Home >> Main Index >> Forum Home • Foro Inicio >> Off-Topic Forum >> Thread • Discusiσn
The Changing
November 09, 2016 06:56AM
Re: The Changing
November 09, 2016 07:24AM
November 09, 2016 07:52AM
November 09, 2016 08:05AM
Only In America.... I do wish you the best !

Only Dead Fish Go With The Flow
November 09, 2016 08:11AM
November 09, 2016 09:36AM
November 09, 2016 09:42AM
It will all be ok.
Except for the pathetic media and pollsters who have lost all credibility.
November 09, 2016 11:15AM
November 09, 2016 01:03PM
Why am I not surprised - after all, the same electorate voted in Bush... Good luck America!
November 09, 2016 01:08PM
Trump is no Bush. Not even close.
November 09, 2016 01:19PM
If voting mattered they wouldn't let us do it Mark twain
November 11, 2016 08:18AM
Welcome the new white aristocracy to the white (Trump) house. I wonder when the Trump banner will appear on the west wing portico? He's probably picking out uniforms for his cabinet members as we speak. Let's see, appalettes on a powder blue uniform for my new Secretary of defense, Chris Chrisi, and a slimming black suit for my new Secretary of State and propaganda minister, Rudy Giuliani, we're doing away with the limp wristed secretary's of education, urban developement, the EPA so no uniforms needed there. Newt Gingritch, thats a tough one, ill have to think about what my new Chief of staff will wear, and what to do about that fruit cake, Sarah Palin, got to give her something, might want to grab her by her sn.... now and again. Now for the palace guard, I mean white house guards, hmmm..... let's start with knee high black leather boots for the men and, well no need for women's uniforms, there won't be any women.

It will be so beautiful, you won't believe how beautiful.
November 11, 2016 10:35AM
Or he can always just lie to Congress or delete emails after they have been subpoenaed. With the Senate and Congress controlled by Republicans, it should be a fun 4 years, hopefully and then more.
November 11, 2016 05:44PM
Oh, lie to congress, no way... he would never do that, the man doesn't have a lying bone in his body, hasn't he proven that over and over again? Oh but wait lying to congress is so much more heinous than lying to the millions of people who's vote you seek? Wake up there Pecos Pete, it's okay to lie to get elected? His mouth is moving, you fill in the blanks......
November 13, 2016 06:57AM
Watching Liberals lose their minds over President Elect Trump Has been enjoyable beyond words
this past week.
November 13, 2016 07:31AM
Right with you MezMarty, was NEVER such outrage when the last administration took over. Even if Trump were to be impeached and removed from office, Pence would then be President and the left leaning Dems woud be out of luck, especially when it comes to appointing Supreme court judges. It is funny to see them piss and moan. For the most part those basically rioting, protesting, are Occupy Wallstreet clones, Most of them 20-30 that have never done anything except live off of mommy and daddy. Just hilarious to see most of these brats, throw their tantrums.
November 13, 2016 10:51AM
Don't worry folks, it'll soon be 2020 and Michelle will bring everyone back to reality, normality and stability!
With a fair dose of expected equality!
November 14, 2016 07:44AM
lol. Melania showed true grace last night.
November 14, 2016 05:08PM
Trump made several promises during the campaign. "We will build a great wall, I will drain the swamp, I will repeal ACA, we will have mass deportation of illegals". He has backed off on all of these. Now he has said he will nominate conservative supreme court judges, wink wink. If I was a Trump voter I would be outraged. He is moving back to the middle and nothing much will change.
November 14, 2016 05:33PM
Don't think any of those that voted for Trump would be outraged, at least not yet, give him some time, he still have over 2 months till he takes office. As a matter of fact, I think he has lots of leeway with his supporters to do things he promised, after the 8 years of economic malaise, he will be given a chance by his supporters, and as you can see, he is being attacked by no matter what he does by those that dont support him.
November 15, 2016 03:50AM
"There is none so blind as those who can not see". (author I don't know)
November 15, 2016 06:46AM
I agree co2 our economy was in the dumpster 8 years ago and today, because of our administrations efforts, we're back on track. Conservatives don't want to admit that, as you say, they are blind.
November 15, 2016 11:35AM
Obamacare has been a disaster to everyone I know who has a family and works for a living.
November 15, 2016 02:28PM
An example, singe, work for myself, when Obamacare started, my monthly premiums were $275 per month, starting in Feb. 2016 they are now $615 per month.This is just a single example,f for the most part from an economic standpoint things have degenerated for at least me since the present administration has been in place. Hillary in my mind would have been a continuation of that and possibly worse. Have no idea if things will get better, but I believe they will. Was not willing to sit here with the status quo, figured a change was needed. Seems like lots of people felt that same way.
November 16, 2016 06:52AM
Seems a lot of people felt the same way? News flash, the majority of people did not! Clinton beat Trump by over 2 million in the popular vote, so let's talk rigged system.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed. • Lo sentimos, no puedes responder a este tema. Ha sido cerrado.
| Top of page | Main index | Search | What's new |