopters. i saw caroline kennedy there.

gottagobye
driftllastic
October 11, 2010 08:37PM
I'm curious where everybody was when they heard Lennon was shot. Were you watching Monday Night Football when Howard Cosell informed the audience? I suppose That is why i remember where I was. Otherwise I probably would not remember.
October 11, 2010 09:11PM
I was in Negril, Jamaica. I was in Central Park for the Memorial too.
October 11, 2010 09:18PM
With driftpastic and Caroline Kennedy in Central park?
October 12, 2010 07:01AM
Probably - there was a very large crowd there. BTW, in Jamaica, they knew that a Beatle had died but no-one could tell me which one and, of course, there was no Internet in those days to find out.
October 12, 2010 08:09AM
A perfect off topic thread example.
October 12, 2010 09:59PM
Little Tripper, it's similar to your rant about some fool murder's trial. You are all over that drama, but you can't respect a little thread that honors one who added value to our lives whether you like it or not. Take a deep breath,,,just saying.
October 13, 2010 06:44AM
Well mr limp wrist thanks for the like it or not option. Granted Lennon played his part in some good songs but lets not over rate him by adding values beyond that. Unless adultress, wife beater or hard drug addict tops your list of "values". And dont forget to put heartless father and closet queer and alcoholic on that list. Besides that he picked the ugliest, nuttiest jap to accompany him on his little trip. So you go take a deep breath and save your heroes. They dont impress me a damn bit.
October 13, 2010 12:11PM
My, what opinions you have, loopy trooper, just sitting there on your lollypop tush ranting away. I am sure your house is the cleanest on the block, all that glass and all...
October 13, 2010 01:45PM
Well weakknees we can get to my house when a few idiots try to sanctify me. Until then just skip it. My opinions of Mr. Lennon are no more than what he himself bragged about. As one of our poster bois would say and thats documented! Back in Johnnis day gay hadnt wormed its way into mainstream so he was a closet nut on that plane. Back then they were still gaddamned queers and as far as Im concerned thats where they remain. Lets bump the thread along and just say he is a famous guy, great musician and enjoyed an alternate lifestyle. Hows that mr lollipop?
October 14, 2010 06:05AM
Liking that, lately taken, lighter tone regarding John Lennon by our resident lightheaded troglodyte who has so often self sanctified his worthiness on this forum. However, one cannot help but notice his apparent fixation concerning homosexuality. Is this blatant evidence of your latent tendencies Mr. Leather Thong? Just wondering…
October 14, 2010 10:00AM
Yeah alanita you seem to be one of those eloquent bastards that couldnt sell that line at a country fair with free popcorn n hotdogs. Ill stick to my minority status on this forum and leave it to you to promote the alternate lifestyle. I saw not long ago that since the faggot marriage law was passed in D.F. over 400 pairs of queers had tied the knot. Best part is that basically eliminates the genes that caused such rarity to reproduce. Imagine that. 800 hershey highway drivers with government approved license to operate in one of the worlds largest metropolitan areas. Disgusting. Bet little johnni could cut a new tune for that wretched celebration.
Now you know how I feel and since I dont give a rats ass how you feel lets turn this off topic thread back to the topic it was originally designed for. Onward and upward!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/14/2010 04:00PM by L.T..
October 15, 2010 07:58AM
Sorry to have gotten so eloquent all over you and your ludicrous tirades and realize it's hard for the vilely bigoted to be likably articulate in promoting their hateful alternate lifestyles. Yours is an ever shrinking minority and you will be moving onward someday but, given the tenants of Christian practice and belief, your direction will not be upward. Have any last word you wish.
October 20, 2010 05:29PM
woow the things you miss when things get moved/

i was in sspnj and i was at work finishing up listening to howard stern who was on in the afternoon drive time. it was on the radio right away, 5:39 6:23??pm.

it was going to be packed so we parked in my old hood on the lower eastside and took the subway uptown. i was caroline coming out of the 72nd st lexington ave line.

i was really blown away by this, so many heroes this way bobby kennedy. that changed history. i spit on that guy whose name should be forgotten just ike him and that catchtshitin the rye.

and the helicopters. i hate them. the blackhawks practicing on the ganja, shapening their killer skills in the cap of ky.

gottagobye
driftllastic
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum. • Lo siento, sσlo puedes enviar mensajes si estαs registrado.

Click here to login • Haz click aquν para entrar

| Top of page | Main index | Search | What's new |